Author Topic: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck  (Read 129186 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck
« Reply #1080 on: June 15, 2020, 02:04:45 PM »
The pants are bad enough that no ones even mentioning the horrible grip tape.
Nah, nah, fam... that’s just product promotion: brand new Dane Vaughn’s Pants patterned grip tape arriving in mall stores near you any day now. Available exclusively through Kayo Distro.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1081 on: June 15, 2020, 02:12:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I like those jean shorts
I like stevies tricks
[close]

People with white GUILT say this kinda shit, pretend he's not black and say it as it is. The shorts SUCK!
[close]

Nah the shorts are all good imo. I'd rock em with a pair of yellow crocs (with pulled up socks) and a striped nautica polo. Finish off the fit with a fake Louis V bumbag.

Mr.Been Had

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1082 on: June 15, 2020, 10:26:03 PM »
Stevie is a certified Barney, a loser of the highest regard. It's tremendous Weck outed him for the racist, homophobic, elitist sack of garbage Stevie truly is. Hopefully now Stevie and Biebel will fade into weed dispensary oblivion, good riddance.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1083 on: June 15, 2020, 11:41:05 PM »
Damn. If Stevie had kept skateboarding as much as he did after he became rich he would be a GOAT.

Totally, he had that long stint where he was done and hung up the board and now in the past year or so he's the IG skate god.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #1084 on: June 16, 2020, 08:50:36 AM »
Honestly he cancelled for skating in a Lacoste hat. And there’s plenty of articles from 2011 that Lacoste was in a major discrepancy regarding racism.

ipsum quod ambitiosam

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1085 on: June 16, 2020, 07:38:21 PM »
Stevie's switch 5-0 switch 360 flip would have been a solid 9.5 if it wasn't for the "being a dick"-deduction. I only give it an 8 now. Don't even care about his pants anymore, it really takes balls to leave the house dressed like that... It's just painful to see how serious he takes himself
 Sure, he's done alot of insane tricks but if we go back to where the beef started, 25 push ups is nothing. Don't post or brag about shit like that if you wanna be taken seriously and certainly don't follow up by never again wearing clothes on your upper body to flex something that isn't there...

The world needs people like Weckingball and for Stevie to claim, in the midst of the BLM-riots and without any evidence, that he was calling Stevie's mom the N-word is unforgivable. Weck will not be weck again. Stevie is acting like a spoiled kid that never had anyone tell him he wasn't a skate god before.
First it was "Hey everybody, let's put corn emojis on this clowns post" and now it's the same thing with his "okey, you probably didn't call my mom a ****** but if you don't post skate clips when I say so, you lose."

I thought people from the hood knew how to beef but this only highlights the fact that he's an industry jock.
I post apocalypse

ipsum quod ambitiosam

« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2020, 07:49:08 PM »
I'm sorry about the rant but this is pissing me off.
I post apocalypse

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #1087 on: June 18, 2020, 04:10:59 PM »

Some cryptic shit here. Discuss

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #1088 on: June 18, 2020, 05:20:17 PM »
Drugs are a hell of a drug
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #1089 on: June 18, 2020, 05:29:20 PM »
Stevie's switch 5-0 switch 360 flip would have been a solid 9.5 if it wasn't for the "being a dick"-deduction. I only give it an 8 now. Don't even care about his pants anymore, it really takes balls to leave the house dressed like that... It's just painful to see how serious he takes himself
 Sure, he's done alot of insane tricks but if we go back to where the beef started, 25 push ups is nothing. Don't post or brag about shit like that if you wanna be taken seriously and certainly don't follow up by never again wearing clothes on your upper body to flex something that isn't there...

The world needs people like Weckingball and for Stevie to claim, in the midst of the BLM-riots and without any evidence, that he was calling Stevie's mom the N-word is unforgivable. Weck will not be weck again. Stevie is acting like a spoiled kid that never had anyone tell him he wasn't a skate god before.
First it was "Hey everybody, let's put corn emojis on this clowns post" and now it's the same thing with his "okey, you probably didn't call my mom a ****** but if you don't post skate clips when I say so, you lose."

I thought people from the hood knew how to beef but this only highlights the fact that he's an industry jock.
I agree, Stevie takes himself wayyyyy too seriously.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1090 on: June 18, 2020, 05:38:17 PM »
It's not who did it best, it's why they would do this trick at all
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

dmemz

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1091 on: June 18, 2020, 05:46:15 PM »
That little door looked awesome from Wecks video

Tracersbuttbuddy

• Rep: -182
« Reply #1092 on: June 18, 2020, 06:57:12 PM »
I'm black and I hate stevie. That says it all

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #1093 on: June 19, 2020, 10:38:10 AM »
Sinclair doesn't follow Weck anymore.   Looks like those Nike boxes are about to stop.   

I don't like either of these dorks.   Weck pulls the "I'm only pointing out you scraped" then when people react he digs in further.   Its the digging in further that says to me he's just an asshole.

Stevie doesn't get a pass from me either.  Dude "borrowed" money from me.   And he was friends with a circle of my friends.    I was fucking broke as fuck when I asked him for the fucking TEN dollars he borrowed from me.  Over TEN dollars homie makes a fake gun sign and shoots it at me.   In our mutual friends house.  If front of everyone.   Super rad dude!  Fighting that bully fight!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:40:08 AM by Mike Oxwelling »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #1094 on: June 19, 2020, 11:27:01 AM »
Sinclair doesn't follow Weck anymore.   Looks like those Nike boxes are about to stop.   

I don't like either of these dorks.   Weck pulls the "I'm only pointing out you scraped" then when people react he digs in further.   Its the digging in further that says to me he's just an asshole.

Stevie doesn't get a pass from me either.  Dude "borrowed" money from me.   And he was friends with a circle of my friends.    I was fucking broke as fuck when I asked him for the fucking TEN dollars he borrowed from me.  Over TEN dollars homie makes a fake gun sign and shoots it at me.   In our mutual friends house.  If front of everyone.   Super rad dude!  Fighting that bully fight!
LOL
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1095 on: June 19, 2020, 11:36:10 AM »
Did Stevie beat that bully Weck yet? :-\ I bet a fresh Birdhouse board on him! Yay, go Stevie!!!!

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #1096 on: June 19, 2020, 12:42:26 PM »

Some cryptic shit here. Discuss

wtf did i just watch

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #1097 on: June 19, 2020, 12:53:37 PM »
The still frame reminds me of the Muppets in Jim Henson's Labyrinth.  Or maybe it was a different movie, or maybe from Pee Wee's playhouse. I know he's biting that from something, can't remember. Maybe lamb chops or Mister Rogers or some children's show. Weck's trying to seem innocent.

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1098 on: June 19, 2020, 12:53:57 PM »
It wasn't funny at all, had to stop watching. Go Stevie! Go Stevie!

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #1099 on: June 19, 2020, 02:04:17 PM »
Expand Quote
The pants are bad enough that no ones even mentioning the horrible grip tape. Stevie is a legend and that trick is pretty sick, but he’s definitely corny now.

[close]
I'm glad you mentioned that grip tape. Fuckin hell its horrible.

my order of cringe
No shirt
tight jeans
one leg cuffed???
Grip tape
not really feeling the trick dont get the overhype like he did something out of Versio

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #1100 on: June 19, 2020, 02:40:11 PM »

Been there - The worst kinds of people.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #1101 on: June 19, 2020, 03:15:30 PM »

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3374
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1102 on: June 19, 2020, 04:51:22 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if the high-heel evoking design of Stevie's second DC shoe was intentional.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #1103 on: June 19, 2020, 04:52:40 PM »
I'm black and I hate stevie. That says it all

Do you believe in god?

Brent212

• Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1104 on: June 19, 2020, 05:30:12 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if the high-heel evoking design of Stevie's second DC shoe was intentional.
HA HA HA nailed it

ipsum quod ambitiosam

« Reply #1105 on: June 23, 2020, 06:10:47 AM »

I have no idea where he is going with this one. That cocky caption on a clip that already has been Manny busted. Solid heel touch. Trying to instigate more beef?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 06:25:49 AM by ipsum quod ambitiosam »
I post apocalypse

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1106 on: June 23, 2020, 06:19:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I really hope a sound was coming out of him during this photo

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #1107 on: June 23, 2020, 06:28:48 AM »
Both are insecure people with extremely fragile egos.  Stevie I'm sure is probably a dick in real life. Weck, I'm sure is just plain insufferable.

Weck started this whole shit though by shitting on people publicly for no reason, in the name of "humor".  I guess what weck does is funny to some people? I don't get it.  that's all he has going for him though, a skateboarding clown.

Stevie on the other hand is a skateboarding legend. It's sad to see how petty he is though.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #1108 on: June 23, 2020, 06:31:11 AM »
Lil' Stevie got Lil' pants.  What weirdo ass "Dad" wears those "Dad" jeans he's claiming.  Shit is as disgusting as when 80s hair bands and Corey Duffel wore those leggins.   Shit is not "Dad" at all but fuck he dragged his heel like crazy and calls it a day too so?

ipsum quod ambitiosam

« Reply #1109 on: June 23, 2020, 06:40:56 AM »
Both are insecure people with extremely fragile egos.  Stevie I'm sure is probably a dick in real life. Weck, I'm sure is just plain insufferable.

Weck started this whole shit though by shitting on people publicly for no reason, in the name of "humor".  I guess what weck does is funny to some people? I don't get it.  that's all he has going for him though, a skateboarding clown.

Stevie on the other hand is a skateboarding legend. It's sad to see how petty he is though.

Biggest difference is that everybody knew Weck was a dick the whole time. Even if it's sort of a character he plays, you need to be a dick to play it... Manny busters is great in my opinion.
Stevie being this childish and petty was a bigger news story.
I post apocalypse