Author Topic: Your top 3 films of 2019.  (Read 2230 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Your top 3 films of 2019.
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2020, 07:24:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark it was hokey and sometimes cheesey but that was my favorite books when I was a kid

Not really a 2019 movie but finally sat down and watched the Alejandro Jodorowsky films as a challenge to myself and felt great as his films make sense to me, especially The Holy Mountain

Rambo love that series, I know I know one does want a bit of action movies in between art films.
[close]
I remember I dated some chick who tried to defend the whole Jodorowsky raping his actresses for the purpose of filming their traumatized experiences and I cut that chick of quickkkkk
A friend timestamped it for me the rape scene so I could skip it really quick like.  I abhor scenes like that as it is very personable to me. 

Art flicks to me I enjoy the concept but to me it makes absolute fuck all for sense, especially that dumbass movie Salo 120 days of Sodom brilliantly shot and strangely addictive for story and figuring it out. As when I go into these movies they're a mystery to see.

You are right for dropping that bitch for justifying the rape scene.

My old flatmate her man would find these extreme Korean horror movies and shock films we'd get drunk and watch some really fucked up shit.  What broke the camels back for me they played that stupid shock shit film Serbian Film, let's just say I watched 1st 15 mins and I was done I told them to get out!!!!  I ended the friendship with those guys real quick as they say sometimes it's better to live with strangers then friends and from that day forth I don't find pleasure in shock films especially anyone who justified this piece of shit Serbian film.
Dueces Bitch's

SweaterVest

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 04:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark it was hokey and sometimes cheesey but that was my favorite books when I was a kid

Not really a 2019 movie but finally sat down and watched the Alejandro Jodorowsky films as a challenge to myself and felt great as his films make sense to me, especially The Holy Mountain

Rambo love that series, I know I know one does want a bit of action movies in between art films.
[close]
I remember I dated some chick who tried to defend the whole Jodorowsky raping his actresses for the purpose of filming their traumatized experiences and I cut that chick of quickkkkk
[close]
A friend timestamped it for me the rape scene so I could skip it really quick like.  I abhor scenes like that as it is very personable to me. 

Art flicks to me I enjoy the concept but to me it makes absolute fuck all for sense, especially that dumbass movie Salo 120 days of Sodom brilliantly shot and strangely addictive for story and figuring it out. As when I go into these movies they're a mystery to see.

You are right for dropping that bitch for justifying the rape scene.

My old flatmate her man would find these extreme Korean horror movies and shock films we'd get drunk and watch some really fucked up shit.  What broke the camels back for me they played that stupid shock shit film Serbian Film, let's just say I watched 1st 15 mins and I was done I told them to get out!!!!  I ended the friendship with those guys real quick as they say sometimes it's better to live with strangers then friends and from that day forth I don't find pleasure in shock films especially anyone who justified this piece of shit Serbian film.
Smart move ending Serbian Film after 15 minutes, the final scene was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life, & I'd seen just about every stupid horror & gore movie ever. It was probably the last time I ever bothered watching a movie whose only goal was to shock & disgust, I was over that type of horror after seeing that. The filmmaker deserved to be beaten in the streets for making that.

DiscountCanofTuna

• Rep: 7
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 08:25:49 PM »
I started taking myself to the movies as a hangover cure recently so my top 3 are pretty much all newer releases

Jojo Rabbit
Ford v Ferrari
Knives Out

If you told me 10 years ago the last avengers and star wars movies wouldn't register on such a list i wouldn't believe you. I'd say that's growing up but i also really liked hobbs and shaw...
2023 Slap Pals Fantasy Football Champion

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2020, 12:09:07 AM »
marriage story
the lighthouse
parasite