Author Topic: Tau Cross/Amebix singer is a Holocaust denier.  (Read 1024 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Tau Cross/Amebix singer is a Holocaust denier.
« on: December 11, 2019, 03:06:40 PM »
Amidst the insane things I speak about & know.

Here’s an interesting article I found.
https://www.noecho.net/features/rob-miller-amebix-tau-cross-holocaust

Totally lost respect for the singer, on some Alex Jones lizard people insanity.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 03:33:28 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

AssFlea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -31
Re: Tau Cross/Amebix singer is a Holocaust denier.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 03:20:53 PM »
Well he thanks them.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 07:13:07 PM »
Well he thanks them.
Yeah it’s weird associating with a horrible person who has some terrible opinions that include faking the holocaust.

Ummm that’s antagonist to thank someone with terrible views especially on an album liner.

Dueces Bitch's

silvertone_spacemachine

• Rep: 63
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 04:16:31 PM »
actually let out a sigh of total disappointment when I read the thread title. Goddamn it

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 04:49:21 PM »
actually let out a sigh of total disappointment when I read the thread title. Goddamn it
What's even worse is The Baron doubles down on not regretting his decision.  If you read the article the author of the book is an avid racist  and holocaust denier.

If he had these conspiracy theories why the fuck would you put that in your liner notes? There are books I have read that others would not be too keen on and I keep that shit to myself.
Dueces Bitch's

silvertone_spacemachine

• Rep: 63
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 04:55:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What's even worse is The Baron doubles down on not regretting his decision.  If you read the article the author of the book is an avid racist  and holocaust denier.

If he had these conspiracy theories why the fuck would you put that in your liner notes? There are books I have read that others would not be too keen on and I keep that shit to myself.

yeah I just read a couple articles about it. What the fuck was thinking? And to not even tell the other dudes in his band about it? That's fucked up.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 05:08:13 PM »
who cares what some european vert skater thinks about WW2?

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 06:20:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah I just read a couple articles about it. What the fuck was thinking? And to not even tell the other dudes in his band about it? That's fucked up.

that's the big big hit.

I was in a band. I read the singers lyrics one day after like 6 months straight of weekend shows.
He had to go before someone read that shit too.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 06:55:14 PM »
Clearly we do, if you had actually read the article or knew of Tau Cross Amebix the band beforehand you’d understand.

Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 06:58:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone who doesn’t give a shit about his comrades whom he’s involved with.

One thing’s for certain is if he had spoken about this beforehand he would’ve been told hey man you probably shouldn’t put that in the liner notes which makes me suspect of his intentions.
Dueces Bitch's

no habla mango

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 07:04:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Clearly we do, if you had actually read the article or knew of Tau Cross Amebix the band beforehand you’d understand.
are you sure he's a denier or does he just question the number?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2019, 07:34:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Either way it’s a knee jerk reaction he was definitely going for, anyone who disagrees with the numbers of people dying in the Holocaust is a Nazi sympathizing toolbag.

I would call anyone out if they tried to justify their nutbag Alex Jones lizard people gay frogs conspiracy.
Dueces Bitch's

no habla mango

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2019, 07:36:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Either way it’s a knee jerk reaction he was definitely going for, anyone who disagrees with the numbers of people dying in the Holocaust is a Nazi sympathizing toolbag.

I would call anyone out if they tried to justify their nutbag Alex Jones lizard people gay frogs conspiracy.
really? you don't think it's possible that it was less or more and not exactly what the talmudic prophecy mentioned [something about a return - 6]?
what about the soviet or mao revolutions? are you a bad person if you don't agree w/ the official numbers on those?
i think it's more nazi to not question things, no?

no habla mango

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2019, 07:48:40 PM »
and another. before you slag alex jones, he was right about the frogs. his delivery is like pro wrestling but he's been right about some stuff.
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2019, 07:33:19 AM »
and another. before you slag alex jones, he was right about the frogs. his delivery is like pro wrestling but he's been right about some stuff.
Holy Shit dude! are you that oblivious to not be sensitive to a tragedy that happened to entire race/religion such as Judiaism? To assume they were lying is incredibly insensitive not just me as an offspring of a survivor but others that have had to endure such a travesty.

Jesus Christ dumbass most frogs are asexual they change sex in a single sex environment.  Need more references?

It is true that some frogs are in fact asexual beings.  When the female organism lays eggs and they develop into an offspring without any fertilization it is known as parthenogenesis.  This is how few fish, insects and even frogs are able to reproduce asexually.

There are a few disadvantages to asexual reproduction.  One being that since the offspring is literally a clone of the parent, there is no difference at all and this can hinder the process of evolution.  Another factor against asexuality is that these organisms that are asexual, reproduce this way because they are unable to adapt to their changing environments, which has brought a few species of animals close to extinction.

I hope you don't ever choose to breed, please for the love of god don't have kids you'd spare the rest of this world a waste of oxygen.
Dueces Bitch's

no habla mango

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 07:44:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Holy Shit dude! are you that oblivious to not be sensitive to a tragedy that happened to entire race/religion such as Judiaism? To assume they were lying is incredibly insensitive not just me as an offspring of a survivor but others that have had to endure such a travesty.

Jesus Christ dumbass most frogs are asexual they change sex in a single sex environment.  Need more references?

It is true that some frogs are in fact asexual beings.  When the female organism lays eggs and they develop into an offspring without any fertilization it is known as parthenogenesis.  This is how few fish, insects and even frogs are able to reproduce asexually.

There are a few disadvantages to asexual reproduction.  One being that since the offspring is literally a clone of the parent, there is no difference at all and this can hinder the process of evolution.  Another factor against asexuality is that these organisms that are asexual, reproduce this way because they are unable to adapt to their changing environments, which has brought a few species of animals close to extinction.

I hope you don't ever choose to breed, please for the love of god don't have kids you'd spare the rest of this world a waste of oxygen.
aren't you the guy who pretended to be a girl on here for a while? pardon me if ya'll don't have major credibility. and why be so butthurt if anyone questions? if something is true, you deal in facts. i don't hear Ukraine making a big deal about a specific number starved during the Holodomor. does China get offended and call names/sue/prosecute if you doubt Mao killed 100 million?
"Question Everything" --- old bumper sticker

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 04:14:54 AM »

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 10:07:30 AM »
Is this the sword guy?  If so, seems like there's plenty of overlap between sword guys and nazis, so we probably could have guessed. 

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 01:29:07 PM »
Is this the sword guy?  If so, seems like there's plenty of overlap between sword guys and nazis, so we probably could have guessed.
Yes it is, if you read a few articles into it he made a sword to a friend. One thing I cannot abide by is anyone suggesting or implying what happened to those during the Nazi occupation was a lie.

I cannot believe someone would be fooled by that shit book. Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil to me it delves in to the idea that they made up bigger numbers to support the rise of Israel.

Ok lets just say maybe the author is right and they fudged the numbers to give rise to Israel, isn't it about time Israel had their come up? 

I'm sure if this happened in America the Black Panther party would have a stabilized government backed organization, (if not backed by well to do black business owners)

That Mossad group and the people who do counter terrorism do not fuck around.   
Dueces Bitch's