Author Topic: diablo 4 announced  (Read 1252 times)

Audrey II

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14183
diablo 4 announced
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:44:35 AM »
not sure if anyone cares about diablo games, but...
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Speakr

• Rep: 61
Re: diablo 4 announced
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 04:06:22 AM »
Yes, been waiting for this. Just hope it launches for the ps5 as well, but I'm sure it will.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »
Will the story play out in Hong Kong?

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 11:11:41 PM »
It's very considerate of them to make a game for us lowly non-mobile diablo fans. I almost went and bought a dope iPad with razer gaming finger flickers.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »

funny i was kinda oblivious to that whole thing until i sent this trailer to my brother. i mean im all about free speech, but if blizzard does big business with china then i guess they did the correct business move by dropping that streamer. maybe not morally right but hey they are in it to make money right?

am i way off by thinking this way?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 09:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

funny i was kinda oblivious to that whole thing until i sent this trailer to my brother. i mean im all about free speech, but if blizzard does big business with china then i guess they did the correct business move by dropping that streamer. maybe not morally right but hey they are in it to make money right?

am i way off by thinking this way?

It's kind of like eating out your sister, tastes right but you know it's wrong.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2023, 07:47:14 AM »
Anybody playing this? Started last night as soon as servers went up. Queue was only around a minute long. Game is super fun so far, performance has been great though for whatever reason the game has been crashing now and then but only when I'm in the main town for some reason.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -272
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 11:27:58 PM »
I’ll eventually get it, played every Diablo game. Love loot drop games but I don’t think I’ll play it over destiny 2. D2 is just too good and action packed , Diablo 4 looks so simple when compared to it

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2023, 12:54:18 PM »
I’ll eventually get it, played every Diablo game. Love loot drop games but I don’t think I’ll play it over destiny 2. D2 is just too good and action packed , Diablo 4 looks so simple when compared to it

I played a ton of Destiny 1 and loved it but it just got so repetitive... not enough content in the packs for the price and then they lock stuff away, left a bad taste in my mouth. The raids are super fun but putting a group together when you don't have regulars and trying to teach people the steps is exhausting. Love the guns though, Suros Regime will always have a place in my heart, same with Fatebringer.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 08:30:23 AM by Theme For A Jackal »

Chickenparmesan

• Rep: 0
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 02:44:47 PM »
Anybody playing this? Started last night as soon as servers went up. Queue was only around a minute long. Game is super fun so far, performance has been great though for whatever reason the game has been crashing now and then but only when I'm in the main town for some reason.
I’ve never played a Diablo game but I kinda wanna try it. Would you recommend I start with IV or something earlier?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 03:35:36 PM »
I’ve been playing off and on but slacking on grinding so my necro is only lvl 23-24 or something

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I’ve never played a Diablo game but I kinda wanna try it. Would you recommend I start with IV or something earlier?

Ditto.   And is this only a group deal like WoW seemed to be or is there enough to solo play

Mr. Pickles

• Rep: 39
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2023, 08:54:47 PM »
My copy finally showed up. Rolled a Druid. Only got an hour in tonight but it’s a good time.

You can start with 4, and you don’t need to play with anyone, but it’s fun if you’ve got homies.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 08:29:41 AM »
I played a little bit of 3 but that's it. No reason not to start with 4 from what I've seen.

You can do the whole game solo if you want though it's definitely more fun with other people. The game is always online even if you're playing solo so keep that in mind... you will always need an internet connection and you will see other real players running around in the world, killing enemies and whatnot. Haven't got to endgame yet but I'm sure you'll need groups for all of that stuff.

The game is crossplay which is great, I'm on PC but I've got friends on PS5 and Xbox I've been playing with. Both consoles have full Discord support now so we can all voice chat easily. I'd be down to play with anyone here if they needed help, schedule permitting.

Chickenparmesan

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2023, 10:05:41 AM »
I played a little bit of 3 but that's it. No reason not to start with 4 from what I've seen.

You can do the whole game solo if you want though it's definitely more fun with other people. The game is always online even if you're playing solo so keep that in mind... you will always need an internet connection and you will see other real players running around in the world, killing enemies and whatnot. Haven't got to endgame yet but I'm sure you'll need groups for all of that stuff.

The game is crossplay which is great, I'm on PC but I've got friends on PS5 and Xbox I've been playing with. Both consoles have full Discord support now so we can all voice chat easily. I'd be down to play with anyone here if they needed help, schedule permitting.
Sick, probably gonna pull the trigger and grab a physical copy later. I’ll keep that last part in mind if I need some help. Thanks

Mr. Pickles

• Rep: 39
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2023, 08:06:00 AM »
I feel like I’m not progressing nearly as fast as other people. I was taking my time and doing side quests, but yesterday I decided to burn through the campaign and knocked out all of 2.

Im down to play with people once I get through it and get caught up.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2023, 10:43:26 AM »
I feel like I’m not progressing nearly as fast as other people. I was taking my time and doing side quests, but yesterday I decided to burn through the campaign and knocked out all of 2.

It's my opinion that you're better off waiting to do the side quests... beating Act 3 gets you your mount which will make running them much faster not to mention when you beat story and switch to World Tier 3 you get double xp so you level up quicker (though the game is more difficult there, too)

They cap you at holding 20 side quests though so it's very tempting to keep up on them that way you don't feel like you're missing any

My Blizzard id is Crawdad#11446 if anyone wants to add me
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 12:33:57 PM by Theme For A Jackal »

Chickenparmesan

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2023, 10:04:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's my opinion that you're better off waiting to do the side quests... beating Act 3 gets you your mount which will make running them much faster not to mention when you beat story and switch to World Tier 3 you get double xp so you level up quicker (though the game is more difficult there, too)

They cap you at holding 20 side quests though so it's very tempting to keep up on them that way you don't feel like you're missing any

My Blizzard id is Crawdad#11446 if anyone wants to add me

Hey dude, added you. Hit me on here if it got lost. I’m currently playing with one friend but we’re always down to recruit a skater