Author Topic: anyone know where a copy of Sundiego 'On Display' video is?  (Read 961 times)

acougarswagnum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
anyone know where a copy of Sundiego 'On Display' video is?
« on: November 14, 2019, 08:16:09 PM »
It was a video in Skateboarder Magazine maybe in 2007 or 2008. I have looked for years, there is a trailer I found a long time ago. Trung Ngo's part in this video was the most butter and unique like a Wes Anderson movie or like how Van Wastell 180s.

I facebooked Sundiego a couple years ago, but they didn't even have a copy. if anyone has it, I would def be interested. I could upload to youtube too for others who might be interested, a lot of great parts and great music.

Thanks for any help

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
Re: anyone know where a copy of Sundiego 'On Display' video is?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 11:55:00 PM »
I know a homie who has it but i doubt he's willign to sell, he could clone it though
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

acougarswagnum

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 12:56:28 AM »
I know a homie who has it but i doubt he's willign to sell, he could clone it though

That would be sick. I would def appreciate it. whatever he can do , i just want the madness in my head to stop , and the only thing that will is that video. so inspiring even though I think Trung quit to play music I forget what band it was originally but I think it was pretty popular

ps to anyone who may want to watch the video too, if I can get a copy I'll upload it to youtube

acougarswagnum

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »
I hada dream last night that I watched it on youtube. That Trung Ngo part really is something special

Snafulyfe

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 11:11:32 PM »
Holy shit, i thought this was my own post for a minute! We have the exact same feelings about On display, i had been searching for it so hard the past few years after having lost it 10 years ago. Contacted sun diego about it just like you with no response, loved Trung Ngos part to the pixies song and talked about him to my friends just like you have here, I thought i was the only one who appreciated his steez haha! I had got it free in the skateboarder mag and watched it every day when i was a kid. Met marius syvanen at phx am 2007 and pretty sure he was surprised a little kid was a fan and knew who he was then haha. But yea, after a long search i finally found it one day on ebay, with an actual case to it, coming from europe. No idea how that was possible but i have it right here in my room as i type this. Its such a fuckin great video! Trung is just as rad as you remember, the definition of butter... but tyler surrey is my favorite skater in it. So underrated. I didnt know anyone else cared, i need to post it on youtube for you for sure now!

Snafulyfe

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 11:12:40 PM »
Also, the fact you mentioned van wastell tripped me out too. Thats my favorite skater of all time. Who are you..