Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231310 times)

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2020, 01:00:21 PM »
Expand Quote
old navy.
[close]
my guy knows whats up
loose rigid denim or loose chino? both $15

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2020, 01:02:04 PM »
Your mom’s so fat she thinks Loose Fit is her favorite Asian clothing designer.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

truthislie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2020, 02:16:01 AM »
Can anybody tell me the difference between the polar 93 and the polar big boy pants? I want to treat myself to one of these but I can´t try it on for obvious reasons. I want baggy but not to baggy. Have the 90s pants at home and I like them a lot.

Coolhats

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2020, 04:37:55 AM »
Can anybody tell me the difference between the polar 93 and the polar big boy pants? I want to treat myself to one of these but I can´t try it on for obvious reasons. I want baggy but not to baggy. Have the 90s pants at home and I like them a lot.

Go on www.polarskateco.com and look at the fit charts. It gives you a breakdown of the fit and you can compare. I think 93 jeans have a similar fit to 874 dickies, but a little looser. Big boys are real wide and taper in a bit.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2020, 05:39:09 AM »
I got some good chinos from CCS about 8 years ago. Does anyone know if they still have a baggy cut?

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2020, 05:55:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go on www.polarskateco.com and look at the fit charts. It gives you a breakdown of the fit and you can compare. I think 93 jeans have a similar fit to 874 dickies, but a little looser. Big boys are real wide and taper in a bit.

on the 93 denim would you go regular size (usually i am a 32 or 33 width) or size up like i do in dickies 874 (i go 33 usually) or full size up like i do in 873 (34 width usually)?

Coolhats

« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2020, 06:52:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

on the 93 denim would you go regular size (usually i am a 32 or 33 width) or size up like i do in dickies 874 (i go 33 usually) or full size up like i do in 873 (34 width usually)?

I’d say get your normal size. I think their stuff fits a little looser. Check the size chart to be sure though.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2020, 07:10:19 AM »
Vans Glide pants. Slight taper and insanely comfortable.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #158 on: April 01, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’d say get your normal size. I think their stuff fits a little looser. Check the size chart to be sure though.

thanks a lot for the info, will definetly do that!

since we talk loose fit pants though:

I got some Carhartt WIP DALLAS Pants. Went TTS on those so i got em in a 33 waist. fit a lil loose around the waist now but i like that. they come on the shorter side lenght wise but seem to be as wide as 874 dieckies- i'd say if you get a 33 width it is by 30 lenght- pretty perfect for dunk highs look wise i gotta say!

Fabric is softer and lighter than the Flex dickies but seem to be robust still. If we can ever go outside again and play our wooden toy i will report back

switchmongojazzpush

• Rep: -2
« Reply #159 on: April 01, 2020, 06:49:33 PM »

93's are the less baggy option, although both are very loose.
I bought a 34 in the 93's but for some reason they fit like a 38-40 waist. 
May have been a mistake but got them tailored and they fit great.

GoldenGateHeights

• Rep: 16
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2020, 03:23:25 PM »
Loved the Fourstar Carroll chinos, haven't found anything that's comparable yet.

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2020, 08:23:59 PM »
Levis skate carpenter pants. Baggy, tough fabric with a little of stretch and triple stiching in a lot of places. They are great.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2020, 10:25:41 PM »
Loved the Fourstar Carroll chinos, haven't found anything that's comparable yet.

Maybe the greatest chino ever?
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2020, 11:56:27 AM »
Thinking about buying the Spanky RVCA chinos- anyone try those out?

Digital Rasta

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2020, 08:18:57 AM »
Fourstar Carroll Chinos are great pants but I would not call them loose fit, at least not the pair I got. Slim Straight for sure. For skating, I got so lucky one day at the Goodwill I found two pairs of huge cargo pants with ankle cinches and waist gaiters on the same rack. A pair of 2XL cargos by Outfitters Ridge hunting gear in Realtree camo and a pair of authentic Army surplus BDU cargos in Woodland camo, in size 3XL but shrunk and vintage they fit the same as the Realtrees. They fit baggy as fuck but that's what I like to skate in, with a stretchy rubberized belt that can buckle anywhere is the perfect set up for me. Thin vulc shoes, goofy boy baggy cargos cinched up at the ankles and an elastic belt is absolutely ideal for me to go screw around in. I think I'll go have an isolated sesh this evening

tyshoes

• Rep: 8
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:28:09 AM by tyshoes »

flintstagram

• Rep: 80
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2020, 09:11:37 AM »
I like Wrangler Cargos recently (relaxed fit). Nice twill pants that fit perfectly loose, and only 25$ on amazon.

This is the most underrated comment on here. I bought a pair from walmart awhile back and they are the most comfortable pants! I hate that I'm rocking cargos all the time and wish they didn't have those stupid extra pockets, but nothing compares. Great fit, great movement, great price. You don't feel bad fucking them up.

I always wear holes in my pant leg above my front foot from my griptape. Bums me out, but oh well. It's apparently just the way I skate.

clarketaylor24

• Rep: 0
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2020, 09:22:56 AM »
I think you chose shirts and hoodies of drug rug. And also u have to b chose baja or mexican hoodies or shirts.

ballintoohard

« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2020, 09:39:13 AM »
Not cheap, but the Polar 93 are a solid choice.

Vintagebody

• Rep: 76
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2020, 10:43:26 AM »

How is polar's sizing?
I need 34 in length, but my waist is usually more of a 32/33... But they only make 34/34

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2020, 11:29:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How is polar's sizing?
I need 34 in length, but my waist is usually more of a 32/33... But they only make 34/34

34/34 will probably be a good loose fit

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2020, 12:20:34 PM »
Red Kap. A bit baggier than dickies and more comfortable.

https://www.automotiveworkwear.com/RedKap/PT20/mens-work-pants.html

one-off

• Rep: 105
« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2020, 04:11:44 PM »

thanks for this tip, these look good, and can't argue with the price of 19.49.
I'm dying imagining skaters dressed in the full fits in their "lookbook" though...

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2020, 05:29:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thanks for this tip, these look good, and can't argue with the price of 19.49.
I'm dying imagining skaters dressed in the full fits in their "lookbook" though...
Damn these look nice, and they come in multiple colors and got a size 29 waist? That's super rare. I have no hips and finding pants that fit without a belt is very very hard. I don't need pants right now but I'm saving these for the future.

Carhartt used to make these twill work pants that looked and felt similar to Dickies 874, but are way more comfy and durable. I got a pair about two years ago and wear them a ton, and they're still holding strong. They're hard to find now but I definitely recommend if you can locate your size.

https://www.carhartt.com/products/Twill-Work-Pant-B290

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2020, 02:01:12 AM »
I'm intrigued by WIP but I live in a small city so I never get to see the stuff in person. I do love regular old carhartt clothing though. Is the sizing the same? I wear an XL in other brand t shirts but somehow the Carhartt M 100% cotton pocket t shirt is perfect on me.
Carhartt runs pretty big but the WIP stuff is a bit more normal fitting. I got a jacket from them in a L which is my normal size and it fits perfect

Digital Rasta

« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2020, 09:49:18 PM »
These are the thrifted cargo pants I mentioned I've been skating in. Fuckin massive with huge leg openings, most of my pants for work and school are slim leg with 8" or 9" across the front of the hem but I need parachute pants to skate. I don't feel comfortable trying to pop high unless my legs are covered in something you could cut a jib out of and go sailing the high seas with.

harshrealm

• Rep: 0
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2020, 10:16:41 AM »
https://www.gramicci.com/collections/mens-pants/products/gramicci-pants

These are the best pants I think I’ve found yet. They’re made for rock climbing so they give you really full range of motion, and they’re tough as shit. Super comfortable too.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2020, 09:11:53 PM »
Anyone skate in regular rothco cargos? I've been looking at artform cargos but I have a feeling they're identical to the $30 rothcos on ebay.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2020, 06:36:19 AM »
Anyone skate in regular rothco cargos? I've been looking at artform cargos but I have a feeling they're identical to the $30 rothcos on ebay.

They are indeed re-branded Rothcos. Rothcos are great, I also like Proper brand BDU pants.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2020, 06:43:47 AM »
https://www.gramicci.com/collections/mens-pants/products/gramicci-pants

These are the best pants I think I’ve found yet. They’re made for rock climbing so they give you really full range of motion, and they’re tough as shit. Super comfortable too.
these look great, if unemployment ever calls me back I’ll definitely purchase