Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 300274 times)

thebacker

Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #300 on: May 14, 2020, 12:53:15 PM »

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #301 on: May 14, 2020, 02:01:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Here's some adult responses to this episode:

[close]
(voice of DJ khaled) another one

aaand now he's threatening people on twitter

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #302 on: May 14, 2020, 02:17:39 PM »
Pizza skateboards... is called Pizza skateboards.
Jimmi Britches is a grown ass man in a straight edge gang... or something.
Brad Staba definitely seems like a dude who can't take a joke despite his shtick. Also, dude still lists himself as a pro skateboarder for his own company on LinkedIn.

Lots of Brah moments here.

Their reactions to Grant's bunt episode only further accentuate their lameness.

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #303 on: May 14, 2020, 02:20:53 PM »
♫hoes mad, hoes mad♫
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #304 on: May 14, 2020, 02:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

All that happened was they asked about it so Grant answered truthfully. Now they’re mad and think they need to act all tough and post about it on their twitter? (lol) They’re just dim witted bullies.

And aside from all that, there’s a reason half the guests on this show (mostly professional skaters) say Pizza is the worst company. Their brand just needs to die. Is Lurk Hard like the same shit I don’t even know. Fucking losers.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #305 on: May 14, 2020, 03:11:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
All that happened was they asked about it so Grant answered truthfully. Now they’re mad and think they need to act all tough and post about it on their twitter? (lol) They’re just dim witted bullies.

And aside from all that, there’s a reason half the guests on this show (mostly professional skaters) say Pizza is the worst company. Their brand just needs to die. Is Lurk Hard like the same shit I don’t even know. Fucking losers.

Yeah same bullshit

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #306 on: May 14, 2020, 04:47:47 PM »
The dude definitely likes to talk shit, but in the world of lightearted skateboard companies is that really worth getting choked out over? And staba was just drunk that guy has never knocked anyone’s teeth out

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2020, 05:21:53 PM »
Whom hurt you  ::)

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2020, 06:53:17 PM »
a 40 year old man getting mad and yelling homophobic slurs (at a wedding mind you) because another grown man got his friend to ride for his toy company now instead of other grown mans toy company.....😂
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2020, 07:00:57 PM »
Pizza the brand needs to die in a fucking hole. Imagine being that guy being proud of filming a guy get beat, to this day. What a pathetic loser.

"yeah I own a skate brand, it's called Pizza skateboards... Our top pro is known to the entire industry as an alleged rapist... Our other one is called Ducky.."  - sick one mate. To top it off all there graphics are terrible rip offs. Least original brand in the entirety of skateboarding AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

And this fat cunt Jimi Britches. Dude's 3/4 on his journey to looking like Big ED from 90 day fiancé, associated with straight edge racist fuckheads and you're telling me he was chillin' with the habitat team? Deeply gutted for anyone who has actually met him. Probs be locked up right now if Dill didn't give the teefing pussyole a deal.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2020, 07:08:07 PM »
Pizza the brand needs to die in a fucking hole. Imagine being that guy being proud of filming a guy get beat, to this day. What a pathetic loser.

"yeah I own a skate brand, it's called Pizza skateboards... Our top pro is known to the entire industry as an alleged rapist... Our other one is called Ducky.."  - sick one mate. To top it off all there graphics are terrible rip offs. Least original brand in the entirety of skateboarding AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

And this fat cunt Jimi Britches. Dude's 3/4 on his journey to looking like Big ED from 90 day fiancé, associated with straight edge racist fuckheads and you're telling me he was chillin' with the habitat team? Deeply gutted for anyone who has actually met him. Probs be locked up right now if Dill didn't give the teefing pussyole a deal.

HEY! You leave Ducky out of it!

SickSickSicks

• Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2020, 09:25:04 PM »
Pizza skateboards... is called Pizza skateboards.
Jimmi Britches is a grown ass man in a straight edge gang... or something.
Brad Staba definitely seems like a dude who can't take a joke despite his shtick. Also, dude still lists himself as a pro skateboarder for his own company on LinkedIn.

Lots of Brah moments here.

Their reactions to Grant's bunt episode only further accentuate their lameness.

pretty much sums it up. Fuck the lot of em, Im buying a WKND deck... AND a hat.

euro tm

« Reply #312 on: May 14, 2020, 09:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

HEY! You leave Ducky out of it!

let’s add ryan connors and pulizzi to the list because they fucking rule. hope these three bounce outta there soon.

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2020, 07:55:47 AM »
Reading the Sean Mo (Grand Trading/Blue Tile Lounge) comment under Britches bummed me out.

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #314 on: May 15, 2020, 08:45:04 AM »
Bummer seeing how wack Pizza is. I digged Chase’s skating and their videos.

disintegration

• Rep: -113
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2020, 11:02:02 AM »
A few things I need help with please...

- How the fuck did Jimi Britches even get into skating and how did he become associated with FA/Dill. Did Dill think it was cool to get a tough guy working for him in the warehouse like some Sopranos gangster shit?

- Why does Dill hate WKND and why did he not want their boards in Supreme? If the only reason is because he thinks the brand is lame then that sucks and he's a tyrant when he thinks he's some progressive leftist. Yes WKND have been associated with Rip n Dip and the berrics but they have a sick team and have original videos (sometimes lol). If he doesn't think they're 'cool' enough because of that then that is lame on Dill's part in itself. Maybe i'm being too harsh on this one. What i'm trying to say I could understand with a brand like Pizza but not WKND.

- Grant only answered questions which you can tell he didn't really want to but he's an honest guy so he did. Respect.

- Grant also clearly ripped off that skit which in my opinion is as clear as day. Not sure how some people can be defending that. The point is if you watch the WKND skit you think it's so clever and you get stoked, low and behold he stole the skit and kept it quiet from everyone taking all the credit. It's a shit move that could have been brought up on the bunt.

- Pizza came off the worst in this.

- Who the fuck cares about Brad Staba. Just stop mentioning that kook.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 11:03:33 AM by disintegration »

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #316 on: May 15, 2020, 11:05:40 AM »
the craziest thing listening to all this, is how no one stood up and stopped this dumbass from choking grant in a restaurant...
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Safariferrari

• Rep: 41
« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2020, 01:32:02 PM »
Reading the Sean Mo (Grand Trading/Blue Tile Lounge) comment under Britches bummed me out.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2020, 01:36:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

100%

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2020, 03:51:10 PM »
the craziest thing listening to all this, is how no one stood up and stopped this dumbass from choking grant in a restaurant...

This what I'm saying man. From how he described the scene there was a bunch of skaters they both knew just chillin. Bitch move from everyone in the establishment. You're really just gonna let this lump of chunk choke and drag a homie outside to beat him up and not even try and break it up?  Pooosies the lot of em.

Rocco Siffredi

« Reply #321 on: May 15, 2020, 06:17:18 PM »

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: May 15, 2020, 06:43:50 PM »

gotta be one of the worst graphics of all time

what’s even worse is it’s a rip off of a skate mental graphic. yikes. 😬

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #323 on: May 15, 2020, 08:44:25 PM »
unpopular opinion, dill gets off too easy for being a kook at times.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #324 on: May 15, 2020, 09:01:36 PM »

Don’t forget the guy who brained a security guard

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #325 on: May 16, 2020, 11:26:50 AM »
unpopular opinion, dill gets off too easy for being a kook at all times.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #326 on: May 16, 2020, 01:50:21 PM »
Yeah fuck Pizza, bunch of cunts.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

quadcuff

• Rep: -5
« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2020, 01:24:13 PM »
unpopular opinion, dill gets off too easy for being a kook at times.

him and dozens of other pro skaters

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2020, 03:03:35 PM »
Dill was the least kooky person in this story though. He gets eclipsed by Jimmy and Staba.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2020, 04:29:52 AM »
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, The Bunt fucking rules!

And I’m quietly excited to never purchase anything from FA ever again. Next board is 100% wknd.

That’ll show em..