Author Topic: Gator Paroled  (Read 38192 times)

rothdigga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 570
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Gator Paroled
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »
I snaked Gator on the spine ramp at McGill's a week or two before he did that shit

Not trying to one up that at all, just similar timeline experience.  I won a contest at Sk8 Underground in Moreno Valley that Gator judged post murder-pre turning himself in.  That was wild, like a week later my mom said "do you know who Gator is?  Apparently he just confessed to a murder".  He came up to me after the contest and he was definitely in a whole other world...

rusty knees

• Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2019, 06:06:13 PM »
Expand Quote
I snaked Gator on the spine ramp at McGill's a week or two before he did that shit
[close]

Not trying to one up that at all, just similar timeline experience.  I won a contest at Sk8 Underground in Moreno Valley that Gator judged post murder-pre turning himself in.  That was wild, like a week later my mom said "do you know who Gator is?  Apparently he just confessed to a murder".  He came up to me after the contest and he was definitely in a whole other world...

crazy you had a close interaction with him during that time.
my snake was not intentional, he was doing a run and he went off the side of the spine ramp (going towards the spine)...as he exited the ramp i took my chance, not thinking he would ride the dirt and ollie back onto the ramp. which he did to cheers from the locals..i realized this as i went over the spine, so i got off my board on the other side.

as I was standing on the platform, one of mike crum's friends came up to me and said 'you just snaked gator' I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't care much. i knew who he was but never paid too much attention to anything he did.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2019, 06:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Woah that's pretty crazy, what was that interaction like?

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2019, 12:09:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Omar Hassan mentioned this as well during his Nine Club. Said he had some crazy book and was just a psycho.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2019, 02:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote
says here 'Reyes confessed to the crime in May 2002, their convictions were vacated in December that year. DNA evidence confirmed that Reyes raped Meili but could not confirm that he acted alone as he claimed.'
and these guys lives haven't changed at all behind his confession? a man who makes gator look like a shoplifter [matias reyes cut the eyes out of his victims that he didn't kill and raped his own mama] makes a confession and everyone runs to believe it but the kids all told detailed stories of a confession but it's 'coerced'?
it's a good narrative, blame the blacks and browns for a horrific crime committed by a single brown?
like they say, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fools.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/reyes-matias.htm
watch my man and see if he's not a little too detailed for making it up/coerced.
[close]

Dude this is old fucking news. You obviously just want to believe those kids were guilty. Their "confessions" don't match the facts gathered by investigators and the "confessions" contradict each other. They were kids that were interrogated on and off for 14-30 hours. They made shit up.

We all agree Reyes, the guy who actually did this, was evil. That has nothing to do with the kids so I'm not sure why you keep bringing him up in association with the five. They didn't know Reyes (they didn't even all know each other smh...)

False Confessions and the Jogger Case
By Saul Kassin
Nov. 1, 2002 New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/01/opinion/false-confessions-and-the-jogger-case.html

Psshh, those are just 'facts' getting in the way of a Dunning-Kruger mind. Don't forget, he is operating off a higher level of information!

carlomarxxx

• Rep: -26
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2019, 08:07:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If he is granted parole it means he is suitable to be released.  America has such ridiculous prison sentences to begin with. Punishment is irrational. Anyone who says he should be killed, or hopes that he "got his" in prison is really no better than him.
[close]

Anders Behring Breivik (guy who killed 77 people) was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism, and he got the MAXIMUM sentence in Norway, which was only 21 years.
[close]

Yes most developed countries have come to the conclusion that longterm prison sentences are useless. America is the anomaly, where they have no problem sentencing a youth to life without parole.
[close]
This is a disingenuous stance to take if you're not going to point out the differences between America's prisons and Norway's prisons, of which there are many.
[close]

It's not only Norway. Look at sentencing for comparable crimes between the USA and Canada. The USA is the only developed country hat has life without parole.
[close]

There all a lot of issues with all types of prison systems. Murderers that have been deemed rehabilitated go out and kill again. Some people can't be rehabilitated.

Also living in Canada there are many moments where the justice system has been way to lenient on people, such as with Karla Homolka who served 12 years, and she was someone who drugged her little sister so her BF could rape her and then proceeded to watch her suffocate to death and then continued killing.

Very rarely. "According to the Parole Board of Canada, long-term follow-up of 1886 convicted murderers who were granted parole during a 14-year period (1994 to 2008) found that 13 per cent breached their parole conditions, 6 per cent committed non-violent offences and 3 per cent committed violent offences."

Secondly, in Canada people sentenced to 25 years for murder are on probation for life once released.

Your third point is about a sensational murder case in which she was offered a deal. More importantly has she killed since her release or committed any crime?

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2019, 09:06:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
says here 'Reyes confessed to the crime in May 2002, their convictions were vacated in December that year. DNA evidence confirmed that Reyes raped Meili but could not confirm that he acted alone as he claimed.'
and these guys lives haven't changed at all behind his confession? a man who makes gator look like a shoplifter [matias reyes cut the eyes out of his victims that he didn't kill and raped his own mama] makes a confession and everyone runs to believe it but the kids all told detailed stories of a confession but it's 'coerced'?
it's a good narrative, blame the blacks and browns for a horrific crime committed by a single brown?
like they say, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fools.
watch my man and see if he's not a little too detailed for making it up/coerced.
[close]

Dude this is old fucking news. You obviously just want to believe those kids were guilty. Their "confessions" don't match the facts gathered by investigators and the "confessions" contradict each other. They were kids that were interrogated on and off for 14-30 hours. They made shit up.

We all agree Reyes, the guy who actually did this, was evil. That has nothing to do with the kids so I'm not sure why you keep bringing him up in association with the five. They didn't know Reyes (they didn't even all know each other smh...)

By Saul Kassin
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/01/opinion/false-confessions-and-the-jogger-case.html
[close]

Psshh, those are just 'facts' getting in the way of a Dunning-Kruger mind. Don't forget, he is operating off a higher level of information!
that's right now make 9 more posts and kook me you fool

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2019, 09:31:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

By Saul Kassin
[close]

[close]
that's right now make 9 more posts and kook me you fool

Was it getting your feelings hurt by a girl or interest in conspiracy theories that lead you down that rabbit hole?

no habla mango

« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2019, 09:38:52 AM »
no, i think ann coulter wrote an article and i'm like 'what is she talking about? they won $ from nyc, that wouldn't happen if they were guilty.'
but her article did check out w/ some other sources and like i said, the smug athiests series 'when they rape us' really brought it all home. i find it funny that people get on their pseudo high horse that 'it's racist to think black and brown people did this' when we agree a brown person [matias reyes] did it. we just disagree on all the others.
do you disagree that they were 'wilding' in the park that night and attacking people on bikes and pedestrians? i'm not saying everyone of the CP5 raped central park jogger but they all bludgeoned her and at least one of them besides matias reyes did.
i understand how it sounds from a distance, don't take my word for it, watch the series. or read an alternative version and contrast/compare.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2019, 09:53:52 AM »
no, i think ann coulter wrote an article and i'm like 'what is she talking about? they won $ from nyc, that wouldn't happen if they were guilty.'
but her article did check out w/ some other sources and like i said, the smug athiests series 'when they rape us' really brought it all home. i find it funny that people get on their pseudo high horse that 'it's racist to think black and brown people did this' when we agree a brown person [matias reyes] did it. we just disagree on all the others.
do you disagree that they were 'wilding' in the park that night and attacking people on bikes and pedestrians? i'm not saying everyone of the CP5 raped central park jogger but they all bludgeoned her and at least one of them besides matias reyes did.
i understand how it sounds from a distance, don't take my word for it, watch the series. or read an alternative version and contrast/compare.
lol you're seriously citing Ann Coulter?

no habla mango

« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2019, 10:06:07 AM »
i'm not bosom buddies of ann coulter but you take knowledge where you get it. if she told you milton martinez was gnarly would you argue because she's ann coulter? everyone's right sometimes. what makes everyone on here an expert, a one sided psuedo documentary? that shit was fiction.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2019, 10:37:57 AM »
i'm not bosom buddies of ann coulter but you take knowledge where you get it. if she told you milton martinez was gnarly would you argue because she's ann coulter? everyone's right sometimes. what makes everyone on here an expert, a one sided psuedo documentary? that shit was fiction.

Top notch analogy.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2019, 10:54:29 AM »

Lol imagine stanning Ann fucking Coulter. Take your ass to focus town bud.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2019, 11:06:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Like, "Stan" the poster here?  Is he a verb now?

Yu Dum

« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's a reference to that dumbass Eminem song.

no habla mango

« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2019, 02:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
It's a reference to that dumbass Eminem song.
ok coomer

cyrilgrey

• Rep: -1
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2019, 06:37:41 PM »
I found the douchebag that's buying all of the lame Gator reissues from Dorfman and Select Distribution. Apparently this guy likes to get as many of these as possible and is infatuated with Gator.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:39:36 PM by cyrilgrey »

no habla mango

« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2019, 07:16:04 PM »
I found the douchebag that's buying all of the lame Gator reissues from Dorfman and Select Distribution. Apparently this guy likes to get as many of these as possible and is infatuated with Gator.
i wondered what became of Everclear

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2019, 07:18:15 PM »
choot em Jacob choot em

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2019, 08:39:08 PM »
Fuck Most Of yall. Kidnapping, raping, killing, burying - Really Not cool. But a Little cool, right? Yall acting like u dont like the Bad guys in the Movies. 27 years jeez. Hope he gets out and gets your asses
Well look like they finally let gator start using the computer room.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2019, 09:13:29 PM »

For people who were skateboarding in '84 or '85, the first Gator was an iconic deck. Still, that market seems so small to justify the constant batches of reissues over the last 15+ years. To be a vert skater in '84 is already rare, and to not have a moral issue with buying them makes a very small handful of sick people.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2019, 09:43:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha fucken Art.

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2019, 10:04:03 PM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 10:06:01 PM by Tuff Lover »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2019, 01:30:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Smurfberry punch

So Much For The Afterglow
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

chingchu

• Rep: -25
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2019, 08:46:08 PM »
he goin be pissed off af when he get out and make a comeback skating

jay adams ghost

• Rep: -12
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2020, 08:46:42 AM »
which board would be better for nollie heelflips?

asking for a friend

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2020, 09:10:19 AM »
Dustyass old boots with a Gator board in 2020. Your life wasn't a failure.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2020, 09:48:46 AM »
he goin be pissed off af when he get out and make a comeback skating

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2020, 10:10:04 AM »

Thought that was Ron Whaley for a sec 😂

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2020, 10:38:59 AM »
which board would be better for nollie heelflips?

asking for a friend

Gentle Jones?