Author Topic: Adaptoids [Skater-Owned] CBD Vitamins  (Read 1988 times)

niclopse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
  • Reaching for the Light
    • Adaptoids CBD Vitamins avatar image
Adaptoids [Skater-Owned] CBD Vitamins
« on: November 01, 2019, 07:42:59 PM »
Shamelessly promoting my skater-owned CBD brand that is helping change the supplement game for active peoples everywhere. Adaptoids are essentially organic whole fruit vitamins infused with hemp cbd goodness that dissolves right on your tongue. If your not messing with this on the daily yet, you need to give it a shot. 

It's a subtle but undeniable difference in muscle mobility, response, and recovery time. You get increased clarity of thought, while at the same time building your immune system with REAL & NATURAL vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, terpenes, etc. 

Check out founder and team rider @niclopse in the latest ad:

This company launched in June 2019 and was developed specifically to fight back against cancer causing conditions in the body after a healthy family member fell ill with the disease. They are now in remission with a plant based diet, and daily Adaptoids supplementation. We are not suggesting this will cure any disease, but hope we can help prevent many other families from ever going through the pain we have endured.

Learn more about our subscription based CBD Vitamins by clicking: www.adaptoids.com

Love & Light
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:32:00 PM by niclopse »

Instagram: @niclopse

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Adaptoids Skater-Owned CBD Vitamins
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
Yea CBD is great and all but don't peddle your personal shit here for fucks sake. Haha pretty sure you've been here long enough to know this

drewbearz

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »
LOL

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 09:15:44 AM »
DM op to get a free 6 month supply to All PALS. Our gift to you. Love y’all :)
Edit: we changed it to the first 18 PALS who dm OP
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 09:36:51 AM »
Only if you come through with bonus snake oil ala titty snake variety

Otherwise, not Skart
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 12:19:05 PM »
so you're telling me to trust pills from a stranger on the internet

gotcha

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »
Shamelessly promoting my skater-owned CBD brand that is helping change the supplement game for active peoples everywhere. Adaptoids are essentially organic whole fruit vitamins infused with hemp cbd goodness that dissolves right on your tongue. If your not messing with this on the daily yet, you need to give it a shot. 

It's a subtle but undeniable difference in muscle mobility, response, and recovery time. You get increased clarity of thought, while at the same time building your immune system with REAL & NATURAL vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, terpenes, etc. 

Check out founder and team rider @niclopse in the latest ad:

This company launched in June 2019 and was developed specifically to fight back against cancer causing conditions in the body after a healthy family member fell ill with the disease. They are now in remission with a plant based diet, and daily Adaptoids supplementation. We are not suggesting this will cure any disease, but hope we can help prevent many other families from ever going through the pain we have endured.

Learn more about our subscription based CBD Vitamins by clicking: www.adaptoids.com

Love & Light
i live with lowerback problems that are both painful and a bit restricting sometimes, ive been skating for 19 years and atleast 50% was done drunk or on something, so my body has really taken a toll.
Do you think this could help my fucked condition?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

thebacker

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 06:16:32 AM »
Love and light

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
Everyone has more of a chance getting a box from this dude than GK Satoshi

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

niclopse

• Reaching for the Light
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 07:21:15 PM »

i live with lowerback problems that are both painful and a bit restricting sometimes, ive been skating for 19 years and atleast 50% was done drunk or on something, so my body has really taken a toll.
Do you think this could help my fucked condition?
[/quote]

For acute pain, I'd recommend more than one per day. A lot of people use about 30mg a day and have had a wonderfully pain-free experience! If you'd like to try, send us an email [email protected]

niclopse

• Reaching for the Light
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 07:30:02 PM »
Yea CBD is great and all but don't peddle your personal shit here for fucks sake. Haha pretty sure you've been here long enough to know this

This is not personal, this is business. I just happen to be the founder of the business and believe in the product.

so you're telling me to trust pills from a stranger on the internet

gotcha

Don't be silly, I'd never ask you to do that. Though, I would ask you to visit the company website like any other product, read about how it's a manufactured in a GMP facility, and try them out. Who knows, it might even help treat paranoia, but those results haven't come in yet!  .. www.adaptoids.com

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 07:38:47 PM »
Non-Biased opinion about CBD here.

Both people who consider CBD "Snake Oil" and people who consider it some "Super Cure" come off as assholes.

CBD is amazing for nausea, seizures/epilepsy, substance detox/withdrawal, and ESPECIALLY inflammation.

As someone who suffers from psoriatic arthritis and opioid dependence I can vouch for this but holy shit is this green rush getting annoying so I also understand the hate that it gets.  People are trying to get paid though so I also get that.  I'd love for the pricing to become more reasonable though as I'd love to have a fat ass supply for the inflammation in my fingers and also to help me out as I taper off this Suboxone.  It doesn't personally help me much with sleep or anxiety but it really does help a lot with the restless leg syndrome and body aches I get when going through withdrawal.

Clinical studies related to CBD and seizures, along with inflammation, are where there is no argument about it being snake oil.  It absolutely does work.  Drugs like Depakote along with benzos are the main drugs used to combat seizures and the side effects of those are scary.  As someone who has detoxed from benzos and who has been prescribed Depakote I don't wish that on anyone else.

Sucks that stupid fucking hippies can't talk about anything related to cannabis without it coming off as some cure all bullshit.

niclopse

• Reaching for the Light
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 01:36:36 PM »

Both people who consider CBD "Snake Oil" and people who consider it some "Super Cure" come off as assholes.

CBD is amazing for nausea, seizures/epilepsy, substance detox/withdrawal, and ESPECIALLY inflammation.

As someone who suffers from psoriatic arthritis and opioid dependence I can vouch for this but holy shit is this green rush getting annoying so I also understand the hate that it gets.  People are trying to get paid though so I also get that.  I'd love for the pricing to become more reasonable though as I'd love to have a fat ass supply for the inflammation in my fingers and also to help me out as I taper off this Suboxone.  It doesn't personally help me much with sleep or anxiety but it really does help a lot with the restless leg syndrome and body aches I get when going through withdrawal.

Clinical studies related to CBD and seizures, along with inflammation, are where there is no argument about it being snake oil.  It absolutely does work.  Drugs like Depakote along with benzos are the main drugs used to combat seizures and the side effects of those are scary.  As someone who has detoxed from benzos and who has been prescribed Depakote I don't wish that on anyone else.

Sucks that stupid fucking hippies can't talk about anything related to cannabis without it coming off as some cure all bullshit.

Thanks for your comment, and I completely agree with you.

We're not marketing anything as a cure-all supplement, and have actually never believed cbd to be effective in this way. We feel CBD's highest value is in it's preventative daily application, like implementing measures to protect a garden from pests, you use a little cbd each day to prevent disease from ever taking place to begin with. The idea of infusing vitamins with CBD came naturally to try and ramp-up it's anti-inflammatory effects, and to promote general well-being on a daily basis.

For the haters: There is irrefutable evidence of cbd drugs having positive effects for inflammation and degenerative diseases. If it was simply "snake oil" than there would not be an FDA-approved drug using the same ingredients we use in our products.

We are here to provide an affordable and effective alternative to the $35K FDA-approved cbd, and provide facts so people who need it can make well informed decisions.

https://www.adaptoids.com

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
Re: Adaptoids [Skater-Owned] CBD Vitamins
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 02:09:01 PM »
Take it to the classifieds and kook there

imposter

• Rep: -63
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2020, 06:44:04 AM »
Only if you come through with bonus snake oil ala titty snake variety

Otherwise, not Skart
Gross

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 07:42:34 AM »

What form/ brand would you recommend?

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1243
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2020, 07:51:05 AM »