Author Topic: How long does it take you to perfect a trick?  (Read 548 times)

nachodaddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
How long does it take you to perfect a trick?
« on: November 07, 2019, 01:58:30 PM »
I’ve been working on perfecting my treflip and fs flip lately, and I’m wondering how long it takes you to feel like you have a trick on lock after starting to focus on it. Also, do you stick to a select few tricks in your “bag” or do you try and perfect them all? I’m thinking about flatground in particular, but open to other experiences.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Re: How long does it take you to perfect a trick?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »
Depends on the trick, some first try and some others like regular fs heel and inward heel could take over a month.
Anything else no problemo.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

nachodaddy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:08:28 PM »
Depends on the trick, some first try and some others like regular fs heel and inward heel could take over a month.

Are you talking about how long it takes to land it for the first time or to get it on lock?
(being able to land 9 out of 10 times for example)

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 11:40:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you talking about how long it takes to land it for the first time or to get it on lock?
(being able to land 9 out of 10 times for example)
been skating for a while, most of the basics are on lock, some others just need a warm up before doing them properly
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>