Author Topic: Switch codes  (Read 950 times)

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -15
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
Switch codes
« on: May 12, 2020, 04:08:09 PM »
Who's got a switch and wants to be homies on there?
I also have a PC with steam.

Mog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -166
Re: Switch codes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 04:12:30 PM »
I have a stream account but just use it to play stardew valley, never actually used the client or tried adding anyone.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 07:54:55 AM »
I play a good amount of random shit. Add away.

SW-4310-8651-1633

Yu Dum

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 11:09:48 AM »
I mostly play Smash and BOTW, but add me if you want.

SW-7902-7690-1413

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 07:14:16 AM »
After beating BOTW when it came out I took a good long break but this quarantine got me to pick up the DLC packs and now I'm fully hooked again.

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -15
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 02:24:51 PM »
After beating BOTW when it came out I took a good long break but this quarantine got me to pick up the DLC packs and now I'm fully hooked again.
I need to sit down and dedicate some time to botw. The whole item's having durability thing kinda bummed me out. So I stopped playing.

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 02:34:57 PM »
I've been holding off on breath of the wild for the sole reason that I know I'll spend waaay too much time playing it

I don't have my own switch but I just borrow my brothers when i need my Nintendo fix
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 07:34:10 PM »
I wasn't sure where else to ask this and didn't feel like starting a new thread, but does anyone have a guess of when the whole Nintendo Switch shortage might be over? I contemplated getting one for so long and wanted to wait till summer for Skater XL and now they're so expensive.

Pnw

• Rep: -2
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 08:03:32 PM »
I wasn't sure where else to ask this and didn't feel like starting a new thread, but does anyone have a guess of when the whole Nintendo Switch shortage might be over? I contemplated getting one for so long and wanted to wait till summer for Skater XL and now they're so expensive.
Nintendo has only been shipping stuff once a week countrywide. I think they are trying to get back to normal soon.

josha

• Rep: -5
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 01:18:25 AM »
You can try the Free Fire switch codes.