Author Topic: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck  (Read 128766 times)

swordtechnique

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -56
Re: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck
« Reply #1110 on: June 23, 2020, 06:48:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Both are insecure people with extremely fragile egos.  Stevie I'm sure is probably a dick in real life. Weck, I'm sure is just plain insufferable.

Weck started this whole shit though by shitting on people publicly for no reason, in the name of "humor".  I guess what weck does is funny to some people? I don't get it.  that's all he has going for him though, a skateboarding clown.

Stevie on the other hand is a skateboarding legend. It's sad to see how petty he is though.
[close]

Biggest difference is that everybody knew Weck was a dick the whole time. Even if it's sort of a character he plays, you need to be a dick to play it... Manny busters is great in my opinion.
Stevie being this childish and petty was a bigger news story.

agreed. it was only a matter of time before one skater weck kept shitting on had had enough and lashed out. I doubt weck thought stevie would've taken it this far though.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 06:53:52 AM by swordtechnique »

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #1111 on: June 23, 2020, 06:50:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Both are insecure people with extremely fragile egos.  Stevie I'm sure is probably a dick in real life. Weck, I'm sure is just plain insufferable.

Weck started this whole shit though by shitting on people publicly for no reason, in the name of "humor".  I guess what weck does is funny to some people? I don't get it.  that's all he has going for him though, a skateboarding clown.

Stevie on the other hand is a skateboarding legend. It's sad to see how petty he is though.
[close]

Biggest difference is that everybody knew Weck was a dick the whole time. Even if it's sort of a character he plays, you need to be a dick to play it... Manny busters is great in my opinion.

for real, I thought Stevie was cool before this, now I know his ego is huge and he's just like everybody else who gets a little famous.

I still don't get how people really hate Weck, his shtick is hilarious. He's a meathead steroid abuser going around nit-picking skateboarding wheelies, the nerdiest and daintiest facet of skateboarding besides freestyle. I bet the people who hate him are the same people blasting Slayer for a bowl sesh and growling at fellow barney's fs slashes
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1112 on: June 23, 2020, 08:09:04 AM »
Now you know Stevie has a huge ego?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #1113 on: June 23, 2020, 08:24:01 AM »

I have no idea where he is going with this one. That cocky caption on a clip that already has been Manny busted. Solid heel touch. Trying to instigate more beef?

Delusions of Grandeur

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1114 on: June 23, 2020, 08:50:10 AM »

joe momma

« Reply #1115 on: June 23, 2020, 09:33:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

for real, I thought Stevie was cool before this, now I know his ego is huge and he's just like everybody else who gets a little famous.

I still don't get how people really hate Weck, his shtick is hilarious. He's a meathead steroid abuser going around nit-picking skateboarding wheelies, the nerdiest and daintiest facet of skateboarding besides freestyle. I bet the people who hate him are the same people blasting Slayer for a bowl sesh and growling at fellow barney's fs slashes

The people that hate Weck are a silent majority...  he's like a reality TV caricature you just cant stand. A symbol of america's decline, someone if you were abroad would make you feel ashamed to be from the same country. He's not funny, he's a pathetic loser from bumfuck NJ suburbia who uses his social media platform to self fellatio. People who like this type of character are probably the same types who watch the jersey shore and WWF wrestling. He's just so damn desperate for any validation from an industry he isn't good enough to be part of, its so sad.

Also maybe everyone else on slap can't manual, but he's not very good at skating and has shitty as fuck jock style. If he thinks his skills got him the fame, he's playin himself.

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #1116 on: June 23, 2020, 09:44:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

The people that hate Weck are a silent majority...  he's like a reality TV caricature you just cant stand. A symbol of america's decline, someone if you were abroad would make you feel ashamed to be from the same country. He's not funny, he's a pathetic loser from bumfuck NJ suburbia who uses his social media platform to self fellatio. People who like this type of character are probably the same types who watch the jersey shore and WWF wrestling. He's just so damn desperate for any validation from an industry he isn't good enough to be part of, its so sad.

Also maybe everyone else on slap can't manual, but he's not very good at skating and has shitty as fuck jock style. If he thinks his skills got him the fame, he's playin himself.

hey man, that's just like, your opinion. and I think you're painting with a real broad brush, especially saying that a "silent majority" hates him. if they're silent, how do you know their opinions? and why would you feel shame about someone you've never met? I get that he's desperate for attention, and maybe that makes you uncomfortable, but you're taking this all very seriously.

and saying he's not very good at skating is just plain wrong. look into some of his footage, he's pretty legit (I don't expect you to, or care if you do). if you think a bs flip fakie 5-0 is shitty, then you are a person. if you don't like his style that's fine, but to say he isn't good at skating is a big stretch.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

marty mcfly

« Reply #1117 on: June 23, 2020, 09:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I can manual,I think Weck is funny now and then,I don’t watch wrestling,he‘s pretty good on a skateboard and I’m sure he knows his „fame“ is not skate-skill related...try again,newbie!

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1118 on: June 23, 2020, 11:34:26 AM »
imagine being 41 and not only beefing with a stranger on IG but writing "iM a DiRtY GheTTo KidD! daS hOw wE d0.. wUduP?"

free max b
FREE MAX B

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #1119 on: June 23, 2020, 11:49:08 AM »
Lil Stevie.  Big heel drag.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1120 on: June 23, 2020, 11:54:44 AM »
imagine being 41 and not only beefing with a stranger on IG but writing "iM a DiRtY GheTTo KidD! daS hOw wE d0.. wUduP?"

free max b

Made me laugh in my office. But also agree.

ipsum quod ambitiosam

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1121 on: July 20, 2020, 04:24:38 PM »
Bumping this thread to keep it relevant.
I post apocalypse

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1122 on: July 20, 2020, 04:40:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

hey man, that's just like, your opinion. and I think you're painting with a real broad brush, especially saying that a "silent majority" hates him. if they're silent, how do you know their opinions? and why would you feel shame about someone you've never met? I get that he's desperate for attention, and maybe that makes you uncomfortable, but you're taking this all very seriously.

and saying he's not very good at skating is just plain wrong. look into some of his footage, he's pretty legit (I don't expect you to, or care if you do). if you think a bs flip fakie 5-0 is shitty, then you are a person. if you don't like his style that's fine, but to say he isn't good at skating is a big stretch.

I heard somewhere that he did that bs flip fakie 5-0 on acid, thats buck

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1123 on: July 20, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »

free max b

I think thats why hes such an easy target for weck, dude takes himself way too serious