Author Topic: Gator Paroled  (Read 38139 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Gator Paroled
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2019, 06:18:10 AM »
Interesting and unexpected news
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2019, 06:26:56 AM »
Expand Quote
they let the central park 5 out, anything is possible but i doubt gator will get freed.
[close]

No tienes cerebro. The central park 5's charges were vacated because some dude confessed and his DNA matched the sample from the victim.
that guy's DNA means he was guilty but it doesn't mean the other pack of kids were innocent. i thought the same as you before i delved deeper. watch their confessions, most of them deny raping her but admit holding her legs or 'playing w/ her breasts'. they were all involved, all admitted to savagely attacking others in the park, just deny the penetration. DNA wasn't as good back then, one sample was matias reyes [the admitted rapist who was already doing life] and there was an unreadable sample. but all the central park 5 had cum in their shorts. make no mistake, they was wil'in and it's a sham they ever got out.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 06:31:30 AM »
they let the central park 5 out, anything is possible but i doubt gator will get freed.
Dude you are fucked, it's this kind of ignorance that makes me sad for the skate scene. Totally kooking it by this statement alone.

Do you grab your stuff when a person of color walks past? or do you put your hand over your girls neck when someone better looking walks past you two?  Or how bout cross the street when some you don't like is walking near you?

Dueces Bitch's

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2019, 06:36:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude you are fucked, it's this kind of ignorance that makes me sad for the skate scene. Totally kooking it by this statement alone.

Do you grab your stuff when a person of color walks past? or do you put your hand over your girls neck when someone better looking walks past you two?  Or how bout cross the street when some you don't like is walking near you?

I know it wasn't meant this way, but I read that as "do you strangle your girlfriend when someone better looking walks past you two?"

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2019, 06:41:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

No tienes cerebro. The central park 5's charges were vacated because some dude confessed and his DNA matched the sample from the victim.
[close]
that guy's DNA means he was guilty but it doesn't mean the other pack of kids were innocent. i thought the same as you before i delved deeper. watch their confessions, most of them deny raping her but admit holding her legs or 'playing w/ her breasts'. they were all involved, all admitted to savagely attacking others in the park, just deny the penetration. DNA wasn't as good back then, one sample was matias reyes [the admitted rapist who was already doing life] and there was an unreadable sample. but all the central park 5 had cum in their shorts. make no mistake, they was wil'in and it's a sham they ever got out.

You mean the confessions of some 14 and 15 year old kids after being held and interrogated for hours and forced to stay awake for 2 days straight by police without anyone else present? Plus their confessions had inaccurate and conflicting information regarding basic facts including where the crime even took place. No DNA or physical evidence tying them to the crime existed - just these forced "confessions."

Also using the fact that "all the central park 5 had cum in their shorts" as evidence of guilt is laughable. They're a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds boys.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 07:34:38 AM by Sidewalk Funk. »

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2019, 06:43:28 AM »
he isn't going to get out.  relax
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2019, 06:44:25 AM »
Expand Quote
That documentary was really good but kind of painted him in a sympathetic light (which maybe wasn’t 100% intentional). But when you consider the shit he did for one second, it’s unforgivable. I believe he probably is remorseful and don’t think he’s likely to reoffend, but it doesn’t matter at this point. As other people have mentioned, it wasn’t just a simple murder, he tortured and raped that girl before killing her. He ruined a lot of people’s lives, I couldn’t imagine being in her family’s shoes. Dying in jail is a small price to pay.
[close]

I watched Stoked 15 years ago when it came out and then again about 2 years ago and I would argue it shows him as a sociopath. He seems to have no ability to make friends and is a pathological liar. When describing the murder he tries to say all the right things but comes off as calculated and hollow. They should actually play the interview in Stoked at the hearing to show how manipulative he is.
100% this, he comes off like a psycho. Jason Jessee doesn’t come off much better- telling a story about Gator showing his dick to an airline stewardess like it’s funny.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 06:47:23 AM by SatanicPanic »

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2019, 06:45:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah I read that too (no lawyer present too?!) the fact they admitted but since redacted their statements I think it's bullshit and police coercion. 

Having been in the prison system for a small tenure I know one universal thing, interrogations you'll say anything to get it done and over with.

Look at west memphis 3 one dude who was supposedly guilty was mentally incompetent for over 2 days they were building a case off a special needs kid?

They strung together a halfassed story to tie them all together, Damien as the ring leader even though the father of one of the victims was extremely violent and could've been sexually abusing them.

In summation I don't agree with your statement about central park 5, it seems too easy to blame those who're black and brown and happenstance to the area.

Dueces Bitch's

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2019, 06:59:16 AM »
I did a full class long report on gator in my high schools criminal justice class(you had to give a lecture like a teacher in the classroom for an entire day, and every student needed to do one day that full school year).

It’s always weird when shit like this happens because it pulls me in two directions. The one direction is obviously this dude is a fucked up insano who should have the worst possible punishment. The other direction is that this man served his time, and as much as I dislike it in this case, I still respect the rule of law. This man has paid back
His debt to society whether y’all like it or not(just like myself).

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2019, 07:11:43 AM »
I did a full class long report on gator in my high schools criminal justice class(you had to give a lecture like a teacher in the classroom for an entire day, and every student needed to do one day that full school year).

It’s always weird when shit like this happens because it pulls me in two directions. The one direction is obviously this dude is a fucked up insano who should have the worst possible punishment. The other direction is that this man served his time, and as much as I dislike it in this case, I still respect the rule of law. This man has paid back
His debt to society whether y’all like it or not
(just like myself).
See to who though? the victim or the victims family? His time away incarcerated did nothing but give this sociopath an avenue to be released.

If it was a crime of passion cheating lover turned manslaughter I'd condone after his time was served but being a rapist and burying his victim shows he wanted to get away with it.

Dueces Bitch's

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2019, 07:15:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you're an idiot...might be time for you to switch to a breitbart message board or maybe 4chan

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2019, 07:27:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Like...to block her scent glands to camouflage her from the handsome dandy?

IrritableBowel2

• Rep: 20
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2019, 07:44:24 AM »
People say he can't skate street, but I've heard from someone on the inside that he's been practicing streetplants in the yard with a lunch tray the whole time he's been in there, and he says when he gets out he's coming for Mike V's crown.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2019, 08:00:52 AM »

His debt to society whether y’all like it or not(just like myself).
I understand what you mean but the justice system is so fucking flawed.
Imo respecting the rule of law is bullshit. I’m sure plenty of us here break laws every single day.
I believe in the death penalty for violent and psychotic offenders.
You’re saying you have paid your debt back. If it was for drugs or theft or picking up a hooker or armed robbery, If you didn’t truly hurt someone and or ruin a persons life completely, then you’re okay in my book and you served your time that you had to. Im Glad you’re out now, unless it was for a crime like that of gator. In that case, I would not be happy that you served your time and came out rehabilitated.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2019, 08:05:36 AM »
fuck Brad Dorfman.  no wonder there aren't many photos of him.

Fugitoid

• Rep: -14

D10S

• Rep: -51
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2019, 08:21:34 AM »
If I were the Jessica Bergsten's father the second Gator settles in the outside and lets his guard down I'd have him beaten with a metal rod into semi-consciousness, raped, wrapped in a surfboard bag, and strangled to death in a fit of rage that spanned three or more hours.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
you guys are all operating off the same low information i was until i looked into it. their parents WERE present, these aren't 'coached' you can watch the whole thing if you have hours. they were fucked up kids doing bad things and thta netflix movie is a revision not a documentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTpulyO_0kA&t=2639s

Fugitoid

• Rep: -14
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:49:34 AM by Fugitoid »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2019, 08:55:37 AM »
Rotting in prison isn't what it used to be. He should be sentenced to being shackled to Andy Roy as probation.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2019, 08:55:53 AM »
If I were the Jessica Bergsten's father

Nothing for nothing if I was Jess's dad I'd have done the same in that scene in seven psychopaths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YncWS_0A_P4
3:57 to 4:01 such a badass scene.
Dueces Bitch's

Ianizyeah

• Rep: -59
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2019, 09:02:28 AM »

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2019, 09:23:35 AM »
you guys are all operating off the same low information i was until i looked into it. their parents WERE present, these aren't 'coached' you can watch the whole thing if you have hours. they were fucked up kids doing bad things and thta netflix movie is a revision not a documentary.

Parents were present when the police were ready to video tape the kids "confess" on camera, but not during all the hours of interrogation that led up to that moment. 

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2019, 09:34:50 AM »
This made me skip through the Tom Petty Free Falling video because I found out Gator was in it. But what was most notable is the banging ass chick in the video at 2:38 in the pink top and blue biker shorts with the black hat.

https://youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A?t=158

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2019, 09:42:09 AM »
Also read that when he went to jail they found he has severe bipolar disorder. That shit is no joke.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2019, 10:13:25 AM »
Also read that when he went to jail they found he has severe bipolar disorder. That shit is no joke.
Someone mentioned on the Mental Illness thread there's 2 types of bipolar disorders and one is more extreme than the other.

Having schizoeffective disorder I am in type 2 category where I am quiet and reserved I'll act out in self harming ways. Then there's type 1 where that person would "snap" lose their shit in a manic episode that could really hurt someone.
Dueces Bitch's

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2019, 10:21:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Someone mentioned on the Mental Illness thread there's 2 types of bipolar disorders and one is more extreme than the other.

Having schizoeffective disorder I am in type 2 category where I am quiet and reserved I'll act out in self harming ways. Then there's type 1 where that person would "snap" lose their shit in a manic episode that could really hurt someone.
Yep my ex had the one where they snap. Thank god I got out of that bullshit. Probably would have gotten Gator'd by now.

carlomarxxx

• Rep: -26
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2019, 10:34:43 AM »
If he is granted parole it means he is suitable to be released.  America has such ridiculous prison sentences to begin with. Punishment is irrational. Anyone who says he should be killed, or hopes that he "got his" in prison is really no better than him.

ralf_

• Rep: -32
  • yo
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2019, 10:39:24 AM »
Fuck Most Of yall. Kidnapping, raping, killing, burying - Really Not cool. But a Little cool, right? Yall acting like u dont like the Bad guys in the Movies. 27 years jeez. Hope he gets out and gets your asses
fun fun fun

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2019, 10:40:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Can someone with tech skills maybe make a petition to keep him in jail?
[close]

"Tech skills".  Like Daewon or Rodney writing a petition? 

Joking, but what Gator did is the worst.  No normal person should even imagine being able to do something like that unless their someone else was in immediate danger, and even then, no torture.

Maybe after 27 years one can be somewhat rehabilitated, but he still did a crime like that.  I spent 3 days in county for a high BAC DUI and it sucked.  I can't imagine 27 years, but he did actually torture and kill someone, so he deserved that and more.  I really hope the skate community does not embrace him at all, even with, "Legend" status.
I'm no psychologist, but I think that to be able to commit something like this, you need to be fucked in the head in a way that doesn't ever get better. Could very well be that he'll never do something like this again, but I think that if he ever ends up in a similar setting, the outcome will be the same.