Author Topic: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck  (Read 128660 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck
« Reply #750 on: December 19, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Dude this article is so funny. Just scroll through the first three photos. Nick Merlino front feebling that one big huge famous handrail. Nick Merlino chilling with a caption about him making tens of thousands of dollars in a contest. Then what looks like a mugshot of Weck with no explanation.

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/skateboarding-is-their-life-two-area-men-pursue-pro-careers/article_fedcd347-78e1-5639-96da-212ac55ab492.html
[close]

Riveting stuff

"When Nick Merlino leaves for work each day, there's no guarantee he will return home in one piece.

That's just part of his job...."

As for the rest of us sad sacks? We are virtually guaranteed to return home in one piece.

KRKD1

« Reply #751 on: December 19, 2019, 01:48:16 PM »
Dude this article is so funny. Just scroll through the first three photos. Nick Merlino front feebling that one big huge famous handrail. Nick Merlino chilling with a caption about him making tens of thousands of dollars in a contest. Then what looks like a mugshot of Weck with no explanation.

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/skateboarding-is-their-life-two-area-men-pursue-pro-careers/article_fedcd347-78e1-5639-96da-212ac55ab492.html

Wait. They got Merlino and Weck described as best friends. What's the sauce on that?

They should rekindle the passion and start a reality TV show or some shit. Not saying g they gonna split the atom or nothing but that make for some good TV.

breakingthewaves

• Rep: -4
« Reply #752 on: December 21, 2019, 10:12:11 AM »
Anybody who shits on Weck doesn’t realize he provided the most entertaining episode of the experience BY FAR. I’ve relistened to that whole thing while high at least 10 times now. It’s the most ridiculous shit ever, and how u can’t laugh at this fuck and realize him for the ultimate troll he is, is just fucking silly.

the weckingball episode was awesome and made it seem like it was all in fun. not necessarily always good natured but not evil either. and as somebody mentioned the industry does kinda need something like this from time to time. but the stevie shit is just super shitty and the endless trolling and baiting is not funny or cool. although i think weck probably feels the need to illustrate that he doesn't give a fuck even if it drives him into obscurity.

also sad is stevie on no jumper spinning his narrative without the slightest shred of conviction. calling him wrecking ball and shit as if lol. he is of course bothered greatly by the whole thing. but hopefully it all passes soon and he gets that part out.

kalis with a massive powerplay and it looks like he's already set the tempo for that situation. i can't see weck effectively trolling this guy.

You and your fucking radio

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #753 on: December 24, 2019, 01:30:05 AM »
Weck on brain worms?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #754 on: December 24, 2019, 04:53:46 AM »
all the weck shit aside, that no jumper interview is one of the most fried things ive ever listened to.

not in a good way.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #755 on: January 15, 2020, 05:27:55 AM »
Seems like the beef is done. Kalis is a fucking boss.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #756 on: June 07, 2020, 08:10:54 PM »

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #757 on: June 07, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
I mean I’m gonna need a little more proof there Stevie, seems like speculation. Stevie still salty over being called out on those busted ass mannys

BigPants

• Rep: 2
« Reply #758 on: June 07, 2020, 08:26:34 PM »
I don't know if that fredalstair account is actually Weck. But saying Stevie's mom looks like a crack head is fucked up enough on it's own, fuck Weck. His bit stopped being funny forever ago anyway, dude is overstaying his welcome.

TONYMONTANA

• Rep: -42
« Reply #759 on: June 07, 2020, 08:30:06 PM »
the fuck how does stevie even figure its weck he doesnt know if a door pulls or pushes and he waited til now?

Blinded

• Rep: -20
« Reply #760 on: June 07, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »
I don't know if that fredalstair account is actually Weck. But saying Stevie's mom looks like a crack head is fucked up enough on it's own, fuck Weck. His bit stopped being funny forever ago anyway, dude is overstaying his welcome.

That's true but why is Weck apologizing unless that's a photo shop? IDK but never was a fan of Weck. Stevie is the real.

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #761 on: June 07, 2020, 08:42:14 PM »
Damn Stevie trying to get a box from supreme

BaronOBeefDip

• Rep: 9
  • Eat your mattress
« Reply #762 on: June 07, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's true but why is Weck apologizing unless that's a photo shop? IDK but never was a fan of Weck. Stevie is the real.

Apologizing for calling her a crackhead. But yeah, who's "fredalstair"?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #763 on: June 07, 2020, 08:51:40 PM »
Three way ladder match weck stevie Darren harper.  Darren harper gonna beat the fuck out of both

Sneak diss at Kalis for fucking with dime while dime fucks with weck?  I need me some juicy shit, so I hope so.  Black Dime squad members race traitors?  Stevie donated his Evisu's to Covid-19 fundraisers and got denied?   Weck actually black?  Stevie was more mad about the manny callouts than his mom?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 09:27:49 PM by Tyroneshoelaces »
where is home?

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #765 on: June 07, 2020, 09:30:21 PM »
Stevie Williams is a legend who the fuck is weck?

Anthony Montana

• Rep: -5
« Reply #766 on: June 07, 2020, 09:48:27 PM »
Weck wrecked Steve on this one. I would say he should have never fallen for the bait but that is easier said then done when one smokes a blunt to tha hed with a 6 pack of pbr for breakfast. But weck should never have talked shit on steves momma... That right there turn any decent man into a loose ass cannon. Weck can be super dunny but at this point maybe take a knee, convert to buddhism, and peace out.

Anthony Montana

• Rep: -5
« Reply #767 on: June 07, 2020, 09:51:52 PM »

Damn bro i legit feel Stevie there. I don't give a fuck what color your dumb ass skin is... Don't say vile shit about a mans mom like that. If Stevie straight bop weck over the head at this point ima have stevie back... Dude was right since day 1.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #768 on: June 07, 2020, 10:10:08 PM »
"smoking mirrors"

wheee!

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #769 on: June 07, 2020, 10:17:22 PM »
Weck is to skateboarding as tekashi69 is to hip hop

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #770 on: June 08, 2020, 02:15:40 AM »
lmao

Phobos

• Rep: -8
« Reply #771 on: June 08, 2020, 04:26:08 AM »

Holy shit dude
Honestly, i haven’t checked/kept up with Weck since last year when I didn’t even have an account yet and used to lurk here once every blue moon
Thought he was funny and his manny buster shit was always gold

But to see that he just had to fucking shove Stevie’s mom into this whole elementary school type of shitshow is just... i legit don’t even have a word

Fuck Weck, i really hope people start to fucking ghost him and let him fade away in his own shit
Fucking kook man i can’t believe this shit

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #772 on: June 08, 2020, 04:32:00 AM »
Fuck weck. He should be outed from the industry the same way Jason Jesse should. Anyone who backs weck is scum.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #773 on: June 08, 2020, 04:44:10 AM »
Weck is claiming on insta that the racist DM was a fake account, not his, and he’s never said anything about Stevie’s family to him.

On the other hand, he claims Stevie has been going overboard on him.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #774 on: June 08, 2020, 04:46:17 AM »
Telling someone their mom looks like a crack head should be an insta punch in the face.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1063
« Reply #775 on: June 08, 2020, 05:04:49 AM »
Weck is claiming on insta that the racist DM was a fake account, not his, and he’s never said anything about Stevie’s family to him.

Maybe he didn’t, but being a clout chasing troll ruins his credibility

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #776 on: June 08, 2020, 05:22:04 AM »
Telling someone their mom looks like a crack head should be an insta punch in the face.

Bro, y'all either 15 years old or way too sensitive about your fucking moms and take that shit to heart. Stevie is too dam old to be falling for the dumbest bait from randoms online. Block button and move the fuck on. I had to unfollow both out of sheer second hand embarrassment. Weck for going to far and even if that wasn't him and he didn't, yea his shtick was getting old and Stevie for literally giving Weck what he wanted. Both look stupid as fuck.

NBD4ABD

« Reply #777 on: June 08, 2020, 06:06:23 AM »

Oh shit shots fired and that's a hard hit.

TONYMONTANA

• Rep: -42
« Reply #778 on: June 08, 2020, 06:16:00 AM »

stevie is kinda being a snake with this shit waiting until now and throwing him under the bus when it actually wasnt him

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #779 on: June 08, 2020, 06:18:11 AM »
Weck is to skateboarding as tekashi69 is to hip hop

This