Author Topic: Gator Paroled  (Read 38280 times)

BigPants

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Gator Paroled
« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2020, 09:16:23 PM »
My family has an unfortunately high percentage of people with severe bipolar disorder. I've always found it weird trying to figure out how much blame to assign to someone who's having an episode. If you've don't know anyone with the disorder it's probably hard to understand how insane it can make people. My Mom is pretty normal when she's doing well but when I was a kid I was woken up from a nap by her violently shaking me because she thought I was possessed by demons. My brother almost got us killed one time when he tried to yank the wheel when I was driving because he was convinced there was a hidden shortcut home through the trees.

Not saying Gator should be let out into society. His brand of crazy makes him rape and murder people and I would guess sitting in jail for a few decades probably didn't do anything to make him a more stable person. But I think an ideal society would probably have a way to at least try and fix people like him.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #211 on: April 17, 2020, 09:28:22 PM »
My family has an unfortunately high percentage of people with severe bipolar disorder. I've always found it weird trying to figure out how much blame to assign to someone who's having an episode. If you've don't know anyone with the disorder it's probably hard to understand how insane it can make people. My Mom is pretty normal when she's doing well but when I was a kid I was woken up from a nap by her violently shaking me because she thought I was possessed by demons. My brother almost got us killed one time when he tried to yank the wheel when I was driving because he was convinced there was a hidden shortcut home through the trees.

Not saying Gator should be let out into society. His brand of crazy makes him rape and murder people and I would guess sitting in jail for a few decades probably didn't do anything to make him a more stable person. But I think an ideal society would probably have a way to at least try and fix people like him.

I've always thought bi-polar disorder is likely to blame for alot of domestic violence.  Doesn't excuse the behavior, but mental illness is a shitty thing to deal with.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2020, 10:37:49 PM »
trick or two in the upcoming Rollers California montage?

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »
You can now sign a petition to help Gator get released, if that's your thing. Started by Jim Goodrich, it seems. A few recognisable names on it.

https://www.change.org/p/gavin-newsom-petition-to-affirm-mark-rogowski-parole-release-c7f32018-8de9-4e5b-a902-335ee651ee6a

"incarcerated since 1991 when he turned himself in, confessing to the tragic rape and murder of a former friend at age 24 (his first and only felony)"

But my dudes.. raping and murdering a woman and tossing her body was HIS FIRST FELONY! He's a totally upstanding member of society except for that teensy lil' rape and murder kerfluffle!
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2020, 11:17:31 AM »
Expand Quote
You can now sign a petition to help Gator get released, if that's your thing. Started by Jim Goodrich, it seems. A few recognisable names on it.

https://www.change.org/p/gavin-newsom-petition-to-affirm-mark-rogowski-parole-release-c7f32018-8de9-4e5b-a902-335ee651ee6a
[close]

"incarcerated since 1991 when he turned himself in, confessing to the tragic rape and murder of a former friend at age 24 (his first and only felony)"

But my dudes.. raping and murdering a woman and tossing her body was HIS FIRST FELONY! He's a totally upstanding member of society except for that teensy lil' rape and murder kerfluffle!
a tragic. Much better word to use than brutal

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2020, 11:19:27 AM »
That petition is misleading, I believe his first felony was kidnapping, second was rape, third was murder.

He has not committed more felonies because he has been unable to due to being incarcerated.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

secondhandstoke

• Rep: -448
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2020, 04:56:16 PM »
i don't know why you all care so much about gator.  he will prolly never come back to skating anyways.  and you fucktards will suck Cory Kennedy's dick when he get out of prison.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 04:58:23 PM by secondhandstoke »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2020, 05:51:27 PM »
i don't know why you all care so much about gator.  he will prolly never come back to skating anyways.  and you fucktards will suck Cory Kennedy's dick when he get out of prison.

Last time I checked Cory hasn’t kidnapped or raped anybody. The death he caused was accidental and he was under the influence.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2020, 05:55:39 PM »

You’re comparing Cory Kennedy, someone that Killed one of his best friends in a drink driving accident (a friend that chose to get in the car with him, knowing quite well what the situation was) with someone that kidnapped, raped and murdered a woman known to him, hid her body in a surfboard bag and tried to hide it in the desert?

Drink driving is fucking stupid and people ought to know better, but if you think that’s the same as premeditated rape and murder, you’re a moron and should probably be kept away from society yourself.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

RhinestoneCowboy

• Rep: -19
« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2020, 09:08:17 PM »
They do say when you're eligible for parole
you're eligible for SOTY.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2020, 11:24:21 PM »
2021 shared part with Josh Swindell
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

walljam

• Rep: 0

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2020, 04:27:24 PM »
Fuck Gator.   Fuck whoever owns Vision or whatever the fuck its called now...Brad Dorkman?  Fuck Gentle Fucking Jones.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Dueces Bitch's

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106

TheDingus

« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2020, 07:01:04 PM »
Kerfluffel.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2020, 10:06:15 PM »
They should keep Cory Kennedy in prison too.  Id kick his ass if I ever see him at a skatepark.

Christ Puncher

• Rep: 40
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2020, 10:42:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Plus the fact that there's probably not even a decent park in prison, let alone any kind of vert ramp.

I think the key point that the petition fails to make is that if you were in jail, Gator would totally sign your petition.
I would skate a Najaf board if it was a nice shoe and my size.

Christ Puncher

• Rep: 40
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2020, 10:46:27 PM »
They should keep Cory Kennedy in prison too.  Id kick his ass if I ever see him at a skatepark.

... at Nintendo
I would skate a Najaf board if it was a nice shoe and my size.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2020, 11:15:12 PM »
No, no you won't
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2020, 11:39:17 PM »

You know CK is a grown man, right? He’d flog you. We’ve all read your posts and concluded long ago that you’re between twelve and 16. Even if you feel like you’re a man, fighting a grown man as a kid means you’re gunna get knocked out.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2020, 06:57:12 AM »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2020, 07:06:38 AM »

shut your fucking mouth kook.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2020, 09:47:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You know CK is a grown man, right? He’d flog you. We’ve all read your posts and concluded long ago that you’re between twelve and 16. Even if you feel like you’re a man, fighting a grown man as a kid means you’re gunna get knocked out.

Cory Kennedy is a fucking poosey bro

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »
“Cory Kennedy is a fucking poosey bro”.
Well, Secondhandstoke, your sir are a fucking goon.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:12:25 PM by Roast beef »
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2020, 11:55:56 AM »

Really think this through. I am not even going to address whether you should or should not want to fight CK. Number one, I would bet a lot of money that you wouldn't have the balls to fight him or anyone else for that matter. Number 2, do you really think it is a good idea to fight someone who has been in prison for the past x amount of years and has had nothing to do besides work out? Get your shit together.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2020, 12:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Cory Kennedy is a fucking poosey bro

you a bitch

secondhandstoke

« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2020, 09:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Really think this through. I am not even going to address whether you should or should not want to fight CK. Number one, I would bet a lot of money that you wouldn't have the balls to fight him or anyone else for that matter. Number 2, do you really think it is a good idea to fight someone who has been in prison for the past x amount of years and has had nothing to do besides work out? Get your shit together.

My shits together bro.  Hes a piece of shit and he knows it.  He wud prolly go running to church to look for god.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:34:28 AM by secondhandstoke »