Author Topic: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck  (Read 128555 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Murge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Re: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck
« Reply #661 on: December 17, 2019, 05:16:23 AM »
Maybe Stevie can talk to TK about putting a green light out on weck.

MC Solaar

• Rep: 2
« Reply #662 on: December 17, 2019, 05:23:53 AM »
I'd like to see Weck try to fight Callum Paul.

• Rep: 31
« Reply #663 on: December 17, 2019, 06:54:46 AM »

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
« Reply #664 on: December 17, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »
Wecks is so thirsty for attention. Unfortunately, Stevie took the bait last time. Hopefully, he'll just ignore it.
It's a shame. Manny busters and thrasher police were fun bits. He can be funny when he's not just being a troll.

carlomarxxx

• Rep: -26
« Reply #665 on: December 17, 2019, 09:15:46 AM »
Stevie Williams: Best part in the chocolate tour
Weckingball: nobody goof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-onmHUNlo

This single line, even just the fakie hardflip, is better than anything Weckingball has done in his entire life.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 09:25:07 AM by carlomarxxx »

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #666 on: December 17, 2019, 09:37:45 AM »
Stevie Williams: Best part in the chocolate tour
Weckingball: nobody goof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-onmHUNlo

This single line, even just the fakie hardflip, is better than anything Weckingball has done in his entire life.

Stevie pushing switch mongo is better than anything weck has ever done on or off a skateboard

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #667 on: December 17, 2019, 09:50:04 AM »
OMG midget jokes LOL LOL what will he think of next, this comic mastermind?

I know I'm gonna stay tuned, AND HOW!

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #668 on: December 17, 2019, 10:04:16 AM »

douglas 'pineapple' saladino. zing! pow!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #669 on: December 17, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
douglas 'pineapple' saladino. zing! pow!

This guy or gal gets it.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #670 on: December 17, 2019, 02:30:49 PM »
Yummi god locked his instagram account.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 02:34:30 PM by Swithflip »

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #671 on: December 17, 2019, 05:36:33 PM »

no habla mango

« Reply #672 on: December 17, 2019, 09:19:21 PM »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #673 on: December 17, 2019, 09:58:44 PM »

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #674 on: December 18, 2019, 09:09:37 AM »
potential Stevie part soon was all I needed to hear

I heard it is coming at the same time as Danny ways part

thebacker

« Reply #675 on: December 18, 2019, 10:49:10 AM »
no jumper suckkkkkkks

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #676 on: December 18, 2019, 11:02:48 AM »
I cannot stand the host of No Jumper. I am so close to breaking every instinct in me to not listen.

no habla mango

« Reply #677 on: December 18, 2019, 11:16:47 AM »
I cannot stand the host of No Jumper. I am so close to breaking every instinct in me to not listen.
i find him unnerving as well although i can't say why. he seems like a nice enough dude and genuine in that he likes all the corny young rappers and others on his show. the fact that he's versed in weckingball is weird but kinda cool i guess?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #678 on: December 18, 2019, 11:19:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i find him unnerving as well although i can't say why. he seems like a nice enough dude and genuine in that he likes all the corny young rappers and others on his show. the fact that he's versed in weckingball is weird but kinda cool i guess?

Didn’t Adam 22 the host get in some trouble for rape?

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #679 on: December 18, 2019, 11:24:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Quick google search says there were allegations
https://pitchfork.com/news/sexual-assault-allegations-against-adam22-of-no-jumper-detailed-by-two-women/

Absolutely not further reading says I have no idea the outcome
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #680 on: December 18, 2019, 11:32:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Quick google search says there were allegations
https://pitchfork.com/news/sexual-assault-allegations-against-adam22-of-no-jumper-detailed-by-two-women/

Absolutely not further reading says I have no idea the outcome
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqen-VwgIk&list=LLspzCfy7o1g2qorggMQMsTw&index=2&t=0s

no habla mango

« Reply #681 on: December 18, 2019, 11:34:56 AM »
think it was false allegations, maybe?
that me too shit, the first few we all had our pitchforks out but after weinstein, woody allen and billy cosby, it started being innocent people like aziz ansari and others, i keep my judgement to a minimum.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #682 on: December 18, 2019, 12:03:28 PM »
that me too shit, the first few we all had our pitchforks out but after weinstein, woody allen and billy cosby, it started being innocent people like aziz ansari and others, i keep my judgement to a minimum.

Aziz was not innocent, and used his status to force himself upon women despite being told no.

There is a difference between Aziz (and that guy from rick and morty) where A. their offences were not as brutal and B. they took the blame, and made sincere apologies.

It's no surprise there was an uprising of cancel culture initially because that kind of shit went on for too long and the victims never got any justice so you were seeing persecution of people who were probably more in a grey area because everyone was looking at it as black or white.

no habla mango

« Reply #683 on: December 18, 2019, 12:09:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Aziz was not innocent, and used his status to force himself upon women despite being told no.

There is a difference between Aziz (and that guy from rick and morty) where A. their offences were not as brutal and B. they took the blame, and made sincere apologies.

It's no surprise there was an uprising of cancel culture initially because that kind of shit went on for too long and the victims never got any justice so you were seeing persecution of people who were probably more in a grey area because everyone was looking at it as black or white.
i disagree. the girl could've left at any time. she turned down his advances but he kept trying. is it admirable? no. is it sexual assault? no.
he ended up w/ blueballs and she decided to exploit his fame for her blog the next day.
or who was it, lena dunham saying she was raped by a republican? 'oh, it wasn't nonconsensual but if i'd known he was that. ew'.
there's a lot of real ones but a good amount of fake ones too.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #684 on: December 18, 2019, 12:14:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i disagree. the girl could've left at any time. she turned down his advances but he kept trying. is it admirable? no. is it sexual assault? no.
he ended up w/ blueballs and she decided to exploit his fame for her blog the next day.
or who was it, lena dunham saying she was raped by a republican? 'oh, it wasn't nonconsensual but if i'd known he was that. ew'.

All I'll say is I think you're underestimating the power dynamic because yes in theory anyone could leave at any time in most sexual mishaps whether they're assault or not but it's not as easy as you're making it out to be.

no habla mango

« Reply #685 on: December 18, 2019, 12:30:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

All I'll say is I think you're underestimating the power dynamic because yes in theory anyone could leave at any time in most sexual mishaps whether they're assault or not but it's not as easy as you're making it out to be.
he wasn't her boss, he didn't have any power at all. if he did, she wouldn't have ran and blogged about it the next day. also, nothing happened. he shot his shot, she blocked it. a little while later, he shot another shot and she blocked that. he didn't force her. he just wanted an orgasm and she wanted a rich, celebrity friend.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #686 on: December 18, 2019, 01:09:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
he wasn't her boss, he didn't have any power at all. if he did, she wouldn't have ran and blogged about it the next day. also, nothing happened. he shot his shot, she blocked it. a little while later, he shot another shot and she blocked that. he didn't force her. he just wanted an orgasm and she wanted a rich, celebrity friend.

OK.

carlomarxxx

• Rep: -26
« Reply #687 on: December 18, 2019, 01:09:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Aziz Ansari's story should not have made it to the press. In comparison to sexual assault it's like a person who broke their arm once saying to someone in a wheelchair "Hey, I'm disabled too."

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #688 on: December 18, 2019, 01:22:09 PM »

Meekin

• Rep: 5
« Reply #689 on: December 18, 2019, 01:27:43 PM »
fuck no jumper
There was an interview with TK, when he was a plumber. He got asked if he gets recognized on the job and his response was "No. Plumbin in disguise." Everyone on SLAP thought he said "put him in the sky"