Author Topic: wenning on internet scamming?  (Read 8164 times)

weed420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 39
wenning on internet scamming?
« on: December 29, 2019, 08:29:00 AM »

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
Re: wenning on internet scamming?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »
When he got the face tat I knew it couldn't be good

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 08:44:46 AM »
did anyone have a metal core phase? does anyone remember jonny craig selling the same macbook to people and never sending it? i kinda hope winning goes that route

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 08:56:24 AM »
When he got the face tat I knew it couldn't be good

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 09:23:08 AM »
did anyone have a metal core phase? does anyone remember jonny craig selling the same macbook to people and never sending it? i kinda hope winning goes that route

what in gods green earth are you saying man?

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 43
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 09:28:44 AM »
For the Culture.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

hugepants

• Rep: 3
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 09:43:11 AM »

oh yea Craigbooks,
"LAST CHANCE BRAND NEW MAC BOOK $500!!!! I WAS IN DANCE GAVIN DANCE"

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 09:48:53 AM »
cocaines a hell of a drug

ohnowisee

• Rep: -2
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 10:00:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yea Craigbooks,

This story will never go away.  I never would have known about that dude if it wasn't for that.  I saw him at Deftones a couple years ago in Dallas.  My wife didn't know who he was and that was the only story I had. She made fun of me for knowing who he was. Rightfully so.
Ilford is way more core than Kodak - natenola forever

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 10:11:47 AM »
2 weeks is not a long time.

Id give it another week or two
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

conqueso

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »

who scams better? Wenning or pops?

Meekin

• Rep: 5
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 10:29:49 AM »
Who in their right mind would send wenning $500
There was an interview with TK, when he was a plumber. He got asked if he gets recognized on the job and his response was "No. Plumbin in disguise." Everyone on SLAP thought he said "put him in the sky"

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 10:32:12 AM »
Who in their right mind would send wenning $500

Right, who would even send $50. Safe to say as soon as you hit send kiss that cheddar goodbye.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 11:22:49 AM »

who scams better? Wenning or pops?

Wenning. Pops out at the end 

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2019, 11:58:23 AM »

Hard disagree. If you can't get to the post office within two weeks, you shouldn't be selling things.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 12:50:00 PM »
That's such a bummer. And yes, even if you're buying a herd of exotic animals, I'd expect it in two weeks or less.

euro tm

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »
saw another kid post about buying a signed habitat board from him and the same shit happened. i’ll try to find the link. i thought blow was cheap in jersey.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2019, 09:09:50 AM »
those face tats are fucked

free max b
FREE MAX B

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2019, 09:23:37 AM »
This bums me out but I feel like everybody knew something was up...

This sounds strange and I am not sure if anyone else caught it but... A few weeks ago, on his instagram story, he was like taking a shit in a gas station or something, and he filmed himself on the toilet, with a massive wad of cash in hand... Dropping it all over the floor, saying he was taking a shit and the Lynx have been good to him... He deleted it shortly after, I didn't take a screenshot because it bummed me out too much... It was clear that he was real fucked up in it.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2019, 09:47:58 AM »
Anyone else concerned for Wenning in general, he seemed like he was doing really well getting sober and skating. Then he had a kid and disappeared off social media there was a post of him at nocturnal on go skate today looking kind of rough. Anyways hope he hasn't resorted to internet scamming.

djtraceman610

• Rep: 38
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2019, 09:58:32 AM »

This sounds strange and I am not sure if anyone else caught it but... A few weeks ago, on his instagram story, he was like taking a shit in a gas station or something, and he filmed himself on the toilet, with a massive wad of cash in hand... Dropping it all over the floor, saying he was taking a shit and the Lynx have been good to him... He deleted it shortly after, I didn't take a screenshot because it bummed me out too much... It was clear that he was real fucked up in it.

I saw that. He didn't seem in the best shape when he was at Nocturnal. Think he just went ham with all that lynx money.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 10:34:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

oh yea Craigbooks,
[close]

This story will never go away.  I never would have known about that dude if it wasn't for that.  I saw him at Deftones a couple years ago in Dallas.  My wife didn't know who he was and that was the only story I had. She made fun of me for knowing who he was. Rightfully so.

i would too.  she sounds cooler than you
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2019, 10:59:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Guy in this band Dance Gavin Dance has/had the voice of an angel, like a raspy r&b thing going on. Got super addicted to heroin and scammed his fans out of thousands of dollars. I met them once and was getting a shirt signed by all of them at some meet and greet thing I was at with an old girlfriend at the time and dude was the last one at the table. Guy was so out of it he thought there was someone next to him and tossed the shirt onto the ground not even realizing. Fucking record scratch moment, security guards froze, people on line were laughing and the other guys in the band just looked down or shook their heads. I just picked the shirt up and was like “thanks bro”. Hope the guy’s doing better, he was real fucked up for years.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2019, 11:02:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Guy in this band Dance Gavin Dance has/had the voice of an angel, like a raspy r&b thing going on. Got super addicted to heroin and scammed his fans out of thousands of dollars. I met them once and was getting a shirt signed by all of them at some meet and greet thing I was at with an old girlfriend at the time and dude was the last one at the table. Guy was so out of it he thought there was someone next to him and tossed the shirt onto the ground not even realizing. Fucking record scratch moment, security guards froze, people on line were laughing and the other guys in the band just looked down or shook their heads. I just picked the shirt up and was like “thanks bro”. Hope the guy’s doing better, he was real fucked up for years.

he was just putting it where he knew it belonged

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2019, 11:17:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

he was just putting it where he knew it belonged

Fuckin right. I hate that band except the wasted talent that’s the singer. My gf at the time forced me to get that shirt signed. 30 minutes of my life wasted standing in that line.

Kylo Send

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2019, 11:22:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I saw that. He didn't seem in the best shape when he was at Nocturnal. Think he just went ham with all that lynx money.

Good memory on that IG story. Just think when he made that video of him on the toilet throwing cash on the floor he was in the process of scamming people.

conqueso

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2019, 11:27:30 AM »
so who got screenshots of him making it rain at the gas station?

that is the most jersey scumbag shit I ever heard in my life

foolysalem

• Rep: -2
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2019, 11:29:19 AM »
I would love to see this transition.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2019, 11:33:37 AM »
did he at least tag the gas station he was at? maybe op could go get his money

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2019, 11:49:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hard disagree. If you can't get to the post office within two weeks, you shouldn't be selling things.

I ordered some stuff from Michael Sieben while he was on a trip once. Had a few cordial e-mails back and forth and got it a bit later. He apologized profusely and even added a few extra things to the order. I do understand that things come up but the lack of communication is an issue. However, starting a thread on slap trying to start shit is the bad yelp review of the skateboard world in my opinion.