Author Topic: Gator Paroled  (Read 38136 times)

rusty knees

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
Re: Gator Paroled
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2019, 06:46:38 PM »
I snaked Gator on the spine ramp at McGill's a week or two before he did that shit

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2019, 07:15:51 PM »
Bro there Are No rules

i trust you, you're stephens lawyer

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2019, 07:22:28 PM »
Didn’t expect to come here and see police state ass fools spreading misinformation about the Central Park five. Those “confessions” were a complete farce. Those kids were coerced and scapegoated and it’s disgusting.

Not gonna get into the subject of Gator but his crimes were absolutely horrific.  :(
i'm neither police state nor racist but i delved into it and came to the same conclusions that the cops did in 89. that was a horrific case 'central park jogger' as she was known wasn't expected to live. i followed the case and was shocked to hear they were 'innocent'. i watched a series that goes into detail about their guilt called 'when they rape us' but i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm. and the narrator is smug. but yes, you realize a brutal, brutal rape happened? and we know that matias reyes was one of the DNAs left inside her?
so he came along after she'd been clubbed, beaten nearly to death and possibly raped and had his way, leaving a evidence.
he never came forward til he bumped into the 5 at a prison, yrs after they'd fought during their early bid. he was now doing life for several more rapes [he'd cut the eyes out of his later victims to evade detection] so it didn't affect him to come forward and claim responsibility but it did get these guys released. and maybe they looked out for matias behind bars? no idea but they were there, they admit to violence, it's just the rape they deny. by law, if you hold a woman down or beat her insensate and a friend has intercourse, you're both guilty.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2019, 07:25:45 PM »
know after page 1 no not ever, you old farts and young dinguses go fuck yourselves

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2019, 07:25:50 PM »
I snaked Gator on the spine ramp at McGill's a week or two before he did that shit
You were the proverbial straw.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2019, 07:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You were the proverbial straw.

Sounds like he was more of an accomplice. Mods, keep your eye on this guy.

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2019, 07:33:42 PM »
dude got snaked at mcgill's, hasn't he been punished enough

Mort Garson

• Rep: 13
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2019, 08:40:26 PM »
I saw a gator board in the wild the other day. Some crusty fool near Haight Ashbury. Wack.
rad rat's ex-wife

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2019, 08:43:39 PM »
I saw a gator board in the wild the other day. Some crusty fool near Haight Ashbury. Wack.
I’d have focused his board and bought him a 40.
Dueces Bitch's

Mort Garson

• Rep: 13
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2019, 08:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

we could've frolicked in the park listening to dystopia... missed opportunity smh
rad rat's ex-wife

Rick_Kane

« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2019, 08:55:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's worse, riding a Gator board or hanging it on your wall? I would guess the vast majority of people buying the Vision Gator decks aren't skating them, which makes it even more creepy.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2019, 09:43:40 PM »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm. and the narrator is smug. but yes,

GOD FORBID!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2019, 09:53:17 PM »
Holy shit

ZeGerms

• Rep: 12
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
“Today we are back with a special, special, special guest”

CR: Soo how did u end up in the pen?
MR: I raped and murdered...
CR: Huh!
KH: Hahahahaaaaa
Steezus: *some social media jibberish* I like candles
Rog: Back in the days....

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 585
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2019, 11:14:21 PM »

ZeGerms

• Rep: 12
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2019, 11:25:27 PM »
Damn, skin tone of a murderous oompa loompa

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2019, 04:10:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Didn’t expect to come here and see police state ass fools spreading misinformation about the Central Park five. Those “confessions” were a complete farce. Those kids were coerced and scapegoated and it’s disgusting.

Not gonna get into the subject of Gator but his crimes were absolutely horrific.  :(
[close]
i'm neither police state nor racist but i delved into it and came to the same conclusions that the cops did in 89. that was a horrific case 'central park jogger' as she was known wasn't expected to live. i followed the case and was shocked to hear they were 'innocent'. i watched a series that goes into detail about their guilt called 'when they rape us' but i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm. and the narrator is smug. but yes, you realize a brutal, brutal rape happened? and we know that matias reyes was one of the DNAs left inside her?
so he came along after she'd been clubbed, beaten nearly to death and possibly raped and had his way, leaving a evidence.
he never came forward til he bumped into the 5 at a prison, yrs after they'd fought during their early bid. he was now doing life for several more rapes [he'd cut the eyes out of his later victims to evade detection] so it didn't affect him to come forward and claim responsibility but it did get these guys released. and maybe they looked out for matias behind bars? no idea but they were there, they admit to violence, it's just the rape they deny. by law, if you hold a woman down or beat her insensate and a friend has intercourse, you're both guilty.

after over a decade I finally have a signature.  thank you
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2019, 04:30:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If he is granted parole it means he is suitable to be released.  America has such ridiculous prison sentences to begin with. Punishment is irrational. Anyone who says he should be killed, or hopes that he "got his" in prison is really no better than him.
[close]

Have you ever watched that show, "Locked Up Abroad"?  Looks like a lot of prison systems around the world are fucked. 

Anders Behring Breivik (guy who killed 77 people) was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism, and he got the MAXIMUM sentence in Norway, which was only 21 years.
[close]

Yes most developed countries have come to the conclusion that longterm prison sentences are useless. America is the anomaly, where they have no problem sentencing a youth to life without parole.
[close]
This is a disingenuous stance to take if you're not going to point out the differences between America's prisons and Norway's prisons, of which there are many.
[close]

It's not only Norway. Look at sentencing for comparable crimes between the USA and Canada. The USA is the only developed country hat has life without parole.
[close]
I'm not disagreeing with you, for the record. Prison systems throughout the rest of the world focus more on rehabilitation instead of punishment, like in America. Just thought it needed to be added.

fftc

• Rep: 1
« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2019, 04:40:05 AM »
If he was found dead in a surf bag in the desert I for one would not shed a tear.

Fuck Gator.
Fuck Dorfman.
Fuck Select distribution.
And fuck a parole board that will say someone can be released when the DA says he's still a risk.

I'm all for rehabilitation of offenders, but not this cunt!

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2019, 07:25:47 AM »

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Haha you’re so certain of their guilt, but the information you keep providing as proof they’re guilty is either complete speculation or facts that aren’t even true. By the time Reyes confessed to the crime, all of the Central Park 5 except for one had already been released and out of jail for years and back to living their lives. And the one that was still in jail that Reyes ran into in prison was close to the end of his sentence anyway and soon to be released regardless of Reyes' confession.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #141 on: December 12, 2019, 09:33:58 AM »
Damn, skin tone of a murderous oompa loompa

a lot of people who do bids get weird orange/green skin tones and strange yellow/brown colors in the whites of their eyes.  some stop growing finger nails.  the food you eat in jail is fucked up nutritionally so you get too much of some vitamins and not  nearly enough of others.  this combined with very little natural light really gives people an off look.  the florescent lighting and the terrible pale color pallets they choose dont help when someone is photos or video'd in there. even non inmates look weird on video and photo in there.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2019, 09:40:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Haha you’re so certain of their guilt, but the information you keep providing as proof they’re guilty is either complete speculation or facts that aren’t even true. By the time Reyes confessed to the crime, all of the Central Park 5 except for one had already been released and out of jail for years and back to living their lives. And the one that was still in jail that Reyes ran into in prison was close to the end of his sentence anyway and soon to be released regardless of Reyes' confession.

Thanks Sidewalk Funk. I just didn't have the energy to keep refuting that bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:41:57 AM by cricketclub »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2019, 09:42:40 AM »

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2019, 10:49:10 AM »
says here 'Reyes confessed to the crime in May 2002, their convictions were vacated in December that year. DNA evidence confirmed that Reyes raped Meili but could not confirm that he acted alone as he claimed.'
and these guys lives haven't changed at all behind his confession? a man who makes gator look like a shoplifter [matias reyes cut the eyes out of his victims that he didn't kill and raped his own mama] makes a confession and everyone runs to believe it but the kids all told detailed stories of a confession but it's 'coerced'?
it's a good narrative, blame the blacks and browns for a horrific crime committed by a single brown?
like they say, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fools.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/reyes-matias.htm
watch my man and see if he's not a little too detailed for making it up/coerced.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlGpLtbc_XM

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #146 on: December 12, 2019, 11:59:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Also read that when he went to jail they found he has severe bipolar disorder. That shit is no joke.
[close]
Someone mentioned on the Mental Illness thread there's 2 types of bipolar disorders and one is more extreme than the other.

Having schizoeffective disorder I am in type 2 category where I am quiet and reserved I'll act out in self harming ways. Then there's type 1 where that person would "snap" lose their shit in a manic episode that could really hurt someone.
[close]

I think that was me, but what I said was that there is bipolar 1 with alternating depressive and manic states, and bipolar 2 with alternating depressive and hypomanic states. I feel the need to clarify that one is not an exaggerated form of the other, both manic and hypomanic states can be debilitating (and managed), and neither form is more or less likely to make anybody “snap.”

Now will somebody please acknowledge my question about the scent glands?
[close]
Yeah it was you who mentioned the two different types, only reason I mentioned snapping was my bff went batshit after taking bath salts and bit a portion of my face off.

He was later diagnosed with bipolar and psychotic, as he later relapsed with his meds and tried to yank his dick off by sitting in a bathtub for 12+ hours.

This was told to me by my exgf whom is now married to him.

I have seen photos of the aftermath and know what it looks like when someone is tugging on their dick literally trying to yank his dick off it was black and blue from tip to pubic region.

Bath salts? Face biting? Dick ripping? It’s got everything!

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #147 on: December 12, 2019, 12:30:13 PM »
says here 'Reyes confessed to the crime in May 2002, their convictions were vacated in December that year. DNA evidence confirmed that Reyes raped Meili but could not confirm that he acted alone as he claimed.'
and these guys lives haven't changed at all behind his confession? a man who makes gator look like a shoplifter [matias reyes cut the eyes out of his victims that he didn't kill and raped his own mama] makes a confession and everyone runs to believe it but the kids all told detailed stories of a confession but it's 'coerced'?
it's a good narrative, blame the blacks and browns for a horrific crime committed by a single brown?
like they say, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fools.
http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/reyes-matias.htm
watch my man and see if he's not a little too detailed for making it up/coerced.

Dude this is old fucking news. You obviously just want to believe those kids were guilty. Their "confessions" don't match the facts gathered by investigators and the "confessions" contradict each other. They were kids that were interrogated on and off for 14-30 hours. They made shit up.

We all agree Reyes, the guy who actually did this, was evil. That has nothing to do with the kids so I'm not sure why you keep bringing him up in association with the five. They didn't know Reyes (they didn't even all know each other smh...)

False Confessions and the Jogger Case
By Saul Kassin
Nov. 1, 2002 New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/01/opinion/false-confessions-and-the-jogger-case.html
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2019, 02:52:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If he is granted parole it means he is suitable to be released.  America has such ridiculous prison sentences to begin with. Punishment is irrational. Anyone who says he should be killed, or hopes that he "got his" in prison is really no better than him.
[close]

Anders Behring Breivik (guy who killed 77 people) was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism, and he got the MAXIMUM sentence in Norway, which was only 21 years.
[close]

Yes most developed countries have come to the conclusion that longterm prison sentences are useless. America is the anomaly, where they have no problem sentencing a youth to life without parole.
[close]
This is a disingenuous stance to take if you're not going to point out the differences between America's prisons and Norway's prisons, of which there are many.
[close]

It's not only Norway. Look at sentencing for comparable crimes between the USA and Canada. The USA is the only developed country hat has life without parole.

There all a lot of issues with all types of prison systems. Murderers that have been deemed rehabilitated go out and kill again. Some people can't be rehabilitated.

Also living in Canada there are many moments where the justice system has been way to lenient on people, such as with Karla Homolka who served 12 years, and she was someone who drugged her little sister so her BF could rape her and then proceeded to watch her suffocate to death and then continued killing.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2019, 03:07:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

There all a lot of issues with all types of prison systems. Murderers that have been deemed rehabilitated go out and kill again. Some people can't be rehabilitated.

Also living in Canada there are many moments where the justice system has been way to lenient on people, such as with Karla Homolka who served 12 years, and she was someone who drugged her little sister so her BF could rape her and then proceeded to watch her suffocate to death and then continued killing.
  Sure but the US shit is terrible.  by far the most racist sys. And since its all being privatized there, (unfortunately this will likely happen in Canada to)  the sentences being doled out are expanding steadily cause the longer you in, the more $ they make.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"