Author Topic: Cities: Skylines  (Read 1022 times)

dr. radishh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 77
Cities: Skylines
« on: December 13, 2019, 10:30:41 AM »
been playing this on my switch for a few months and really love it, besides the part where my game starts to crash around 140k population. i want to invest in a PC next year so i can experience the full game with mods. anyone else throwing away hours of free time on this game?

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
Re: Cities: Skylines
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 10:34:28 AM »
mArLeY

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 02:06:33 PM »
this game has turned me into the most boring person ever.  sometimes i start talking about rotary and highway exit design like i'm an actual city planer.  who knew traffic management and neighborhood design could be so fun. 
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 02:16:20 PM »
Been wanting to play it for a while. Soon.

dr. radishh

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 02:20:57 PM »
this game has turned me into the most boring person ever.  sometimes i start talking about rotary and highway exit design like i'm an actual city planer.  who knew traffic management and neighborhood design could be so fun.

i feel that. pretty sure my girlfriend is sick of me claiming every single intersection we go through should be a roundabout

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 10:52:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i feel that. pretty sure my girlfriend is sick of me claiming every single intersection we go through should be a roundabout

how could anyone get sick of someone who is right about every intersection?

dr. radishh

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 11:11:42 AM »
in her defense, this monstrosity is our city's idea of a roundabout:

can't blame most residents for not wanting more cone piles in the middle of 4 way intersections. you got any screenshots of cities you're working on? might share some from my switch if i remember, but they're nothing compared to the shit people do with mods

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 06:51:05 AM »
in her defense, this monstrosity is our city's idea of a roundabout:

can't blame most residents for not wanting more cone piles in the middle of 4 way intersections. you got any screenshots of cities you're working on? might share some from my switch if i remember, but they're nothing compared to the shit people do with mods

dude sometimes i look at people's posts on the reddit and wonder if im even playing the same game. i think i have some good ones of a park i made using "ruins" i found and gave it lighting (i was wicked happy with the way it turned out).  ill check my pc when i get home.