Author Topic: Beer/cider swap  (Read 3359 times)

Bagelskate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 62
Beer/cider swap
« on: December 29, 2019, 10:53:40 AM »
Would anyone be interested I’m doing some trades for regional beers/ciders.

There’s a ton of craft breweries around me, dogfish head, burley oak, rar etc...

Pretty sure it’s frowned upon to ship alcohol but as long as it doesn’t explode in the box, it’s ok.

I’m looking for ciders, not much of a beer person.

potpie

• Rep: 30
Re: Beer/cider swap
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:52:33 AM »
I'd be interested in a beer swap, don't drink alot of ciders. I'm in northeast PA, would take some requests. Hoping to do a run to equilibrium soon as well.

Sightunseen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 07:28:49 PM »
Have a lot of breweries near me in Tampa. I’m down.
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 12:29:14 AM »
ever had a rainier?

Bagelskate

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 02:23:46 AM »

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 07:27:03 AM »
I'd be interested in a beer swap, don't drink alot of ciders. I'm in northeast PA, would take some requests. Hoping to do a run to equilibrium soon as well.

EQ is getting distributed into Delaware and MD now, I'm sure a few beer store in PA are getting as well. What breweries are you close too?

Bagel if you can get a hold of some Jreams I would pay. You're also a short ride over to Dewey, they do Secret Machines, not quite cider but hardly taste like beer, similar to the Jream line BO does and RAR's out of order.

I frequent Tired Hands, Levante, La Cabra, Forest and Main, Imprint, Hidden River. Every few months I'll ride up to Brooklyn for Other Half. Used to trade for Hudson Valley, Trillium, Tree House, Monkish, Bissel Bros.

Anyone out there near 450 North in Indiana? I want to see what the hype is about, not trying to pay what people are asking especially with their ABV gate going on.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 07:37:23 AM by arrbee »
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 07:48:37 AM »
I go to trillium often. Treehouse I visit too bc my mother in law lives 7 minutes away. Still have a few cans from thanksgiving. Frequent visits to Long live Beerworks quote often. Tilted Barn once in a while. proclamation and Buttonwoods often.

Bagelskate

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 10:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

EQ is getting distributed into Delaware and MD now, I'm sure a few beer store in PA are getting as well. What breweries are you close too?

Bagel if you can get a hold of some Jreams I would pay. You're also a short ride over to Dewey, they do Secret Machines, not quite cider but hardly taste like beer, similar to the Jream line BO does and RAR's out of order.

I frequent Tired Hands, Levante, La Cabra, Forest and Main, Imprint, Hidden River. Every few months I'll ride up to Brooklyn for Other Half. Used to trade for Hudson Valley, Trillium, Tree House, Monkish, Bissel Bros.

Anyone out there near 450 North in Indiana? I want to see what the hype is about, not trying to pay what people are asking especially with their ABV gate going on.

I’ll be on the lookout for jreams for ya.

If anyone near Wisconsin/Chicago comes across Ciderboys lemoncello cider, I’d be interested a six pack or two

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 06:42:18 PM »
anyone got the hookup for heady topper?
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Spankthemonkey

• Rep: -48
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 09:59:30 PM »
Full size big bottle 32 seconds

Rum me

Never ever ever ever double dip at church wait for the right pair of tits

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 06:13:19 AM »

Occasionally my barber will get some, I'll see if he knows when he's getting some more
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2019, 06:47:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Occasionally my barber will get some, I'll see if he knows when he's getting some more
yeah I’ll usually come
Across is at the most random times. Don’t really seek it out like that anymore

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »

There’s a ton of craft breweries around me, dogfish head, burley oak, rar etc...

Pretty sure it’s frowned upon to ship alcohol but as long as it doesn’t explode in the box, it’s ok.

MD here. Big fan of rar this year, as it was the customary stop home from the Salisbury park. Assume your on the shore.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2019, 10:25:05 AM »

I spent years waiting for jai alai to come up to MD.

Where else should I check out in TPA I’ll be down there next week

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2019, 12:27:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not from Tampa but I highly suggest Angry Chair, so much so that I was in Orlando back in October and drove over to Tampa to hit it. Small little taproom but great fucking beer

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 01:19:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm not from Tampa but I highly suggest Angry Chair, so much so that I was in Orlando back in October and drove over to Tampa to hit it. Small little taproom but great fucking beer

I’ll make a point to swing by when I go. I normally try to get a after sesh beer when I’m down there

Bagelskate

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 02:34:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

MD here. Big fan of rar this year, as it was the customary stop home from the Salisbury park. Assume your on the shore.

Yup. Oc area, you?

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 04:50:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yup. Oc area, you?

Otherside of the bridge but before all the construction I was getting down to skate Salisbury and epworth pretty often, and ridgely too

Bagelskate

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2020, 06:57:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yup. Oc area, you?
[close]

Otherside of the bridge but before all the construction I was getting down to skate Salisbury and epworth pretty often, and ridgely too

Yeah the bridge work sucks. Hit me up if you’re ever down this way again

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2020, 09:44:04 AM »
I'm in Minnesota and my girlfriend buys Cider Boys sometimes. I'll be on the lookout for the lemoncello.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2020, 01:49:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yup. Oc area, you?
[close]

[close]

Yeah the bridge work sucks. Hit me up if you’re ever down this way again
Will do, same if your ever heading this way

Bagelskate

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2020, 02:22:12 PM »
I'm in Minnesota and my girlfriend buys Cider Boys sometimes. I'll be on the lookout for the lemoncello.

Thanks man! It was really good.

animalflesh

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »
I go to trillium often. Treehouse I visit too bc my mother in law lives 7 minutes away. Still have a few cans from thanksgiving. Frequent visits to Long live Beerworks quote often. Tilted Barn once in a while. proclamation and Buttonwoods often.

Dude if you could get me a couple cans of treetop I’d trade you a good amount of good craft beers...

animalflesh

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2020, 03:18:58 PM »
I’m NYC/ Westchester county/ NJ

I can get some good shit like Hudson valley, carton, magnify, evil twin, kelso etc.

I’m also a sales rep for the craft beer guild of NY so I visit lots of great stores and bars

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2020, 07:03:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude if you could get me a couple cans of treetop I’d trade you a good amount of good craft beers...

Bagelskate

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2020, 04:16:09 AM »
I’m NYC/ Westchester county/ NJ

I can get some good shit like Hudson valley, carton, magnify, evil twin, kelso etc.

I’m also a sales rep for the craft beer guild of NY so I visit lots of great stores and bars

I was just up in Pittsfield mass and had Hilltop Orchards Johnny Mash cider. It was aged in oak casks and tasted great, ever come across that? I’d trade for that or any other good ones up by you.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2020, 05:26:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

King Julius is soo good.

animalflesh

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2020, 09:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

PMed ya

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2020, 09:39:04 AM »
Treehouse the best out of MA then maybe Trillium. I shouldn’t be posting in here though, I live near Other Half but am probably too lazy to ship beer lol sorry.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2020, 07:08:01 AM »
Treehouse the best out of MA then maybe Trillium. I shouldn’t be posting in here though, I live near Other Half but am probably too lazy to ship beer lol sorry.

Other Half is IMO the best east coast brewery. I've never had a bad beer from them