Author Topic: Clive Dixon - creep  (Read 12460 times)

MisterX

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 50
Re: Clive Dixon - creep
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »
Captain gnar

Looking like Elaine's coworker on some of those rollups

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2020, 05:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Captain gnar

[close]

Looking like Elaine's coworker on some of those rollups

Florida Man wears Floridian attire, we're breaking the story at 10 PM tonight in an expose` you won't want to miss!
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2020, 05:26:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All this hate proves that slap is basically like those republican politicians that speak out about homosexuality ruining the fabric of society and then get caught in the middle of the night with a male hooker.

This is some of the gnarliest skating to date, and all of you fat morons hating on it know that if Clive was at your local you would be either be lining up to wring out his jock strap into your mouth after a heavy sesh, or you would be relegated to missing shitty kickflips in the parking lot while real dudes skated the park.

You definitely would NOT for one second be clowning him for shitty band shirts or choosing to wear shorts. We all know that, and it makes it that much more embarrassing that you even type it.
[close]

You couldn't be more wrong about everything you said here. How about you speak for yourself and not tell me what i would or would not do or say.

"Anyone complaining about the hate must be in a bad impression that skateboarding is a sport and only a sport, stair count and how much your board spins aren't all that matter." sums you up i'm sure, let me guess your fav skater is Jordan Maxham?

Clearly Clive and Birdhouse have zero taste at all times.
[close]

How about you just admit to being a fat, old, loser with a meaningless opinion?

Criticism is completely valid, but context matters. When it comes from a bunch of nobodies that probably don’t even skate anymore it matters not at all.
[close]

Not sure I understand people like you with your opinion on other slap users and what makes valid criticism. Are you aware you still post on here and share your opinions? And that in your world, the only people reading your comments are said 'bunch of nobodies that don't skate'.

Hate to break it to ya mate, but you might as well just focus right now.
[close]

Sorry mate I gotta agree w figureitout on this one. This was SOTY level skating and only a keyboard warrior yoostaskate (could barely ever kickflip) could find any way to hate on the video besides the marginal song. Song still matched the skating. Focus your internet connection m8 clive is sick

yeah yeah yeah. You guys are the only true skaters on slap who are good enough to give your opinions on it. Everyone else is old, doesn't skate and could never kickflip. Haven't heard that point before. Gotcha!

Make sure to always make that the reasoning for when anyone disagrees with you on here. It's essentially the cheatcode for any kind of debate. 👍🏻

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2020, 05:55:51 PM »
not even a big fan of his but he killed it, fully deserves a spot on Vans
has been on a tear since that shitty Birdhouse video.
the part and cover last year, and the 2 noseblunts on El Toro. dude deserves to be living comfortably

I liked Saturdays ...

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2020, 06:49:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All this hate proves that slap is basically like those republican politicians that speak out about homosexuality ruining the fabric of society and then get caught in the middle of the night with a male hooker.

This is some of the gnarliest skating to date, and all of you fat morons hating on it know that if Clive was at your local you would be either be lining up to wring out his jock strap into your mouth after a heavy sesh, or you would be relegated to missing shitty kickflips in the parking lot while real dudes skated the park.

You definitely would NOT for one second be clowning him for shitty band shirts or choosing to wear shorts. We all know that, and it makes it that much more embarrassing that you even type it.
[close]

You couldn't be more wrong about everything you said here. How about you speak for yourself and not tell me what i would or would not do or say.

"Anyone complaining about the hate must be in a bad impression that skateboarding is a sport and only a sport, stair count and how much your board spins aren't all that matter." sums you up i'm sure, let me guess your fav skater is Jordan Maxham?

Clearly Clive and Birdhouse have zero taste at all times.
[close]

How about you just admit to being a fat, old, loser with a meaningless opinion?

Criticism is completely valid, but context matters. When it comes from a bunch of nobodies that probably don’t even skate anymore it matters not at all.
[close]

Not sure I understand people like you with your opinion on other slap users and what makes valid criticism. Are you aware you still post on here and share your opinions? And that in your world, the only people reading your comments are said 'bunch of nobodies that don't skate'.

Hate to break it to ya mate, but you might as well just focus right now.
[close]

Sorry mate I gotta agree w figureitout on this one. This was SOTY level skating and only a keyboard warrior yoostaskate (could barely ever kickflip) could find any way to hate on the video besides the marginal song. Song still matched the skating. Focus your internet connection m8 clive is sick
[close]

yeah yeah yeah. You guys are the only true skaters on slap who are good enough to give your opinions on it. Everyone else is old, doesn't skate and could never kickflip. Haven't heard that point before. Gotcha!

Make sure to always make that the reasoning for when anyone disagrees with you on here. It's essentially the cheatcode for any kind of debate. 👍🏻
[close]

You still haven’t given any valid reasons why Clive deserves any criticism. So yea you probably are astoundingly bad at skating. Lego community is probably more your speed m8 :/

At a glance, I read 'you probably are astoundingly bad at lego.' I thought it was prett out of line, and felt obliged to step in. But now I see my mistake. As you were.

Vintagebody

• Rep: 75
« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2020, 03:12:45 PM »
Nothing wrong with Radiohead. They are genuinely insane musicians, and argubly one of the best in the world. Watch them live. But "Creep"? Cmon...
Even as a guy who liked Radiohead, find that song terrible. In fact, 90% of the songs you see when you click on "Radiohead" on Spotify is shit.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2020, 06:37:01 PM »
He has it all. Amazing section.

I couldn't give a fuck what he wears.

Anyone who does is a fake and a fraud. A lot of them in this thread.
maybe you shouldnt make an account after you just started skating

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2020, 03:28:39 AM »
If I didn’t know this guy and you asked me to come up with a first name that sounds the least likely to belong professional skateboarder I’d have picked Clive.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2020, 04:22:16 AM »
what an extremely appropriate song for someone trying to carlos ruiz that many spots

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2020, 08:02:05 AM »
ruiz was a one-upper, noseblunt staples is like a five-up

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 336
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2020, 08:23:42 AM »
I don't care about the song or what he wears. This part was incredible.

conqueso

« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2020, 08:38:36 AM »
I'd be suprised if carlos ruiz could even do a noseblunt

shitty song choice but I enjoy this kind of stuntman skating

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2020, 10:05:42 AM »
Not really my speed, but this was fucking insane. Good for him for going for it.