Author Topic: Wild skate stories  (Read 2969 times)

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Re: Wild skate stories
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2020, 01:13:03 PM »
In high school I was known to do wild shit pretty much 24/7 because well that’s just cheetah.

I ended up streaking on 3 separate occasions. The first time there was this dipshit girl who my friend was obsessed with in high school who thought Brazil was in Europe. I thought it would be funny to run up to her home naked and ding dong ditch the chick. Ended up getting like a pantyhose around my head to cover my face. Friends pulled up like a block away, ran up to do it but best part was a car drove by while I’m doing it and didn’t stop or nothing.

Second time streaking there was this kid me and my friends referred to as slipknot kid. Slipknot kid had long greasy straight black hair with a crustache at like 16 and was Mexican prolly but I’m not sure, he wore a slipknot t shirt every single day and was just a pompous ass. He used to walk around this one neighborhood with his friends loitering all day. Me and my skate crew knew where he lived tho. So one day I’m like let’s go streak slipknot kid to my homies in the dead of cold ass winter. We like into my homies small ass coupe with 5 guys. I have nothing over me except a towel on my genitals in the shotgun seat with 3 big dudes crowding the back seat like fucking stowaways. So luckily enough slipknot kid was at the bottom of the hill where his house was(his house was at the top). He was walking up it with his friend. My friend fucking burns out a giant hollow of smoke from the friction created by his tires, and I pop out the shotgun seat while they speed to the top of the hill. Without knowing they see me all of a sudden streaking towards them up the hill out of this cloud of smoke, and in doing so slipknot kids mom opens the door and sees me streaking up the hill and gasps, screams I’m calling the cops as I hop in the passenger seat of the car at the top of the hill and ride away.

The third time I streaked through a Mexican restaurant where there was a biker gang at, and I ended up farting on one of there bikes.

On a related note I also ended up mooning 600 cars one time in complete stand still traffic. This one road was just jam packed with an accident one way that wasn’t going anywhere when we passed it in the middle of rush hour. So I decided while in the back seat behind the driver of the homie, to pull down my pants and moon the other lane, homies counted over 600 cars we passed, pretty fucking epic.

I mooned many cars and people in my lifetime. Including mooning a dominos on my skateboard at least 50 times as well, full ass spread on the plexiglass front of the store. Like I would moon the dominos, ollie a 5 stair next to it and skate away each time. One time me and the homies even group mooned these fuckers, with like 4 of us going back to back to back.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2020, 01:25:34 PM »
During the 90's, the Fells Point square in Baltimore was the skate spot. Also it was around a plethora of bars at a time when skateboarders got a massive amount of harassment and bullshit, so do the math. From crazy fights to bums jumping in the harbor for cash, sooo much shit to tell. I do remember a bunch of us getting fucked with by a bunch a navy shipmen one night skating and fights broke out quickly. The shit escalated to outside of just skaters and jocks. At one point there was 5-6 fights at once and I received a nice splash of mace from a hippie that was punched by a beligerent drunk and maced everyone out of reflex. Crazy thing was that there were no arrests and cops were no where near this and they usually patrolled this area on the weekends like flys on shit.

jennevert

• Rep: 3
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 02:18:18 PM »
Not too crazy but the first thing that came to mind is a time I was skating my local and a dude popped his shoulder out. Apparently it was his first time and he was pretty spooked, dude could barely talk and looked like he was going green from the pain, no one knew what the fuck to do. Luckily an older dude/scooter dad who was just sitting there watching this all go down finally stands up and casually walked over "actually I'm a certified paramedic" the man proceeded to take his shoe off and put his foot on the injured dudes chest, started reefing on his arm, and POP, back in it went. Pretty decent company to have around in a time like that. Slightly heroic - although his spawn was repping a scooter.

vindogg

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2020, 02:45:44 PM »
During the 90's, the Fells Point square in Baltimore was the skate spot. Also it was around a plethora of bars at a time when skateboarders got a massive amount of harassment and bullshit, so do the math. From crazy fights to bums jumping in the harbor for cash, sooo much shit to tell. I do remember a bunch of us getting fucked with by a bunch a navy shipmen one night skating and fights broke out quickly. The shit escalated to outside of just skaters and jocks. At one point there was 5-6 fights at once and I received a nice splash of mace from a hippie that was punched by a beligerent drunk and maced everyone out of reflex. Crazy thing was that there were no arrests and cops were no where near this and they usually patrolled this area on the weekends like flys on shit.

I live in a Navy town and I'm told this kinda shit was super common when ships were in port, though I never saw it in my lifetime until one week ago. I was pushing up the road to do this hill bomb with the homies. Homie in front dropped his hat so I stopped to pick it up, three cars come up behind me and one pulls over. One of them hops out (navy judging the haircut) and starts yelling shit about not 'skating on the road because it's illegal', which is not true where I'm from.

Anyway, I told him to chill out and move on with his life. Bad move, dude straight ran down the hill and sucker punched me. Thought I was sweet because I was still standing so I went home, couldn't breathe the next day tho and it turns out I had a collapsed lung. I guess encouraging violence in an institutional setting like the navy, makes violent jocks do violent shit, who knew ae Doom. 

Side note:

Has anyone here had a collapsed lung? It's been a week and my breathing is better, just not 100%. I've talked to as many people as I can within the medical practice, as well as others who have experienced one and they tell me it might be a couple weeks before it comes right. Haven't been skating yet either but I might try go to the local mini today. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 02:50:45 PM by vindogg »

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 04:18:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I live in a Navy town and I'm told this kinda shit was super common when ships were in port, though I never saw it in my lifetime until one week ago. I was pushing up the road to do this hill bomb with the homies. Homie in front dropped his hat so I stopped to pick it up, three cars come up behind me and one pulls over. One of them hops out (navy judging the haircut) and starts yelling shit about not 'skating on the road because it's illegal', which is not true where I'm from.

Anyway, I told him to chill out and move on with his life. Bad move, dude straight ran down the hill and sucker punched me. Thought I was sweet because I was still standing so I went home, couldn't breathe the next day tho and it turns out I had a collapsed lung. I guess encouraging violence in an institutional setting like the navy, makes violent jocks do violent shit, who knew ae Doom. 

Side note:

Has anyone here had a collapsed lung? It's been a week and my breathing is better, just not 100%. I've talked to as many people as I can within the medical practice, as well as others who have experienced one and they tell me it might be a couple weeks before it comes right. Haven't been skating yet either but I might try go to the local mini today.
Seriously. Call the base and report this. You'll probably need to contact the base MP's. Give a description of what happened, the guy/guys, their cars, time/date/location and they will look into this. To add more fuel to the fire also report this to your local PD or at least tell the MP's that's your next call..

Hope you're feeling better..

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2020, 04:41:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Side note:

It gets better but it takes its sweet time. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2020, 04:45:42 PM »
I saw BA at the banks shortly after he came out publicly. I wanted to say hi and somehow congratulate him on that. I've always been a huge fan of his, this led to some anxiety. I'm also hetero, so I understood that I didn't really understand what he was going through at that time. I tried to come up with something to say to him for like an hour but never did because I didn't want to seem like a kook just fanning out during his sesh, and moreso I was afraid I might say something that might be misinterpreted or seem patronizing or out of touch in regards to his sexuality. He did a slappy 5050 thing on the box across the bank that day. I really should've just shook the guys hand and told him he was rad. I've got to stop overthinking shit lol.

Damn son that shit was WILDIN!

vindogg

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 05:01:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Side note:

[close]

It gets better but it takes its sweet time.

thanks g, I reported it to em' all but they can't do anything without a vehicle registration, which i don't have. I see, well it wasn't too bad skating just now, did you notice that your endurance/stamina was the most affected to begin with?

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • Get bent
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
Expand Quote
One time I hooked up with this old dude named Parker. He's the first person I got stoned with actually. This is when I was 18 and living in Albuquerque. Parker knew I skated. So Parker approaches the local skate kids who hung out at the University of New Mexico where I skated all the time and basically hit on them, telling them something along the lines of, "Hey do you guys know Daniel? He let me blow him and had a really good time! You guys should come hang out at my place and get a blowjob!" I didn't find this out until years later. I always wondered why they all mad dogged me all the time.
[close]

I mean this non sarcastically and strictly from a place of respect and admiration, GAY, but there’s some stories you tell here that really make me wonder how fucked up some of your days may have been. Parker sounds like a sexual predator who gave trash head.

I second this, GAY’s stories are always so eye opening and interesting
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2020, 05:55:19 PM »
Not too crazy but one time I pooped on every ledge at macba. I used a Jason Jessie stance sock I got for free to wipe . Fuck Nazis

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2020, 06:00:58 PM »

I feel like every school had a "Slipknot kid"

Agnarnomous

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2020, 08:16:58 PM »
Expand Quote
I saw BA at the banks shortly after he came out publicly. I wanted to say hi and somehow congratulate him on that. I've always been a huge fan of his, this led to some anxiety. I'm also hetero, so I understood that I didn't really understand what he was going through at that time. I tried to come up with something to say to him for like an hour but never did because I didn't want to seem like a kook just fanning out during his sesh, and moreso I was afraid I might say something that might be misinterpreted or seem patronizing or out of touch in regards to his sexuality. He did a slappy 5050 thing on the box across the bank that day. I really should've just shook the guys hand and told him he was rad. I've got to stop overthinking shit lol.
[close]

Damn son that shit was WILDIN!

Hey man, when you live in a boring ass town and have anxiety, taking a day trip to NYC and randomly seeing Brian Anderson feels pretty fucking wild lol. I've only ever seen a handful of pros, let alone a top tier one like BA. I shoulda just made up a dope ass story to make me look like a  super cool guy that doesn't care about anything, not even his mom, or getting grounded....fuck.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:31:25 PM by Agnarnomous »

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2020, 01:25:37 AM »
Everyone used to meetup and skate behind a grocery store in the early 2000's. Like 20 kids sometimes. There were two curbs close together so people would bring plywood and stuff and you could make like weird kickers and ghetto ramps. One day we're leaving, and there is an abandon drug store right there. Some random kid we know grabs his board and throws it through the hugest glass window ever, even though it's a huge, super busy shopping center. It was so fucking loud it sounded like a gunshot and people were pouring out of all the businesses wondering what the fuck happened. It was pretty cool but also unnecessary. It was just amazing how big of a fucking window he broke. Sounded like a thousand beer bottles smashing at the same time.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2020, 01:56:14 AM »
I was backside flipping this little flatground gap from the basketball court into the parking lot at my local neighborhood (not skate) park and this white guy with really crisp, fresh-pressed clothes walks by with a tennis racquet and a can of tennis balls, a phone pressed up to his ear. He starts walking towards the stairs up to the tennis courts. Covered with sweat from my session, I notice that it's Channy Jeanguinen so I go like, "Dude...are you Channy?" And Channy kinda gives me the sideeye and he's all, "I'm on the phone" and continued towards the stairs rather briskly. But it was wild because we looked eachother dead in the eyes for a second and it energized me because after he went up to hit some balls, I pulled my backside flip.

Another time me and my friend layed on our backs on our skateboards and went through this super narrow pipe under the 5 freeway in Cardiff (the whole thing, both directions) but we stopped in the middle and climbed this ladder until we came up in the middle of the freeway, behind barriers. There were a lot of spider webs and it was really dark but you could see the light at the end of the tunnel but if there had been a earthquake, we'd have been fucked. Nobody would have known where we were. But we got through it and came out the other side into like some water resevoir, the Trenches and had another little session that was kind of wack.

Also you could skate the blocks down in Eden Gardens and you prolly got approached by this Mexican dude in a wheelchair who always offered you to come over to his house to smoke some weed. But if you went to his house, he would have vato dudes already there waiting for you and they would rob skaters. Like your shit would be finito. One time some kids tried to tell the wheelchair-bound Mexican guy to fuck off and got aggressive with him and then maybe he whistled or some shit and a bunch of gangsters like swarmed EG, coming out from every nook and cranny in the place.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2020, 02:52:03 AM »
I was backside flipping this little flatground gap from the basketball court into the parking lot at my local neighborhood (not skate) park and this white guy with really crisp, fresh-pressed clothes walks by with a tennis racquet and a can of tennis balls, a phone pressed up to his ear. He starts walking towards the stairs up to the tennis courts. Covered with sweat from my session, I notice that it's Channy Jeanguinen so I go like, "Dude...are you Channy?" And Channy kinda gives me the sideeye and he's all, "I'm on the phone" and continued towards the stairs rather briskly. But it was wild because we looked eachother dead in the eyes for a second and it energized me because after he went up to hit some balls, I pulled my backside flip.

Another time me and my friend layed on our backs on our skateboards and went through this super narrow pipe under the 5 freeway in Cardiff (the whole thing, both directions) but we stopped in the middle and climbed this ladder until we came up in the middle of the freeway, behind barriers. There were a lot of spider webs and it was really dark but you could see the light at the end of the tunnel but if there had been a earthquake, we'd have been fucked. Nobody would have known where we were. But we got through it and came out the other side into like some water resevoir, the Trenches and had another little session that was kind of wack.

Also you could skate the blocks down in Eden Gardens and you prolly got approached by this Mexican dude in a wheelchair who always offered you to come over to his house to smoke some weed. But if you went to his house, he would have vato dudes already there waiting for you and they would rob skaters. Like your shit would be finito. One time some kids tried to tell the wheelchair-bound Mexican guy to fuck off and got aggressive with him and then maybe he whistled or some shit and a bunch of gangsters like swarmed EG, coming out from every nook and cranny in the place.
i'm a gorilla in a fuckin coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
gang gang
i was waiting for Chany to start serving those tennis balls at you
Chany just hit a stain, finito
Lady Fanny from Omaha

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2020, 03:31:26 AM »
i bought a new deck and bumped into some friends as i left the shop.  while we stood there chatting i put my glorious new board down and popped an ollie to see how it felt.  then i did a nollie and totally fucked it, the board shot out into the street, across one lane then hit a moving cars tyre and rebounded back towards me. 
the range of emotions in afew seconds was funny, joy of my new deck, the horror of it shooting into a busy road, relief as it decided to return to me and not get run over, 3 more seconds and it would be back in my hands.
then out of nowhere a woman on a bicycle flies in and t-bones my deck and she goes arse over tit, over the handlebars and eats shit.  i should have helped her up but i was stood there dumbfounded at the last 5 seconds events.  she stands up and says 'thank alot' and hobbles off pushing her bike, her buckled front tyre wobbling and squeaking.
i picked up my board and left

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2020, 04:01:39 AM »
Dick Chany
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"