Author Topic: minority report  (Read 4269 times)

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: minority report
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2019, 08:02:23 PM »
The real question everyone should be asking is how on Earth did Youoverthere’s local shop  all of a sudden receive copies of a 14 year old video ?

To be fair it’s only 13 years
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2019, 09:51:34 PM »
The real question everyone should be asking is how on Earth did Youoverthere’s local shop  all of a sudden receive copies of a 14 year old video ?

My thoughts exactly
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

patrick c.

• Rep: 23
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2019, 01:16:07 AM »
WHY THE FUCK DOES JASON JESSE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS VIDEO!
Just a guess but Clyde Singleton has been vocal about 1010's bigoted language for years and probably put his image on the back cover to mock him for it. It's hilarious looking at it now.
All you got is today, get out and skate.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2019, 05:31:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Just a guess but Clyde Singleton has been vocal about 1010's bigoted language for years and probably put his image on the back cover to mock him for it. It's hilarious looking at it now.

Its an obvious dig at JJ.   If there's some font I can't read in the photo saying he "produced" it...well kudos to Clyde even further.   

Even if the Tony Hawk quote is made up its fucking hilarious.

This oddly enough points out how one might want to not be part of the knee jerk culture that is getting a little too gnarly these days.   If you don't have or understand the context then maybe look a little further.   Sorry, seems like OP just wants to be the next GJ or whatever dumbass thinks the Gonz is a Nazi diy journalist dummy.

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2019, 07:07:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Its an obvious dig at JJ.   If there's some font I can't read in the photo saying he "produced" it...well kudos to Clyde even further.   

This oddly enough points out how one might want to not be part of the knee jerk culture that is getting a little too gnarly these days.   If you don't have or understand the context then maybe look a little further.   Sorry, seems like OP just wants to be the next GJ or whatever dumbass thinks the Gonz is a Nazi diy journalist dummy.
I’m not the OP and I’m definitely not PC, but as a black skater I was hyped/intrigued when I saw a skate video that is centered around black skaters. Especially since it’s not a Kayo vid. Fuck this story. Imagine you’re Jewish and you go to get some kosher bagels or whatever from you’re local bakery. You flip the bagel over and some asshole pressed a swastika in the dough. Wouldn’t you as a hypothetical Jewish man be pissed off that some douche just did that?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2019, 07:12:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I’m not the OP and I’m definitely not PC, but as a black skater I was hyped/intrigued when I saw a skate video that is centered around black skaters. Especially since it’s not a Kayo vid. Fuck this story. Imagine you’re Jewish and you go to get some kosher bagels or whatever from you’re local bakery. You flip the bagel over and some asshole pressed a swastika in the dough. Wouldn’t you as a hypothetical Jewish man be pissed off that some douche just did that?

Clyde’s funny, I like bagels
You want some queso?”

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2019, 08:58:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Alright, I admit I didn’t originally understand the context, but now I do. I’m sorry for getting heated. So what y’all are saying is Clyde used Jason’s photo in jest?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2019, 09:08:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Alright, I admit I didn’t originally understand the context, but now I do. I’m sorry for getting heated. So what y’all are saying is Clyde used Jason’s photo in jest?

That’s it...you got it
You want some queso?”