Author Topic: Hair of Greyson Fletcher.  (Read 4298 times)

Brguy

Hair of Greyson Fletcher.
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:48:08 AM »

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Hair of Greyson Fletcher.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 02:57:46 AM »
More typical thrasher content.  With a bunch of hellriders.  I personally hate announcers and events.  Most people just go cause of "there'll be girls there".   
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 03:04:58 AM »
More typical thrasher content.  With a bunch of hellriders.  I personally hate announcers and events.  Most people just go cause of "there'll be girls there".

Typical givecigstosurfgroms comment. With a lack of braincells. I personally hate your comments.  Most people just tolerate you cos you're a virgin.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 03:06:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Typical givecigstosurfgroms comment. With a lack of braincells. I personally hate your comments.  Most people just tolerate you cos you're a virgin.
Typical over my head slap diss.  Chortle away.

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 03:23:08 AM »
Shit thread from start to finish. Besides OP's sig.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -458
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »
I just realized (didn’t watch the video) that he’s part of that surfing family

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 07:24:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Okay you mirrored my comment.  Just catching that now.  Thats pretty good.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 07:56:36 PM »
I wish I was a Fletcher. I'd be so good at boarding. Any sort of boarding, really. Chalkboarding, whiteboarding, waterboarding, boarding school, onboarding, breadboarding...boarding. 

Bateskorder

• Rep: -28
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 11:13:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On the contrary, I usually like givecigstosurfgroms, but this time he can get fucked, mini ramp is king and fluck off if you say any bad shit about this.  He can go tha fuck back to wherever he came from wit dat shit.

Bateskorder

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 11:15:47 PM »

Dude look good with a head like a shaved ass pussy, and it ain’t hurting his game so I fucks with it.

Snow in Florida

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 02:57:40 AM »
Cool skating horrible ass Thrasher music

Pretty dope that Tommy Wright was there

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 08:05:26 PM »
insanely funny to me that they had beach fossils there. what a wildly weird choice for a "death match". fuck it, bring in the growlers next time.

that said, real rad they had haram there.

separately, ronnies hand tattoo is so bad, and makes me mad every time i see it.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 08:50:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
On the contrary, I usually like givecigstosurfgroms, but this time he can get fucked, mini ramp is king and fluck off if you say any bad shit about this.  He can go tha fuck back to wherever he came from wit dat shit.

Dude, come on.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Bateskorder

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude, come on.

Motherfuckas get murked for tryna get between me and a good mini.  The holiest of holy skate spots in my book.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2019, 11:29:23 AM »
Bout time that hippie cut his fucky hair.
Dueces Bitch's

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 12:16:58 PM »
I feel like this guy either has crazy long hair and a crazy long beard or a completely shaved head and a goatee and absolutely nothing in between the two looks. Crazy good on a board in the park though. Good flow, natural style.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 04:33:22 PM »
Damn these dudes are thrashin' so hard, y'all!

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 07:26:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude, come on.

I wouldn't usually use "virgin" as a pejorative, but the "Most people just go cause of "there'll be girls there"" bit sounded so incel-esque that I couldn't help myself..
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 03:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude, come on.
[close]

Motherfuckas get murked for tryna get between me and a good mini.  The holiest of holy skate spots in my book.
[close]

My ex-girlfriend thought the same thing, because she couldn't ollie.

;D

Brguy

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 12:09:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude, come on.
[close]

I wouldn't usually use "virgin" as a pejorative, but the "Most people just go cause of "there'll be girls there"" bit sounded so incel-esque that I couldn't help myself..
Are you trying to say there isn't this mentality in a lot of places? I don't know about deathmatch, but places guys go just because of girls are still a lot.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 12:54:49 PM »
My favorite trick was this dude's head nod to the camera. Honestly this skating was cool, but this edit sort of gave me anxiety. Luckily my man in the helmet let me know it's all going to be alright.