Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 300366 times)

Brandon and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2020, 02:35:40 PM »
Focusing the Into The Wild DVD story was so good. Pat is a legend.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2020, 08:16:13 PM »
Pat is fuckin hilarious, that was great.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2020, 01:26:40 AM »
That was great! Laughed so hard at the story in the jail cell and hearing his nicknames.
I’ve never wanted to buy somebodys board from laughing till now.  He seems so fried but seems like a good dude and sounds to be doing better these days.

VA fleezers was the shit. I remember one of their montages used Bloody Sunday by U2 and they were ripping.

First time I remember seeing him was in this @ 1:33 . Seems like he hasn’t changed much hahah

https://youtu.be/UBi0ZoHcNYk
Jbrock was out for blood back then.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:35:45 AM by HateFV »

Chris

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2020, 05:56:51 PM »

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 30
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2020, 06:59:58 PM »
That was great! Laughed so hard at the story in the jail cell and hearing his nicknames.
I’ve never wanted to buy somebodys board from laughing till now.  He seems so fried but seems like a good dude and sounds to be doing better these days.

VA fleezers was the shit. I remember one of their montages used Bloody Sunday by U2 and they were ripping.

First time I remember seeing him was in this @ 1:33 . Seems like he hasn’t changed much hahah

Hell yeah! Thanks for posting that. One of the first independent projects I was introduced to and that episode was always the one that stuck out to me. Took me down memory lane

Chris

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2020, 08:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hell yeah! Thanks for posting that. One of the first independent projects I was introduced to and that episode was always the one that stuck out to me. Took me down memory lane

Either of you remember a trailer from the post22 guys set to Alpha Beta Gaga by Air? I remember thinking that was such a sick trailer at the time and definitely followed their skating in the early days of footage coming out on the internet.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2020, 04:09:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Either of you remember a trailer from the post22 guys set to Alpha Beta Gaga by Air? I remember thinking that was such a sick trailer at the time and definitely followed their skating in the early days of footage coming out on the internet.

Post22 was so sick. 

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2020, 11:18:54 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s10-episode-4-ft-kevin-spanky-long-he-shit-in-my-pringles-can
1. Where’d You Come Come Up (9:39)
2. First Big Break (10:50)
3. This Is Skateboarding Part (12:58)
4. 2003 Debate (15:20)
5. Brotherly Love (17:21)
6. Knee Issues (22:41)
7. Unfinished Business (24:57)
8. Illegal Tricks (30:33)
9. UnPro (31:49)
10. Big Shoes To Fill (35:37)
11. Changes This Time Around (36:57)
12. Evil Mike Taylor (40:49)
13. Talking Shit On Big Spins (44:45)
14. Sleeping In Tokyo (46:32)
15. Bullying Braydon (48:55)
16. Cancelled (50:52)
17. What’s Next (52:15)
18. Rapid Fire W/ Da Ghost (55:39)
19. Post Office (1:02:38)
20. The Rundown (1:16:02)

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2020, 11:58:37 AM »
The Mikey Taylor story hahah

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 12:15:18 PM »
i don’t know why but, i have never actually listened to a full episode. i always skip to the rapid fire. i’m not really a podcast person but, i do watch the nine club. i guess it’s just easier for me to keep my attention on something visual as opposed to listening to people talk for an hour but, i’m interested in giving it a shot. just wondering what some of the best episodes are? i like the more classic skaters but, it seems like most of the guests they have on the show have already been on the nine club or epicly later’d (so on and so forth) and i don’t want to just hear a repeat of the same old interview. any suggestions?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

thebacker

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2020, 12:17:16 PM »
i don’t know why but, i have never actually listened to a full episode. i always skip to the rapid fire. i’m not really a podcast person but, i do watch the nine club. i guess it’s just easier for me to keep my attention on something visual as opposed to listening to people talk for an hour but, i’m interested in giving it a shot. just wondering what some of the best episodes are? i like the more classic skaters but, it seems like most of the guests they have on the show have already been on the nine club or epicly later’d (so on and so forth) and i don’t want to just hear a repeat of the same old interview. any suggestions?
if it helps, ive never been disappointed with any bunt episode OTHER THAN the wes kremer episode. that dude is FRIED

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2020, 12:18:36 PM »

highly recommend the sinner episode if you want to laugh your ass off

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2020, 12:29:44 PM »

The Austyn Gillette episode is one of my favorites, and Suciu's interview.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2020, 02:03:21 PM »
I wish they would just release the rapid fires separate.

I wish the whole show was rapid fire / shots fired. Skateboarding needs more beef.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2020, 02:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if it helps, ive never been disappointed with any bunt episode OTHER THAN the wes kremer episode. that dude is FRIED
I have to second this. Love Wes’ skating but that was rough to listen to. Gary Rogers episode was also odd and weirdly serious.
Right off the bat some episodes I remember enjoying are Justin Henry, Jake Phelps, Bryan Herman, Bill Strobeck, Jesse Alba, and the Tyler Warren/Ben Blundell episode.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2020, 02:43:38 PM »
Sinner episode is the funniest shit ever. AO was good one too, made me like him a lot more. Fred Gall, Phelps, Pat burke and Herman were great. Herman is way less fried than I would've expected

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2020, 02:54:55 PM »

The Hardy one from start to finish is so good. And he doesn’t hold back on the Rapid Fire.

Also really liked the Spanky episode. I hope he can get the Fs flip one day.

specialgee

• Rep: -10
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2020, 04:33:59 PM »
it's on pals

CONGRATS  SPANLY

thingsthingsthings

• Rep: 32
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2020, 05:16:48 PM »
Love the ones with their hommies / other Canadians. So many stories that remind anyone of their dirtbag friends growing up. The Mitch Barrette on is my favorite.

https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s04-episode-07-ft-mitch-barrette-i-was-suppose-to-not-have-any-voice

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »
name the best rapid fires?

shawn pablo is the only one ive heard name names

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2020, 05:53:47 PM »
I loved that Spanky basically confirmed that Mikey is a sociopath.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2020, 06:13:56 PM »
Love the ones with their hommies / other Canadians. So many stories that remind anyone of their dirtbag friends growing up. The Mitch Barrette on is my favorite.

https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s04-episode-07-ft-mitch-barrette-i-was-suppose-to-not-have-any-voice

Agree 100%. This has me in stitches every time.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2020, 08:04:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

highly recommend the sinner episode if you want to laugh your ass off

Yep. Herman was a good one too.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2020, 10:48:33 PM »

Are you never driving for an hour? It’s the best time for a good podcast! I can honestly say that my drive to work on a Thursday morning is an absolute pleasure thanks to The Bunt.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2020, 04:38:52 AM »
the bunt is heavily underrated. if they had a video component it would outshine 9chub without a doubt.

every episode is good. the tony tave "sinner just fuckin extended it way too far man." regarding him leaving LE is still funny to think about and i listened to that like a year ago.

which one of you emailed them and called me out by government in the davis episode? wassup with that yall some cops wassup?

free max b
FREE MAX B

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2020, 04:40:28 AM »
also: VAfleezers was the best thing happening on the east coast at the time. All pats footage was so good. doing back 3's in a leather jacket in virginia summer. classic.

free max b
FREE MAX B

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2020, 07:32:35 AM »
Spanky announcing his fatherhood to the skating public to two goofy Canadians is a real life hammer. Made me smile.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2020, 01:30:09 PM »
Spanky announcing his fatherhood to the skating public to two goofy Canadians is a real life hammer. Made me smile.
oh shit! would you rather an IG post? haha listening now

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2020, 05:21:57 PM »
damn thanks for all the suggestions pals, i’ll start checking them out.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2020, 07:34:15 PM »
Rapid fire: Is Spanly's worst teammate Antwuan?