Author Topic: Woodshop Directory 2020 Thread  (Read 113681 times)

Carter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: Woodshop Directory 2020 Thread
« Reply #990 on: January 24, 2021, 07:42:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does anyone know for certain where Zero boards (specifically the classic graphics like this one) are currently pressed? I thought for sure they were BBS but this one doesn’t have the usual made in Mexico/skate at your own risk sticker. It does have an etching for the width, but no other stickers or markings.

[close]

wknd 8.25 ct I found and just ordered 8.25 x 31.25 14wb incase anyone wanted to know what I found. thanks for all the help! much appreciated

Still BBS. Sometimes they run out of stickers or just forget them. The width stamp thing is something they've been doing more often. I've seen it on birdhouse and deathwish decks too.

Expand Quote
besides baker/deathwish anyone know of any 8.25 x 31.5 ?
[close]

This is my preferred dims so I could ramble on forever but I'll try to keep it simple. Do you have a preferred wb or concave? Also note that the baker 8.25 ia actually 31.8, however the birdhouse 8.25 is 31.5 and a better shape than baker in my opinion.

14" wb options

- Blood Wizard has a good 31.6 shape thats very flat.
- If you can get ahold of one, the strangelove heart skull 8.25 shape is between 31.3-31.5
- as someone else noted palace, evisen, and colours have a 31.5, i think its a stock dsm shape..never skated one so cant comment

14.25 wb (lots of ps stix)

-  old WKND (like before mid 2019 or so) is probably my favorite 8.25 x 31.5. Its got a nice tail and a huge nose. If you somehow find one of these buy it. If you hate it ill buy it off you.
- some PS Foundations are 31.5, theres also a 14 wb one but i haven't seen one for a minute. Flat and mellow. Great shape.
- clutch O shape is nominally 31.6 but the two ive had were both closer to 31.5. Medium concave, medium tail, slightly steeper big square nose. Easy to find and very good alternative to hockey/wknd/snack style decks. Coda uses this shape and I suspect the newest run of pizza is all clutch O but I haven't confirmed yet.
- some older PS FA/hockey 8.25 are 31.5, again hard to find now but great shape

Toy machine/Foundation has a mellow PS shape thats supposedly 31.5 with a 14.5 wb, but the one I got was more like 31.75. Its also becoming harder to find PS tumyeto boards (unless the latest run which i haven't seen are back on it) and I have no idea what the new ones are, only that they're china wood.

I'm probably forgetting some but this should get you started. Keep in mind that some PS boards are measured with concave so their tip to tip length will be like a half inch shorter. For example quasi 8.25 is listed as 32.125 but its actually 31.75 tip to tip. If any of these look good to you and you're having trouble finding one shoot me a PM. Any time I come across a short 8.25 I bookmark it, so I can hopefully point you in the right direction.
[close]

cheers man! my buddy has a palace that is nice and short but everyone scoops them up too fast its like a damn dunk. in a perfect world I can find one with the squarish shape of the fa's I've been skating but im down to ditch the square for a better feel plus im short and some of these boards are too long. thanks for the help!

Glurmpz

« Reply #991 on: January 24, 2021, 04:46:43 PM »
Have to disagree about Zero still being BBS - I had one in the spring that was definitely NOT BBS, and wasn't old Dwindle stock either. Apparently Clutch is getting a lot of business from brands that usually use BBS but are having issues with wait times (and I've heard they also got ex BBS staff). I've been keeping an eye on our Zero stock at the shop (we are loosely affiliated with the Canadian Zero dist), and they all seem to be from the same manufacturer since the spring at least. I recently rode a board that I know was pressed at Clutch - after that I have a pretty good eye for Clutch decks, and I'm about 90% sure that's what Zero boards are these days.

Don't get too hung up on the little divot punch by the truck holes - multiple woodshops do that. What you need to pay attention to is the routing of the edges, the dye colors, and the concave. Our Zero boards have very telltale routing that points to Clutch (inconsistent routing that leans more towards too much round over than too little), and the dyes also aren't reflective of BBS stock. Clutch's orange is pretty identifiable. I noticed Theories has switched to Clutch as well, at least all the last shipment we got was Clutch.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #992 on: January 24, 2021, 05:35:03 PM »
Have to disagree about Zero still being BBS - I had one in the spring that was definitely NOT BBS, and wasn't old Dwindle stock either. Apparently Clutch is getting a lot of business from brands that usually use BBS but are having issues with wait times (and I've heard they also got ex BBS staff). I've been keeping an eye on our Zero stock at the shop (we are loosely affiliated with the Canadian Zero dist), and they all seem to be from the same manufacturer since the spring at least. I recently rode a board that I know was pressed at Clutch - after that I have a pretty good eye for Clutch decks, and I'm about 90% sure that's what Zero boards are these days.

Don't get too hung up on the little divot punch by the truck holes - multiple woodshops do that. What you need to pay attention to is the routing of the edges, the dye colors, and the concave. Our Zero boards have very telltale routing that points to Clutch (inconsistent routing that leans more towards too much round over than too little), and the dyes also aren't reflective of BBS stock. Clutch's orange is pretty identifiable. I noticed Theories has switched to Clutch as well, at least all the last shipment we got was Clutch.

Interesting, could you explain for a lay-person like me what routing is? Never noticed Clutch's orange dye, would you be able to send a pic?
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

imjusthereforthechips

« Reply #993 on: January 24, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Interesting, could you explain for a lay-person like me what routing is? Never noticed Clutch's orange dye, would you be able to send a pic?
that's rounding off the sharp edges on the perimeter of the board to eliminate stress risers and provide a smooth finish.
+1 on that clutch pic, too

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #994 on: January 24, 2021, 08:12:33 PM »

Re Zero decks - interesting!

That top stamp (not the dot) but the size as per the blue pic from the Zero board post looks just like the tops of Baker Boys distro boards, eg of boards I have from Baker, Deathwish, Birdhouse they are all the same stamp, so just wondering if your boards you have seen have that as well.

The one Clutch board I have (that I know for certain) feels almost like BBS but has steeper concave / kicks than BBS, others I have seen but not skated had very mellow and almost identical mold to BBS, but I also heard with different presses there are different concave options too, same as a lot of woodshops.  My Clutch board also has the V 8 or something like that, I know I had checked and found they are the tell for those boards as to the size, shape, etc.

Also their dye not so much but more the woodgrain - very pronounced wood grain on a lot of their boards, is what I found was more a tell as to their woodshop, which is hard to convey in simple pics on here, but I know some of their instagram pics have lots more detail that you can zoom in on.

*** Just went looking at Clutch Distribution / ASF Manufacturing seems like they don't have Instagram any more ***

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_OcLYl3Oi/
I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Glurmpz

« Reply #995 on: January 24, 2021, 08:34:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That top stamp (not the dot) but the size as per the blue pic from the Zero board post looks just like the tops of Baker Boys distro boards, eg of boards I have from Baker, Deathwish, Birdhouse they are all the same stamp, so just wondering if your boards you have seen have that as well.

The one Clutch board I have (that I know for certain) feels almost like BBS but has steeper concave / kicks than BBS, others I have seen but not skated had very mellow and almost identical mold to BBS, but I also heard with different presses there are different concave options too, same as a lot of woodshops.  My Clutch board also has the V 8 or something like that, I know I had checked and found they are the tell for those boards as to the size, shape, etc.

Also their dye not so much but more the woodgrain - very pronounced wood grain on a lot of their boards, is what I found was more a tell as to their woodshop, which is hard to convey in simple pics on here, but I know some of their instagram pics have lots more detail that you can zoom in on.

*** Just went looking at Clutch Distribution / ASF Manufacturing seems like they don't have Instagram any more ***

^Those definitely look like Clutch from the pic - the round over on Clutch boards often goes through the dye a bit, as you can see in the edges of those brown boards. It's just not as solid and consistent as BBS routing.

Apparently, from what I've heard through different sources, Clutch intentionally makes molds similar to BBS for the very reason of courting BBS customers. I agree a lot of the common Clutch boards are steeper than the average BBS deck - and another tell for Clutch is that on those steep boards there's almost no flat space in the concave - it's a constant curve from edge to edge. Most visible when you put your trucks on via the space under the corners of your baseplates.

I think I know what you mean about the pronounced woodgrain - like they're ordering a different grade. The Zero's we have, and other Clutch boards I've seen, often have streaks of woodgrain that's a darker shade than the rest.

Stamping the shape code into the boards is something brands can ask to NOT have done, and I've seen Clutch decks with and without it.

I could take a photo of my orange Nonexistent deck that was Clutch, but between my camera, my computer, and your computers, who knows what shade you're really seeing. It's a darker shade than the most common BBS orange.

The reason I'm obsessing over this particular query is that I've been trying to pin down the characteristics of Clutch decks so I could identify them in the future. I finally had the chance to skate a deck that I know came from Clutch (the Nonexistent), and there were some obvious tells for me, so now it's easier for me to spot them in other brands stock. In Canada it seems like Zero went from BBS to Clutch sometime in 2020. That's just from inspecting the decks I've had access to. We sell a fair amount at the shop.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #996 on: January 24, 2021, 09:03:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yo Mbrimson, I think I met you once years ago, did you work for City Beach in some capacity at some point?

Being the aussie skate shop guy that you are, do you have any info on where the Absolute blanks that all the shopboards are on come from. I know they're chinese, but beyond that, do you have any info?
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #997 on: January 24, 2021, 11:31:04 PM »

Yo Mbrimson, I think I met you once years ago, did you work for City Beach in some capacity at some point?

Being the aussie skate shop guy that you are, do you have any info on where the Absolute blanks that all the shopboards are on come from. I know they're chinese, but beyond that, do you have any info?

Hi, yes that was me - started on the ramp / Skate shop 2005 for a while, then travelled doing stocktakes until 2017.

Absolute Dist source wood from a few different places, but mainly one woodshop in China, cannot recall the name of it right now, but it is maybe ten or more pages back in here.

When I find it I will put it up...

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #998 on: January 25, 2021, 01:41:36 AM »

Those definitely look like Clutch from the pic - the round over on Clutch boards often goes through the dye a bit, as you can see in the edges of those brown boards. It's just not as solid and consistent as BBS routing.

Apparently, from what I've heard through different sources, Clutch intentionally makes molds similar to BBS for the very reason of courting BBS customers. I agree a lot of the common Clutch boards are steeper than the average BBS deck - and another tell for Clutch is that on those steep boards there's almost no flat space in the concave - it's a constant curve from edge to edge. Most visible when you put your trucks on via the space under the corners of your baseplates.

I think I know what you mean about the pronounced woodgrain - like they're ordering a different grade. The Zero's we have, and other Clutch boards I've seen, often have streaks of woodgrain that's a darker shade than the rest.

Stamping the shape code into the boards is something brands can ask to NOT have done, and I've seen Clutch decks with and without it.

I could take a photo of my orange Nonexistent deck that was Clutch, but between my camera, my computer, and your computers, who knows what shade you're really seeing. It's a darker shade than the most common BBS orange.

The reason I'm obsessing over this particular query is that I've been trying to pin down the characteristics of Clutch decks so I could identify them in the future. I finally had the chance to skate a deck that I know came from Clutch (the Nonexistent), and there were some obvious tells for me, so now it's easier for me to spot them in other brands stock. In Canada it seems like Zero went from BBS to Clutch sometime in 2020. That's just from inspecting the decks I've had access to. We sell a fair amount at the shop.

I follow quite a few accounts related to various woodshops and individuals who work in or run them, but this one still is up and I can send you a lot more info than I would just put on here, but yes that was definitely Clutch wood, as is the one below and yes Julio worked at BBS for a while before going to Clutch / ASF Manufacturing (as well as a pro skateboarder back in the day and had a number of successful companies too, including Neighborhood currently).

Of all the pics and info, there are very few orange tops, but this shows the much more detailed wood grain, as well as the darker orange stain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLHJmyjrq-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhI3FCpjEx0/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xZjD_lATB/

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #999 on: January 25, 2021, 02:01:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi, yes that was me - started on the ramp / Skate shop 2005 for a while, then travelled doing stocktakes until 2017.

Absolute Dist source wood from a few different places, but mainly one woodshop in China, cannot recall the name of it right now, but it is maybe ten or more pages back in here.

When I find it I will put it up...

Cool! Yeah, i met you in Lismore when Nimbin was very fresh. Groovy, I'll look back through some of these pages, but would be very appreciative if you were able to point me in the right direction. I'm so absolutely conditioned into skating those shop boards. I don't even want to ride anything else at this point.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1000 on: January 25, 2021, 04:25:31 AM »

Cool! Yeah, i met you in Lismore when Nimbin was very fresh. Groovy, I'll look back through some of these pages, but would be very appreciative if you were able to point me in the right direction. I'm so absolutely conditioned into skating those shop boards. I don't even want to ride anything else at this point.

Yes I remember.  I also found that link:

https://matchory.com/top-skateboard-manufacturing-companies

https://matchory.com/company/absolute-board

https://matchory.com/supplier/zhongshan-jeeping-wooden-industrial

https://jeepingskate.en.ecplaza.net/

Original post

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=108595.msg3413927#msg3413927

*** Note though, I wouldn't get too caught up in the who supplies who thing, because there are so many suppliers and so many brands that get this from here and that from there, not that anyone without a million dollar wholesale account could even get hold of any of those company products either, I don't think from the manufacturing end anyway, but at least now you know.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 04:53:17 AM by Mbrimson88 »

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #1001 on: January 25, 2021, 07:34:54 AM »
I got a Primitive Villani sock monster deck thinking that will be BBS, but the sticker says made in China... It is made on Dailan Huahong or DSM? :/

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1002 on: January 25, 2021, 07:51:34 AM »
I got a Primitive Villani sock monster deck thinking that will be BBS, but the sticker says made in China... It is made on Dailan Huahong or DSM? :/

Dailan Huahong, if it was DSM you would see the DSM carboard insert talking about the manufacturing process. It's a shame, I thought all Primitive pro decks were still pressed in BBS, the team boards (Script logo boards) were made in China.

Anyone know if HLC boards have any top marking / laser engravings on them? Plan B does their North America boards in PS Stix, Europe decks in HLC, keen to see if the HLC ones have any marking or are they prime for counterfeits.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #1003 on: January 25, 2021, 09:10:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dailan Huahong, if it was DSM you would see the DSM carboard insert talking about the manufacturing process. It's a shame, I thought all Primitive pro decks were still pressed in BBS, the team boards (Script logo boards) were made in China.

Anyone know if HLC boards have any top marking / laser engravings on them? Plan B does their North America boards in PS Stix, Europe decks in HLC, keen to see if the HLC ones have any marking or are they prime for counterfeits.

They have an engraved top marking, not laser. They put different ones depending on the brand:

Thanks for the info, It does not have to be bad at all, since I have skated some girl shapes that I have loved. But I feel cheated because I thought I was buying a BBS board...

Glurmpz

« Reply #1004 on: January 25, 2021, 09:20:35 AM »
Expand Quote

Those definitely look like Clutch from the pic - the round over on Clutch boards often goes through the dye a bit, as you can see in the edges of those brown boards. It's just not as solid and consistent as BBS routing.

[close]

I follow quite a few accounts related to various woodshops and individuals who work in or run them, but this one still is up and I can send you a lot more info than I would just put on here, but yes that was definitely Clutch wood, as is the one below and yes Julio worked at BBS for a while before going to Clutch / ASF Manufacturing (as well as a pro skateboarder back in the day and had a number of successful companies too, including Neighborhood currently).

Of all the pics and info, there are very few orange tops, but this shows the much more detailed wood grain, as well as the darker orange stain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLHJmyjrq-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhI3FCpjEx0/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xZjD_lATB/

I had  no idea Julio De La Cruz had anything to do with Clutch. Cool.

And yeah, that's the orange. Glad I figured out what Clutch boards look like because I can pretty much identify them by photo (if it's a good enough pic). I can see the other dye colors from the Zero batch in that photo of dyed veneers too.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:38:30 AM by Glurmpz »

CBP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #1005 on: January 25, 2021, 10:14:36 AM »
Anyone been having issues with covid era BBS decks?

Skating my first DLX deck in a long while and my nose chipped the other night following a light collision just an hour after I set the thing up.

Also noticing the middle plies aren’t stained like which makes them look like price point boards/shop decks I’ve seen from BBS in the past.

What gives?

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1006 on: January 25, 2021, 10:16:53 AM »
Tbh never had good experiences with BBS, i always end up chippin them early on.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1007 on: January 25, 2021, 11:27:03 AM »
Tbh never had good experiences with BBS, i always end up chippin them early on.

I also chip BBS easy. Except the Uma I’m on now. If it’s bbs it’s one of the best bbs I’ve had.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #1008 on: January 25, 2021, 01:50:16 PM »

The reason why I stopped skating hoops and traffic boards. Couldn't get down with the clutch wood. Unfortunate too.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1009 on: January 25, 2021, 03:57:43 PM »

Skating my first DLX deck in a long while and my nose chipped the other night following a light collision just an hour after I set the thing up.

Also noticing the middle plies aren’t stained like which makes them look like price point boards/shop decks I’ve seen from BBS in the past.

What gives?

BBS / DLX for a while have had two coloured top plies and the bottom one, some other regular BBS have only the top and the middle, but in general it is usually three at the most.  If you have a board with only the single top ply stained, it is usually a price point.

Unless it is a special edition that has more coloured ply, that is the way they have been for as long as I have been getting them, with a request from the DLX shapes thread to put up pics of the stain layers over the years, which I am still yet to do.

Glurmpz

« Reply #1010 on: January 25, 2021, 05:31:02 PM »
Expand Quote

What gives?
[close]

BBS / DLX for a while have had two coloured top plies and the bottom one, some other regular BBS have only the top and the middle, but in general it is usually three at the most.  If you have a board with only the single top ply stained, it is usually a price point.

Unless it is a special edition that has more coloured ply, that is the way they have been for as long as I have been getting them, with a request from the DLX shapes thread to put up pics of the stain layers over the years, which I am still yet to do.

DLX was top two dyed, bottom two dyed for many years. Seems to have ended sometime in the last decade though.

Just got some Blood Wizard in at the shop - Clutch for sure.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1011 on: January 25, 2021, 05:56:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They have an engraved top marking, not laser. They put different ones depending on the brand:

Thanks for the info, It does not have to be bad at all, since I have skated some girl shapes that I have loved. But I feel cheated because I thought I was buying a BBS board...

Thanks for the pics! We are getting some Plan B boards in my region without any laser / top marking, definitely suspect.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1012 on: January 26, 2021, 04:54:39 PM »
I just saw this from the Girl Deck Shapes thread, but it seems that some of the Girl decks are now PS Stix, and also from seeing some people are really into the shorter boards, the 8.25 size might be just perfect for some of you.

SIMON BANNEROT'S 93 TIL PRO MODEL GIRL DECK
Simon's new 93 Til deck has crossed the border and is available now!

Made in Mexico by PS Stix.

G027
8.25" x 31.75"
Wheelbase: 14"

I work for crailtap distribution over in Canada, if any of you guys want to try one of the p.s stix boards we have them on our site. https://crailstore.ca/collections/decks  we ship to the USA.

The ps stix boards we have are.

https://crailstore.ca/collections/decks/products/simon-bannerot-93-til-pro-model-girl-deck-8-25

https://crailstore.ca/collections/decks/products/cory-kennedy-93-til-pro-model-girl-deck-8-5

https://crailstore.ca/collections/decks/products/mike-carroll-93-til-pro-model-girl-deck-8-375

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #1013 on: January 27, 2021, 06:22:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

As mentionned in a previous post, JART and SOUR : laser
Plan B / Sk8mafia / Flip : no marking

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #1014 on: February 03, 2021, 08:20:09 AM »
Has anyone bought a recent deck that's PS Stix? I'm looking online but I'm having trouble finding brands that have used them in the past. I know with the pandemic, brands have had to jump ship and use other woodshops to keep up but was just wondering if PS Stix was still doing the engraving or stickers on the top of the decks?
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
« Reply #1015 on: February 03, 2021, 09:25:22 AM »
Has anyone bought a recent deck that's PS Stix? I'm looking online but I'm having trouble finding brands that have used them in the past. I know with the pandemic, brands have had to jump ship and use other woodshops to keep up but was just wondering if PS Stix was still doing the engraving or stickers on the top of the decks?

I’m also on the lookout for PS, fave wood.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #1016 on: February 03, 2021, 09:39:10 AM »
Toy Machine and Free Dome are two recent ones (this year) I have that have been PS

backinaction

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1017 on: February 03, 2021, 09:52:02 AM »
Isn't it time for the 2021 thread?  I nominate @Buttfart Rapedick to start it up.

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #1018 on: February 03, 2021, 11:06:26 AM »
Yeah we definitely need a new thread and updated list. Reason I brought up the PS Stix is I saw this post from socal and TY was PS but not sure where they're getting made now. Clutch or DSM? Anyone seen those little stickers with the size on the decks before? Gonna look through the thread and see if a deck with that stickers been posted before as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK1tzhgjvYd/?igshid=1gwvlrj6m9zxg
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #1019 on: February 03, 2021, 01:46:50 PM »
Yeah we definitely need a new thread and updated list. Reason I brought up the PS Stix is I saw this post from socal and TY was PS but not sure where they're getting made now. Clutch or DSM? Anyone seen those little stickers with the size on the decks before? Gonna look through the thread and see if a deck with that stickers been posted before as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK1tzhgjvYd/?igshid=1gwvlrj6m9zxg

I’ve got a post a page or two back in the9” board thread. I have a Blood Wizard that is Clutch and it had the little round sticker. Underneath was the shape number.