Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231206 times)

Donald Rump

Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2020, 06:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone skate in regular rothco cargos? I've been looking at artform cargos but I have a feeling they're identical to the $30 rothcos on ebay.
[close]

They are indeed re-branded Rothcos. Rothcos are great, I also like Proper brand BDU pants.

Good pants, cheap and well made.

El Chupacabra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 147
    • Brujaria Skateboards avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2020, 06:53:52 AM »
So I became a recent convert to these:

https://deviumusa.com/collections/bottoms/products/toiler-chino-pant?variant=21871543582838

They're really well made, and very generously cut, without being too gangster baggy. They're long too. I'm 6'4 and they go all the way to my heels. They are kinda expensive, but you do get what you pay for.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2020, 06:57:15 AM »
So I became a recent convert to these:

https://deviumusa.com/collections/bottoms/products/toiler-chino-pant?variant=21871543582838

They're really well made, and very generously cut, without being too gangster baggy. They're long too. I'm 6'4 and they go all the way to my heels. They are kinda expensive, but you do get what you pay for.

Those look REALLY nice. I wish they weren't sold out in my size.

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2020, 06:58:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone skate in regular rothco cargos? I've been looking at artform cargos but I have a feeling they're identical to the $30 rothcos on ebay.
[close]

They are indeed re-branded Rothcos. Rothcos are great, I also like Proper brand BDU pants.

All I’ve been skating in recently are Propper BDUs. Which are pretty much the same pant. I like the cargo pockets I can throw a piece of wax in there and not have to feel it in my pocket and it’s handy when I need it. Also comfy and a good fit.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2020, 08:03:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

All I’ve been skating in recently are Propper BDUs. Which are pretty much the same pant. I like the cargo pockets I can throw a piece of wax in there and not have to feel it in my pocket and it’s handy when I need it. Also comfy and a good fit.
Do you guys size up or true to size? I have a pair of the nike sb flex cargos I got at ross for $20 that fit great but I refuse to pay $75 for a pair of pants.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2020, 08:16:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Do you guys size up or true to size? I have a pair of the nike sb flex cargos I got at ross for $20 that fit great but I refuse to pay $75 for a pair of pants.

I'm a 34 in most brands, which is right on the cusp of the medium and Large size for Rothcos. With my Rothcos the overall cut on medium and large is identical, the waist is just cinched in more on the mediums. I wear the large because they mediums are just a little tight in the waist.

Proper are a little more generous. A medium fits me exactly as a 34 would in the waist, and the legs are a bit wider overall.

Hope that helps!

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2020, 08:24:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm a 34 in most brands, which is right on the cusp of the medium and Large size for Rothcos. With my Rothcos the overall cut on medium and large is identical, the waist is just cinched in more on the mediums. I wear the large because they mediums are just a little tight in the waist.

Proper are a little more generous. A medium fits me exactly as a 34 would in the waist, and the legs are a bit wider overall.

Hope that helps!
Thanks. I'm a 29ish waist so I think a small will work.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 08:27:09 AM by skatefresh »

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2020, 04:57:53 PM »
Haven’t personally tried these, but cookmanUSA.com has some $39 chef pants that look similar to polar surf pants

cant kickflip but can tre

• Rep: 9
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2020, 09:15:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Hope that helps!
[close]
Thanks. I'm a 29ish waist so I think a small will work.
Used to rock Dickies heavy but Rothco's are currently my favorite pants to rock. Recently got the khaki colorway and loving the fit. I'm a 32 and wear a medium

vndrewlee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2020, 11:52:58 AM »
Does anyone know what the black pants trenton mcclung has been wearing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_JY5XCn5F1/

evanwilliamsnollieheel

« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Wonder how those theories easy pants fit
[close]

Have a pair of their lounge pants. Everything about them is amazing. The fit, the fabric quality, the durability, everything is on top. They’re not cheap pants, but they’re totally worth it.
best fuckin pants. i have like 5 pairs only pants i wear. my enormous stack of raggedy half skated double knee dickies is sitting in my closet colllecting dust and will stay there indefinitely

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
Best loose fit pants I ever had were a pair of olive Emerica ‘Burnside’ brushed denim cargoes from around 96 or 97. Great cut, durable, and soft.  I would kill to find another pair of those NOS. 
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2020, 06:28:19 PM »
Gotta grab the vans chino authentic glide pair soon got a credit burning a hole in pocket. And purchase over $65 gift another $20 next purchase.

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »
I know they're not the loosest fit, but anyone skate dickies 67 work pants? I need to know if the waist is true to size or if you need to go up one like on the 874s.

Crabby_Bastard

• Rep: 51
« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2020, 05:53:55 PM »
I know they're not the loosest fit, but anyone skate dickies 67 work pants? I need to know if the waist is true to size or if you need to go up one like on the 874s.

They are the worst as far as sizing goes. I have some 32, 34, 36 that all fit the same. I wear a 30 or 31 in most other brands.
How much for an order of ribs?

Fat Tire

• Rep: -18
  • "Do A Kickflip!" Hahaha...
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2020, 06:55:09 PM »

Dickies fit tts as of the last three pairs I've bought.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2020, 10:15:58 PM »
874's have high waists so I tend to get a bigger waist size....

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2020, 02:33:08 AM »

Richard Skidder

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 410
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #201 on: April 24, 2020, 06:56:52 AM »
I have a brown pair of 67s. The waist is a little lower and the amount of stretch in them allows for tts. They also don’t shrink like crazy in the way standard Dickies will.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #202 on: April 24, 2020, 08:03:35 AM »
Thanks for the input folks, going to try them TTS.

IDK if Levi's discontinued the skate work pants but they seem to be scarce and I need a new go-to chino.

front_crooks

• Rep: 2
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:54 AM »

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #204 on: April 25, 2020, 11:25:33 AM »
I ordered these. They look comfy.
https://www.vans.com/shop/embarcadero-pant-vn:0a3w4l:h3g:xl:reg:1:#hero=3

Those are great, very similar to polar surf pants but a little more thigh room and taper a bit more aggressively down at the leg opening.

cant kickflip but can tre

• Rep: 9

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2020, 07:25:28 AM »
Galls.com has some Rothco-like options and some more tech pants. Their ripstop is pretty lightweight. It's all relatively cheap, too. I could see some inconsistencies in the stitching, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have great quality control, but my pair is doing fine, and they shipped quickly.

Kastel TM

• Rep: 2
« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2020, 11:22:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wonder how those theories easy pants fit
[close]

Have a pair of their lounge pants. Everything about them is amazing. The fit, the fabric quality, the durability, everything is on top. They’re not cheap pants, but they’re totally worth it.
[close]
best fuckin pants. i have like 5 pairs only pants i wear. my enormous stack of raggedy half skated double knee dickies is sitting in my closet colllecting dust and will stay there indefinitely

backing this, best pant, best fit. hope they come out with more colors soon.
T 714/369.4920

[email protected]

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2020, 11:35:54 AM »

idk about the work pant but I have the '67 slim straights and as much as I love them, the fit really varies with the color. I have a bunch of pairs and some are kinda baggy and a couple are almost skinny.