Author Topic: Las Vegas  (Read 947 times)

liahoop9595

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Las Vegas
« on: December 04, 2019, 06:25:38 PM »
Going to Las Vegas for a few days, besides skateparks is there any fun spots I should go to? Curb spots? DIYs? Thanks

Esmith5488

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
Re: Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »
Was just talking to a friend about a Vegas trip and I too would like to know where the good ditches are

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 07:03:39 PM »
Theres 100s of miles of ditches,choose one and go. Better ones are north and in summerlin. There still might be that barrier spot off Flamingo or Tropicana, all the parks out there are great.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

plasticsurgerydisasters

• Rep: -2
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 09:25:11 PM »
I have a list of thing on google maps, pm if interested.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 10:58:15 AM »
If you can only hit up one park, Craig Ranch is easily worth the drive.  It's one of the best parks you'll find anywhere with most anything you could want in whatever size and shape you want it.  The little bowl there is so goddamn fun, and some of the bigger stuff seems like it was designed with intermediate skaters in mind.  The River Mountain Loop Trail between Henderson and Boulder City has maybe the most varied ditch skating in the area with super mellow stuff all the way up to big banks with hips that look like someone made them for skating, bars, barriers, wallrides, etc.   But it's a bit of a schlep no matter where you start, plus it gets rainy in the winter which can flood the ditches for days after the storm, so heads up.  This page has some pics:

https://www.northwestskater.com/bouldercityditch.html
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 11:02:19 AM by Mr. Stinky »