Author Topic: Your worst drunk experience(s)  (Read 3259 times)

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
Your worst drunk experience(s)
« on: December 08, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
Some of you responsible PALs never drank more than your body or brain could handle. I certainly have some top-notch embarrassing stories of when I drank like someone with a death wish. What’s your worst experience caused by you being drunk?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Your worst drunk experience(s)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 08:43:22 PM »
This shit all happened during the last year I was still drinking, about 5 years ago.

So my grandmother, god bless her soul, got remarried to this gold digging dude about a year before she passed. In spite of not wanting her to marry this fool, we all met up in NC for the wedding and tried to make the best of it. My cousin and I went to the bar up the road and started drinking all night, the night before the wedding. The bar didn't have a liquor license, so once beer wasn't doing it, we started drinking these bottled malt liquor things called Bootlegger that had a bit more of a kick. Night goes on and we end up back at my grandma's house to pass out. My portion of the family are all sleeping on cots in the back room, where the all the wedding shit is stored. I don't remember this, but my mom woke up to me whipping my dick out and starting to piss on my grandma's soon to be husbands wedding suit. I've got a good mom, so somehow, she lovingly guided me to the bathroom, where I passed out and blocked the door until the next morning.

Feeling like death, my cousin and I needed to recoup and had a few budweisers for breakfast. you know, typical hangover reduction. Well, the wedding was supposed to be at 1:30 and at the VFW hall. For some reason it gets delayed, it's like 2pm by now and nothing is happening. So my cousin and I decided to dip back to the house, which is only 5 minutes away, to get our case of beer. Well, we were supposed to be walking my dear old grandma down the aisle. While we were on the way back they decided it was time to walk down the aisle. Wedding was further postponed due to our beer run.

After the wedding, we start drinking a bit more and end up back at the bar from the night before, where 38 special was playing (ronnie van zandt's brothers band). Most of my extended family shows up and the mood is generally decent. One of my uncles, however, who had been on the edge of being out of the family due to infidelity, started getting a little troublesome. He was flirting hard with a woman at the bar and when my aunt said it was time to leave, he began to argue, saying that he was staying with me and my cousin. We told him to leave. Growing angrier, he began raising his voice at my aunt, and I stepped to him saying "you need to shut the fuck up or i'll chop your fucking balls off, motherfucker. You've done enough damage to this family. Your kids hate you. I will fuck you up." As the situation escalated and we got into a shoving match, my cousin, who is not related to this uncle, came over and said "you need to leave, there's a group of dudes ready to drag you into the ditch and leave you there..." Dude looked around and realized that a bunch of pissed off Outlaws were going to fuck his shit up if he made one more wrong move. I walked away to smoke a cigarette and when I returned, the family had left.

My cousin who had grown up in the town and knew everyone told me we were invited back to the clubhouse. We made our way back there, where we started smoking herb, doing rails, and drinking moonshine. I ended up waking up on the couch of the clubhouse bar, covered in puke. Puking and shitting, my cousin passed out on the toilet.

I had to fly out of Charlotte in 3 hours and still say bye to my grandmother. That was a rough weekend, for sure.

This shit is not typical of my family, but man, shit gets gully in cackalack. While writing this all I can think is how happy I am that I quit drinking. stay safe y'all
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

chingchu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 09:38:29 PM »
This shit all happened during the last year I was still drinking, about 5 years ago.

So my grandmother, god bless her soul, got remarried to this gold digging dude about a year before she passed. In spite of not wanting her to marry this fool, we all met up in NC for the wedding and tried to make the best of it. My cousin and I went to the bar up the road and started drinking all night, the night before the wedding. The bar didn't have a liquor license, so once beer wasn't doing it, we started drinking these bottled malt liquor things called Bootlegger that had a bit more of a kick. Night goes on and we end up back at my grandma's house to pass out. My portion of the family are all sleeping on cots in the back room, where the all the wedding shit is stored. I don't remember this, but my mom woke up to me whipping my dick out and starting to piss on my grandma's soon to be husbands wedding suit. I've got a good mom, so somehow, she lovingly guided me to the bathroom, where I passed out and blocked the door until the next morning.

Feeling like death, my cousin and I needed to recoup and had a few budweisers for breakfast. you know, typical hangover reduction. Well, the wedding was supposed to be at 1:30 and at the VFW hall. For some reason it gets delayed, it's like 2pm by now and nothing is happening. So my cousin and I decided to dip back to the house, which is only 5 minutes away, to get our case of beer. Well, we were supposed to be walking my dear old grandma down the aisle. While we were on the way back they decided it was time to walk down the aisle. Wedding was further postponed due to our beer run.

After the wedding, we start drinking a bit more and end up back at the bar from the night before, where 38 special was playing (ronnie van zandt's brothers band). Most of my extended family shows up and the mood is generally decent. One of my uncles, however, who had been on the edge of being out of the family due to infidelity, started getting a little troublesome. He was flirting hard with a woman at the bar and when my aunt said it was time to leave, he began to argue, saying that he was staying with me and my cousin. We told him to leave. Growing angrier, he began raising his voice at my aunt, and I stepped to him saying "you need to shut the fuck up or i'll chop your fucking balls off, motherfucker. You've done enough damage to this family. Your kids hate you. I will fuck you up." As the situation escalated and we got into a shoving match, my cousin, who is not related to this uncle, came over and said "you need to leave, there's a group of dudes ready to drag you into the ditch and leave you there..." Dude looked around and realized that a bunch of pissed off Outlaws were going to fuck his shit up if he made one more wrong move. I walked away to smoke a cigarette and when I returned, the family had left.

My cousin who had grown up in the town and knew everyone told me we were invited back to the clubhouse. We made our way back there, where we started smoking herb, doing rails, and drinking moonshine. I ended up waking up on the couch of the clubhouse bar, covered in puke. Puking and shitting, my cousin passed out on the toilet.

I had to fly out of Charlotte in 3 hours and still say bye to my grandmother. That was a rough weekend, for sure.

This shit is not typical of my family, but man, shit gets gully in cackalack. While writing this all I can think is how happy I am that I quit drinking. stay safe y'all

did you have sex with your cousin?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 11:14:11 PM »
I've had tons of stan-moments, though no hookers.

MC Solaar

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 03:17:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I am this man's cousin, and I can confirm that we definitely had sex.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 04:01:34 AM »
I fucked my bosses wife. I would have been about 19 years old and she was about 38 I'd imagine.
He was a fucking nightmare, huge English landlord who once kicked a guy til he was blind in one eye for trying to chat her up and told a copper to fuck off out of his pub.
It went on for a while, shed get me half cut and one thing would lead to another, the whole time I was sober I was terrified every time I saw him.
Then I found out quite a few of the locals were having a go as well.
They divorced, he died a few years ago.

I wondered for a while if he was going to haunt me.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 07:07:49 AM »
I use to frequent those Slappers in the great neighbor’s to the north in Canada.

there’s this malty beverage called golden glow, it’s as great as it sounds at first.

I was in Newfoundland Halifax with a few buddies of mine from Maine. We were doing a bar crawl but the thing about Halifax there’s a shitload of bars.

We barely make it past 3 bars before I blackout.

Well according to my buddies apparently I was 3 sheets to the wind kinda like that Indian dude in beer fest.

I end up hooking up with a whale of a woman, I said in another thread I like bbw but I’ve got a weight capacity I can handle xl or something similar but 4 XL I am not smitten.

I woke up next morning sandwiched between two heffers, they had some decent titties but holy shit they had rolls on rolls it was definitely a nightmare I had to bounce from.

As I’m making my escape the floor’s were hardwood so when you step they make a creaky noise, I see one stir and dip fast as lightning.

Dueces Bitch's

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 07:20:57 AM »
 Drinking Hennessy is pretty dumb, I know that.   Used to drink and skate for a couple of years, thats really fun but also gets old.   Just drinking in general is too gross for me.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 07:29:10 AM »
I use to frequent those Slappers in the great neighbor’s to the north in Canada.

there’s this malty beverage called golden glow, it’s as great as it sounds at first.

I was in Newfoundland Halifax with a few buddies of mine from Maine. We were doing a bar crawl but the thing about Halifax there’s a shitload of bars.

Well according to my buddies apparently I was 3 sheets to the wind kinda like that Indian dude in beer fest.

I end up hooking up with a whale of a woman, I said in another thread I like bbw but I’ve got a weight capacity I can handle xl or something similar but 4 XL I am not smitten.

I woke up next morning sandwiched between two heffers, they had some decent titties but holy shit they had rolls on rolls it was definitely a nightmare I had to bounce from.

As I’m making my escape the floor’s were hardwood so when you step they make a creaky noise, I see one stir and dip fast as lightning.

You might be mistaking Newfoundland for Nova Scotia.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 07:32:53 AM »
Drinking Hennessy is pretty dumb, I know that.   Used to drink and skate for a couple of years, thats really fun but also gets old.   Just drinking in general is too gross for me.
I’ve been 10+ years sober even when I have a sip for old times sake it’s like I’m on antibuse I wanna throw up.
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 07:34:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You might be mistaking Newfoundland for Nova Scotia.
True, I’ve had some great times in Canada and it’s really been a blur every time I’ve been there.
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2019, 11:13:45 AM »
Are we talking dogs now? Nice!

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
my fellow brits know the pain of drinking one of these

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 11:24:32 AM »

When I lived in the UK it was Diamond White and then White Lightening.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Grind King Rims

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 12:31:10 PM »
Took a shit on my own stairs. Bummer.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

When I lived in the UK it was Diamond White and then White Lightening.

white lightning is still going along with white ace, cheapest way to a bad time. those ciders are a combination of rotten apples and paint thinner.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 02:23:33 PM »
Buckfast I've woken up in many pissed pants then I'd like to remember.
Dueces Bitch's

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 04:45:40 PM »
Easily, getting fucked up on shots at a strip club after drinking all day.

I went to take a piss and suddenly realized I was in a back stockroom. As soon as I notice 3 diodes pick me up, carry me through the bar and tossed my directly onto my face scorpion style.

Worst part was, I was so fucked up I didnt even know what city I was in or what hotel we were at.

I had to wait about 20 mins or so before one of the homies came out, got me a cab and took me back to the hotel.

The funnest was a high speed police chase in a stolen car and we actually lost the cops. Pretty sure they just called it off because endaraging the public. Although being minors at the time, I'm sure getting caught would have been a serious life trajectory
Gentleman ninja warlock

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 05:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I am this man's cousin, and I can confirm that we definitely had sex.

hhaha this made me laugh way more than it should have

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 05:36:40 PM »
Easily, getting fucked up on shots at a strip club after drinking all day.

I went to take a piss and suddenly realized I was in a back stockroom. As soon as I notice 3 diodes pick me up, carry me through the bar and tossed my directly onto my face scorpion style.

Worst part was, I was so fucked up I didnt even know what city I was in or what hotel we were at.

I had to wait about 20 mins or so before one of the homies came out, got me a cab and took me back to the hotel.

The funnest was a high speed police chase in a stolen car and we actually lost the cops. Pretty sure they just called it off because endaraging the public. Although being minors at the time, I'm sure getting caught would have been a serious life trajectory
One time just to fuck with some dumb girl we told her she had to hide under a bass guitar case in the car so nobody would see we had extra people in there and pull us over. It was the end of the night everyone is loaded and she needed to be dropped off on the way home. Since she can’t see what’s going on we bullshit and act like we’re getting pulled over. One friend starts saying fuck this I got priors and says he’s gonna run. Everyone says fuck it let’s stop and run for it. We stop the car, she gets out running with her hands in the air yelling “Don’t shoot!”  as everyone just stood and laughed, it was awesome.

Worst was getting a DUI underage but I saw Roger Waters stoned as fuck that night so it’s a wash.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:14:13 PM by 50mm »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1209
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 07:21:34 PM »
Not trying to come across like a badass here, but I’ve been known to drink a hot toddy or two before bedtime.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Fred Gerwer Frank Gall

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 07:59:24 PM »
The last time I was hungover was about 13 years ago. It was a hot August Day. Triple digit Willamette Valley Hot and I went on a street skating mission with the boys. My friend trucker Dave (who is now Sober) was drinking Sparks by 11am, while we all wrestled tricks in the baking heat. By 3pm, we'd all accomplished a fair bit of skateboarding and decided to go to the bar to celebrate our mediocre achievements. We ended up at the Lotsa Luck on Powell in SE Portland. I had not eaten anything since breakfast (1 boiled egg) and failed to hydrate all day. The beers were flowing and I think I ate a really greasy toasted cheese sandwich to line the belly. By 9pm, our crew was down from ten to three of us, Trucker Dave, Mike and I.  I have no idea how many beers deep I was at this point but it was probably at least six. We left the Lotsa Luck and I tried to do some flat ground in the parking lot. It basically felt like trying to punch someone far above my weight class and pretty soon I was rolling around the lot covered in dirt, sweat and blood. Skateboarding was over but the party was just beginning.

We made our way West down Powell toward the Bear's Claw. I had no idea but it was Karaoke night and I had never done Karaoke. So we're feeling pretty fucking great. Young indestructible men out on the raz. Truth be told, we were all relatively new Dad's and we collectively realized we were off the leash in this moment and it was time to go for a ride.

First up more beer, perhaps some chasers. I'd lost count but I was as hammered as I ever get and the sun had just set. Of course, the subject of Karaoke came up. Trucker Dave did a stunning version of 'Country Roads,' Mike did some Madonna and I, believe it or not diid 'Amazing Grace.'My Karaoke Debut was 'Amazing Grace,' and I fucking slayed it. You see, I'm Welsh and we really know how to sing.

After my triumphant achievement, I go to the toilet for a piss and in walks a gang of skinheads. Still being relatively new to Portland and the US, my mind was blown that in 2006 there are still Skinheads. They were off the non-Nazi variety but I immediately began ripping the piss out of them. Oi Oi Oi, 80s throwbacks, what the fuck? One of them tells me to calm the fuck down before he calms me down and I eventually obliged. I think my accent got me off the hook but whatever...

So we're back to boozing and then in walks this bloke I loosely know as Briano the Clown aka Zompeii. Zompeii was befriended by my wife who seems to adopt any and all of society's rejects and who will gladly chat to her. Zompeii knows me as the quiet husband of a very friendly and open minded woman. Anyway, he sees me and zeros in, 'Fred Gerwer what the fuck are you doing here?' Jus tome Saturday night Karaoke. "Fuck yeah, I do Karaoke here every Saturday. I live in the apartment upstairs.' Says Zompeii. Then I realize I have to introduce my clown friend to Trucker Dave and Mike. No, he's a clown. No need to be rude. No really, he's fucking clown. He went to Clown school in Paris. Zompeii was loving the confusion I was creating. "I stock shelves at the market but yes, I'm a clown.' Once it was settled that Zompeii was really a clown the party recommenced in a heavy way until in walks a gang of twenty something females.

Details are very fucking hazy at this point, but one of them asked me to do Karaoke with her as it was her 21st Birthday. I was ten years older than her, bleeding, dirty, foul-mouthed, stinking and very very drunk, and I said no but she would not take no. So up I went.

The song came on and it was 'Let's hear it for the boy." As I sang, I caught a glimpse of my skinhead friends and impulsively changed the lyrics to "Let's hear it for the Oi!"

"LETS HEAR IT FOR THE OI OI OI! LETS HERE IT FOR MY BABY!."

I'm still not sure how I got out of the bar alive or how I got home but I do remember getting home and my wife insisting I'd pissed myself and to get the fuck out and sleep in the basement. And I'll never forget my two year old waking me at daylight, jumping on my face. There and then, I decided no more hangovers ever. And that was that.

I still see Zompeii around from time to time and he always ask when we are going to do Karaoke again. Greatest night he had in a long time... his eyes light up when he talks about it...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:03:17 PM by Fred Gerwer Frank Gall »

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 08:07:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

whisky dick, homie.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

doublesteveburger

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 08:17:30 PM »
At a Halloween work party I blacked out and threw up all over this coworkers car. What has always fucked with me though is she took me home and I woke up naked in my apartment alone. She always had a crush on me and I felt bad.

Retail has the best work parties.

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2019, 12:41:12 AM »
Goldschlager and Elephants.  All I remember is standing on the balcony between 2 people with my arms draped over their shoulders, then waking up to being scalded in a burning hot shower.  Ever since then I'm like "fuck Goldschlager".

Was all fucked up at this chick's house ( didn't know her, was with friends of friends), raided her fridge.  Ended up puking in the toilet, which overflowed when I flushed it and got all over the floor and into the hallway carpet.  I pretty much dipped right after, so never got her reaction, but damn that must have sucked.

"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2019, 05:07:33 AM »
Buckfast I've woken up in many pissed pants then I'd like to remember.

any alcoholic drink with caffeine is a recipe for disaster. while i dont think 4loko made it to the UK we did get this monstrosity of a knockoff

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2019, 05:32:50 AM »
I feel like I'd need to go stan style and write chapters for my worst drunken experiences, but they're all basically the same. I started drinking, got too excited and drank faster and faster, blacked out, did something regrettable, passed out and maybe pissed myself, and woke up wondering who I had to apologize to. Somehow I've never ended up in a fight and the only black eyes I've ever gotten have been ones I've given myself.

I think about some of these times and seriously wonder why my friends even invited me places. I was always a mess.

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2019, 06:03:18 AM »
I was in 6th grade. I got caught smoking pot at school. I went from the office to my Ma's house to live for a while because my father was going to kill me with "the paint stick"

Ma didn't even ground me. So I went to a high school party at devil's den. They thought it was so funny two baby skinheads showed up they gave me all the Meisterbrau I could drink.
I got alcohol poisoning. All these big kids picked me up over their head and carried me out of the woods. Left me on my door step and ran.
I'm ralphing all over. Off tho the hospital. No stomach pump because I puked so much.

My dad came over. He brought the stick but ma saved me. He broke her bed frame like a psycho flipping out because he couldn't whip me with the 5 gallon paint stick.

This was week one on drugs lol
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2019, 11:16:22 AM »
I've been weighing three experiences here, two in '05 when I was 16 in Southern California and one when I was 25. Here's my submission:

When I was in high-school, I used to be able to buy booze at a liquor store. The place was corrupt but I felt like I had to front. I literally used the line from Dazed and Confused "Working for the city, nice to get a cold beer on a Friday". I think the owner didn't give a shit and just wanted the sales.

In that time period, we partied in a river bottom adjacent to our high school. Because it never rained, it was essentially a giant beach that smelled like sewage... but it was ours. Started with myself and the people who skated, getting high down there or even sleeping out there. Within a few months, the spot is totally burned out and every Friday night has at least 100 people down there. Even with dozens of kids hopping a fence next to a public park, no one caught on until this fateful evening.

On this Friday in October '05, we decided to throw a giant party. Made a beer/ weed fund that had a few hundred bucks in it and divided on supplies - Person X will buy an ounce of weed, Person Y gets the blunt wraps, Person Z is responsible for leaving their shift at mcdonalds with to-go bags filled to the brim with french fries. I was in charge of buying booze for 200 people.

I go to the liquor store with an older friend who drives. I walk in with a grocery list from a dozen shit-head kids... Vodka for Stacey, keystone for Jimmy, etc. The most in-demand item was Miller High-Life 32's. I walk in, buy the small stuff and realize there's a sale happening. Instead of giving the money back or pocketing cash, we decide to buy everything we could. We loaded his car with at least 5 cases of Miller High Life 32's. I remember seeing it and thinking I was going to look like god when I hopped that fence.

We arrive back to the River bottom, at the fence where you needed to hop in order to get to the "safe zone". We form a train of about 20 people to pass boxes of booze from the fence to the stash spot. After about 20 minutes, the car is unloaded and the party begins.

At the time, a girl had a crush on me and would not leave me alone. In hindsight, she was the sweetest person I'd ever met (outside of my now wife) and I really should have made an effort to be more kind.

Anyways, fast forward to about 3 hours in... I've consumed so much beer that I cannot keep track of what is happening. This, on top of smoking joints like they're cigarettes, my brain is on a plane that it has never seen. The girl who has a crush on me, lays next to me in the sewage sand and begins to makeout with me. After about 30 seconds, I turn to the side and proceed to puke my brains out. I'm 90% sure I had alcohol poisoning and could not find an end to the beer coming from me. Exorcist type of projective vomitting, inches away from the girl I'm with, who is inevitably getting splashed by it. Safe to say we never spoke after that night.

My friends hear about it and drag me to a 10' wall, leaving my head laying over the side to continue dry heaving. If I remember correctly, there's at least 50 people watching me dying as I overlook a bonfire on the floor below me. After this, I black out and do not recall anything

Flash forward a few hours - I awake to 3 people dragging me by my legs through 3' bushes and rocks, up the river bottom. Looking around, there's cops everywhere. The police response looked like a bomb went off in the river bottom - dozens of cops, dogs barking, sirens and flashlights everywhere. Once I realize I'm being dragged across what feels like a dull bed of nails, I spring up to run. Not remembering how drunk I am, I immediately fall over and realize I cannot fucking walk. My brain is totally fine, I fully understand what's happening but I cannot speak coherently or use my limbs in any intended fashion. I simply let out a guttural moan and give up, in the sewage sand. A mutual friend (who no one liked and treated poorly) looks back at me, hesitates, and proceeds to carry me on his fucking back to safety. L.F., if you're reading this, you are the fucking man.

We eventually make it two blocks away to a friends house. His parents work overnight and we setup camp in his garage. The next morning, I wake up feeling just fine and not remembering anything from the time I was dragged to the wall to when I was dragged across the rocks. My parents never really knew what I did on the weekends until alter in high school but,I swear to god, if I ever have kids... I will whoop their ass if they get hammered in sewage sands.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 11:21:16 AM by fakie nollie »

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2019, 12:43:31 PM »
hahaha great story Fakie Nollie ^ I love you using the Dazed and Confused line hahaha keep a little change in my pocket. The whole night seems like it's out of that movie haha here is you going back to all your friends with your Miller high lifes