Author Topic: Primitive ENCORE Video  (Read 21806 times)

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
Re: Primitive ENCORE Video
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2019, 07:18:18 PM »
video pretty fucked

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2019, 12:08:04 PM »
I love all red headed Brazilians of Italian ancestry. All 12 of them. I don't even mind that they're probably the descendants of WWII fleeing fascists.

Also if you guys haven't watched the Brazilian games of ledge skate, do yourself a favor and watch Giovanni's games. Incredible.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
I love all red headed Brazilians of Italian ancestry. All 12 of them. I don't even mind that they're probably the descendants of WWII fleeing fascists.

Also if you guys haven't watched the Brazilian games of ledge skate, do yourself a favor and watch Giovanni's games. Incredible.

oh shit he was in that?? Youre talking slides vs grind right?

edit: ooohhh he had long hair

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2019, 05:17:03 PM »
Miles last three tricks. switch jamie thomas, switch mark appleyard, switch lindsey robertson. not bad.
underrated comment

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2019, 06:29:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Miles last three tricks. switch jamie thomas, switch mark appleyard, switch lindsey robertson. not bad.
[close]
underrated comment

cuckflip

« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2019, 06:36:45 PM »
This video really had me feeling old and confused. I didn’t realize 1/4 of the people in it rode for primitive and didn’t know who another 1/4th of the skaters were!

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2019, 03:51:55 AM »
Nobody can top this

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2019, 04:18:39 AM »
that might be the most everything trick of all time. It will age well.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
that might be the most everything trick of all time. It will age well.

Straight up. Even the most tech skater can't do the things Tiago can do, because no one can do what Tiago does. It's not just tech finesse, it's like jumping over buildings to landing and pushing through a brick wall.

alright

« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2019, 05:04:12 PM »
By and large it's amazing skateboarding but I cannot sink my teeth into this video at all. I found myself jumping around constantly, not able to pay attention through the whole thing. Other than tiago(who doesn't like watching him), I found the whole thing bland.

I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that everyone on the team seems to skate like P Rod in my opinion. Objectively good skateboarding, but nothing stands out to me.

I know it'll probably sound shitty and haterish of me to say this shit but I found nothing really special about this video. It's bland IMO. Plus, the low angle cuts of everyone walking away/around the spots in slo mo is just played out the second time out of way too many to count in this video.

Skating 8.5/10

Video itself 4/10

showbobs

• Rep: -1
« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2019, 11:04:16 PM »
If Primitive really did this video in one year, on top of everything else they put out that's quite impressive. They seem to do more than most brands out there and on top of that drop a 45 min video.

Giovanni had my favorite part, next to Tiago. This video was a big step up from their last one especially with the additions of Miles Tiago and Spencer.

Franky's part was rad as well, I hope Primitive never stops giving us these vids!

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2019, 03:56:56 AM »
By and large it's amazing skateboarding but I cannot sink my teeth into this video at all. I found myself jumping around constantly, not able to pay attention through the whole thing. Other than tiago(who doesn't like watching him), I found the whole thing bland.

I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that everyone on the team seems to skate like P Rod in my opinion. Objectively good skateboarding, but nothing stands out to me.

I know it'll probably sound shitty and haterish of me to say this shit but I found nothing really special about this video. It's bland IMO. Plus, the low angle cuts of everyone walking away/around the spots in slo mo is just played out the second time out of way too many to count in this video.

Skating 8.5/10

Video itself 4/10

Frank Vilany and Giovanni really skates like Rod.

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2019, 08:53:57 AM »
I got Mouse vibes from the music and skating. And the some of the best skaters jumping ship to make an amazing team kinda helps too.

YSL

• Rep: -2
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2019, 12:32:38 AM »
i like a lot of these guys but this video was kinda just meh to me. I really liked franky villani's part and taiga's of course. Whole video seemed a little monotone to me. Soundtrack sucked too. Bunch of really good skaters tho, just not my cup of tea.