Author Topic: Nik Stain pro for Hockey  (Read 9799 times)

dr. radishh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 77
Re: Nik Stain pro for Hockey
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2020, 04:21:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hell yeah pick the two dudes that clearly dont put out the effort to compare rather than basically anyone else on both teams, maybe like nick michel and karsten kleppan... ?? good call on that comparison, not
[close]
To add: the younger Frog dudes like Kyota and Isaac are always skating and filming, and didn't Mango just put out a full part's worth of footage in that "from the apple" video, as well? As for WKND, Johan, Al, and Trevor all put out multiple parts in the span of roughly a year, and Jordan just dropped that New Balance thing at the end of 2019, as well.

Also, Donovan and Ben Kadow just put out parts in Trust Fall and Candyland (respectively), Kevin Rodrigues has been working on something, and it's safe to assume most of the team will end up in Hockey IV?

This just sounds like someone's got a bone to pick with the LA cool guy crowd.
[close]
I think the only one lacking in footy would be Kevin. Haven’t seen him put anything out for hockey since it’s inception... his last part was for the Cons video right? Would be hyped if he is working on a new part. Genuinely been stoked on Hockey and Nik is a good addition.
[close]
He had a part in BLESSED which is, in the grand scheme of things, fairly recent. But rumors of a new part aside, I don't disagree with you. Big fan of Kevin's skating and I'd really love to see a Hockey part from him soon.
[close]
Haven’t seen BLESSED in its entirety, only caught bits thrown up on YouTube (guess I’m slipping) Definitely gonna do that tonight tho. Love his approach to skating for sure. Hope he has a full part in Hockey IV

skip to 0:28:33 for krod

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2020, 06:55:30 PM »
YES!

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Jesse Alba skates more often and for longer than Yuto.

Double fact.
[close]

I can't imagine there's a single person alive who spends enough time with those two people to say that.  Tony Hawk spends more time thinking about fly fishing than Guy Fieri.

fact.

All three of us share cheese sponsors.