Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 300287 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:49 PM »
That Grant episode was amazing!

Krile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2020, 01:24:32 PM »
Stopped listening when dude said he didn't accept a blunt from Lil Wayne, pretty disappointed I was hyped to get a full bunt in
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2020, 01:34:59 PM »
Anybody have the video of grant getting choked? Curious to where it was put. He said maybe a lurk hard video? I didn’t know the Pizza owner had anything to do with those?
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

drewdc

• Rep: -85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2020, 02:44:22 PM »
great stuff Grant , good to know he's not scared and tells it like it is. Fuck Jimi Britches and Staba. Weekend is really not my style of company but im going to support after hearing this today.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2020, 03:05:04 PM »
Sounds like Jimi Britches is in dire need of a reality check, if you catch my drift.  Someone one here posted about his affiliation with a pretty violent straight edge crew in Ohio and they’d just go looking to start shit with people.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2020, 03:38:11 PM »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2020, 04:05:07 PM »

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2020, 04:35:28 PM »
Stopped listening when dude said he didn't accept a blunt from Lil Wayne, pretty disappointed I was hyped to get a full bunt in
Dude was definitely tripping but that’s a petty reason not to listen to the rest lol. It’s funny to hear how Lil Wayne skates to his own music constantly

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2020, 04:40:10 PM »
Brad Staba is a terrible human being, and you gotta be suspect to ride for Skate Mental.

anillusionofthepants

• Rep: 14
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2020, 05:12:35 PM »
Here's the welcome video with the voicemail he referenced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHblVeHSrHg

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2020, 05:26:20 PM »
Great episode. I love when guests don't hold back too much. I'm surprised they didn't get into how he straight up stole a skit from a Toronto local and resident Slap Pal. Would have been cool to balance out the lame shit that has  happened to him with some lame shit he's done to others.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:04:29 PM by Chris Hansen is back »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2020, 06:56:51 PM »
Here's some adult responses to this episode:

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2020, 07:13:40 PM »
So many ironies from the stories Grant told:

- Dill was mad that Supreme sold WKND boards and made them send them back. A few years later he opens the FA store in Hollywood which ultimately takes business away from Supreme.

- Jimi went to crazy lengths to “protect” FA’s business and reputation when in reality he was stealing from them the entire time.

- Staba, who was one of the close friends interviewed in the BA coming out doc, called Grant a homophobic slur in public.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »
Britches should fight someone his own size without a crew of malnourished Dare kids by his side

Burnerboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2020, 08:57:51 PM »
It's 2020. Who doesn't listen to podcasts these days? What a weird thing to make fun of. Yeah you're just a little bitch podcast boy huh. Yeah you like listening to people talk about subjects you're interested in don't you? I bet you do you pussy ass podcast listenin bitch. HA! Gotem!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:23:54 PM by Burnerboy69 »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2020, 09:09:57 PM »
Great episode. I love when guests don't hold back too much. I'm surprised they did't get into how he straight up stole a skit from a Toronto local and resident Slap Pal. Would have been cool to balance out the lame shit that has  happened to him with some lame shit he's done to others.

That's what I'm talking about. Critical thinking. Gnar this man.
+1

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

drewdc

• Rep: -85
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2020, 09:34:30 PM »

those Pizza guys should listen to the pod more often , so they can hear themselves be called the worst company over and over

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2020, 10:02:27 PM »
Ya it's funny they've been mentioned by far the most for worst company, and its funny people just hate cause their image is horrible and name is awful but now they suck for a whole other reason.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2020, 10:35:37 PM »
Seeing that pizza shit surprisingly has me feeling super annoyed. Worst company. Grant’s a good dude, I enjoyed the episode

Great episode. I love when guests don't hold back too much. I'm surprised they didn't get into how he straight up stole a skit from a Toronto local and resident Slap Pal. Would have been cool to balance out the lame shit that has  happened to him with some lame shit he's done to others.
Care to fill us in? Or a link to said skit?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:12:00 PM by Pappy Jones »

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2020, 11:35:34 PM »
those Pizza guys should listen to the pod more often , so they can hear themselves be called the worst company over and over

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2020, 11:40:40 PM »
Seeing that pizza shit surprisingly has me feeling super annoyed. Worst company. Grant’s a good dude, I enjoyed the episode

Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=89609.0

Lots of dead IG links and shit in this thread, but the original video is there.

and here is the WKND bite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LljU2YZuckU

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #291 on: May 14, 2020, 01:55:16 AM »
Who is jimi britches? I’ve only seen him on ig. He was stealing stuff from FA? Was this some big story I missed?
This guy sounds like a maniac and should probably see a therapist lol

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2020, 03:14:46 AM »
this drama sounds Juicy i might have to go back and listen
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2020, 03:35:56 AM »
The almost drowning story reminds me of when my best friend almost made us both drown. It was after a super hot day and a long skate sesh, we ended up going with friends to this small lake they knew. I was staying afloat (I'm not a good swimmer but I can swim for a bit and have fun), then my friend thinks It was all good for him to jump, but this idiot can't swim, so he just jumps into the middle of lake right behind me, and when he notices that its deeper than his hight he grabs my shoulders from my back and pushes me down so he can stay afloat. I'm caught by surprise and can't swim up because there's all his weight over me. I start swallowing water like crazy and seeing life going past me, and this fucker doesn't let me go, screaming like a little bitch "help, help". My other friends that were at the shore where laughing, thinking he was joking, they didn't knew he couldn't swim. 'Till I guess it was taking too long for him to let me go so one of my friends jumps into the water to rescue me. I finally get let go and I was able to swim to the shore. My friend that was trying to rescue my best friend slaps him because he was panicking in the water and wouldn't stop flailing his arms like a person. I'm at the shore literally throwing up all that dirty muddy wate I swallowed, and I swear I had the lake water taste on my mouth for like a 2 weeks. My friend in the other hand was fine and didn't swallowed any water all. If there was no one around I could be dead by now. Everyone was dead silent after it and was awkward as fuck. I still throw that story in his face once in while "remember that time you almost killed me" and then he pays me lunch. 

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2020, 06:24:40 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

They're obviously really similar but I would't really consider blending fingerboarding to real skateboarding all that original of an idea tbh. I think the actual jokes that are a part of WKND's set it apart. Both are cool though.

and regarding Pizza, I'm pretty sure they've beefed with Bunt guests before for calling them out. I don't remember who it was, but someone brought up the rape allegations against Chase and they acted like complete children about it. Even if the allegations weren't true, the fact that they responded like they did makes them such a shitty company.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

They're obviously really similar but I would't really consider blending fingerboarding to real skateboarding all that original of an idea tbh. I think the actual jokes that are a part of WKND's set it apart. Both are cool though.

and regarding Pizza, I'm pretty sure they've beefed with Bunt guests before for calling them out. I don't remember who it was, but someone brought up the rape allegations against Chase and they acted like complete children about it. Even if the allegations weren't true, the fact that they responded like they did makes them such a shitty company.
feedback ted brought it up a couple years ago. pizza responded with emojis, so yeah they're the woat

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2020, 11:40:32 AM »
I said it already in another thread about Jimi, but fuck that guy. Dude needs help, but when you're basically physically harassing over something so small. Fuck that guy. Dude belongs in an institution.
The chillest1

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2020, 11:41:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah the whole fingerboarding thing is such an easy joke to make. Girl had a similar skit in their Doll video before Griffin’s part too that ends in him slamming super hard. The WKND one had a similar ending to the one from Toronto but also enough original content of its own. I love that they made a giant pack of cigarettes for Chris to skate over. No disrespect to the first one but wknd’s was way shorter and better executed.

Something we can all agree on is that pizza skateboards is the absolute worst.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »

(voice of DJ khaled) another one
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:54:15 PM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2020, 12:41:17 PM »
jeez, what fucking dorks.