Author Topic: ANDY ROY AND JASON JESSE ARE ROLLERS  (Read 32720 times)

InternetDaddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
Re: ANDY ROY AND JASON JESSE ARE ROLLERS
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2020, 08:42:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Jason Jesse is selling a deck with SS bolts & an iron cross on it on his website

[close]
This is obviously Jay's jacket. Or Koston cuz Super Cock..
And peep the Bighead pin on the tail.
On the nose.. is that CA pin covering a skull??
good eye, that CA pin is definitely covering up a totenkopf SS skull which brings this jacket up to a staggering 4 blatant pieces of nazi memorabilia, but I'm sure this was all for shock value and 1010 never bought into any of the ideology  ::)
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2020, 08:53:47 PM »
hmm I'm not sure I'm seeing it. Does look like the same shape though.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1383
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2020, 09:13:43 PM »
I clocked it as a totenkopf the moment legion pointed it out.

Mods can we please ban this doxxing kook URNotGenX? They've tried doxxing eraserheadfuckers twice now and I know at least one of their attempts has already been deleted by ya'll. Doing the thing you told them not to do immediately after you told them not to do it is a bannable offense no?

1010 wouldn't have a case to sue anyways since all of the footage and claims in EHF's vid are all from preexisting footage and interviews. Unless 1010 wants to have a civil court comb over all of his racist behavior from the past three decades and then have a judge and jury decide whether or not it's just a Buddhist symbol?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2020, 09:26:26 PM »

nothing's been the since same

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2020, 04:10:16 AM »
does anybody remember this?

The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Banned from the room

« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2020, 05:09:29 AM »
does anybody remember this?

I was watching it yesterday

Son of anarchy edition (board)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2020, 06:15:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jay Adams certainly had a questionable past but the Venice breakwater locals were pretty racially diverse (as far as surfing goes).
[close]

"Questionable Past"? He killed a gay black dude at Oki Dogs.
[close]

I will never defend someone who dabbled in racism and homophobia but apparently there is more to that story than simply 'Jay Adams killed a gay black dude.'

To my point, the Venice locals were not all Peckerwoods, ask Block and the Mexican Surf and Skate Association.

I remember the punk rock days. A lot of shows at Starwood, Godzillas, and everywhere else that had gigs at the time. I saw so many shows but can't even remember seeing any of the bands. Too busy drinking, slamming, or making trouble outside of the clubs. We'd go to Hollywood or Downtown every night. After shows straight down to Oki Dog. Most nights there'd be between 50-200 kids. Every night was crazy-drink, fight, or do some kinda crimes. My idea of a good night was to ruin someone else's night. There were plenty of different gangs in the punk scene. We were Suicidal boys. Every show ST played at we'd all be there with our hand drawn shirts. We'd caravan, sometimes like 50 people. We'd take over at shows. I can't believe the stuff that went on at shows. . .Well that crazy shit hot my ass right in L.A. County Jail. 187 p.c. Fuck, I was only 21, arrested for murder. I thought it was all over. Anyway, what really happened was there was some birthday for this girl in the valley. Suicidal played at her house so we had to Invade. Me, P.B., and a few other guys went in my car. There was about 25 of us at the party, maybe more. So these jock idiots were having their own party a few houses down the block. Bad mistake, kooks. Some of our boys came back to our party saying they got into some shit with the jocks. We were like, "Yeah, let's go!" We all went down the street to get 'em, they freaked when they saw us coming, tried to hide in the house and send out the girls. Then a few of 'em came out and one of 'em had a bat. Bad mistake, gagging kook. He got rushed quickly. Anyway, windows got broke and nobody got too hurt so we went back to the party long enough to steal a 6-foot long tuna sandwich. We threw it in the trunk and bolted down to Oki Dogs on the freeway. P.B. and I started playing around in the car, he was pissing out the door and I swerved hard and he almost flew out. So he got pissed and grabbed the wheel really hard. Another swerve, almost wrecked. Shit, we were so drunk on Tequila we didn't care about anything. We got to Oki Dogs and I busted out the sandwich. The owner freaked out on us. I can understand why now but at the time I figured he was in the wrong. We got into another big fight, no punching just words. But he told us to beat it or else he'd call the cops on us for trespassing. Anyway, we just cruised across the street to hang out on the corner. Then these two homos came walking by hugging and kissing and shit. Of course I had to say something. One of 'em was a tall white guy and his boyfriend was a short, stocky black guy. He must have been the manlier of the two cuz he started talking shit back. They were both walking backwards talking at the same time saying, "Fuck you, punk rock assholes." They were right, we were assholes, and we were out to ruin someone else's night. So we attacked 'em. I kicked the white guy, then the black guy punched me, after that P.B. hit him. He went down knocked out cold. His other friend was standing there looking at him so I ran and kicked him in the face. Now he was down too. So me and P.B. walked away toward our car to bail. The guys who were watching-J.B. from B.R. and this guy Arnel and their whole bunch of friends-started kicking the guys on the ground while they were down. It's really stupid but that used to happen a lot in the punker days. People who weren't involved became involved, like sharks moving in on the wounded. Stupid, huh? Well they beat 'em up pretty bad. I guess somebody got their license number of the car and they got arrested later. They instantly put all the blame on us. So about two days after somebody told me the cops were looking for me. I was thinking, "Yeah right. No big deal. We just beat up a couple of homos. Nothing too bad." 6 o'clock the next morning I'm in bed. I hear a knock at the front door. I look out the front window. Like 10 cops or something. Shit. I yell to my roommate I'm not here and I hide in the closet under the dirty clothes. They come into the room and I can hear 'em. Where's Jay? We know he's here. Look, his bed is warm. Where's he at? My roommate Billy, he's freaking out, told me they got their guns on him. He's just saying, "I don't know where he is." So they check out the whole house. They look right over me, I'm not even breathing, thinking, "Yeah, they didn't even see me." I could hear them going through the rest of the house. Finally about 5 or 10 minutes later this other guy comes in to double check and he finds me. Damn. I thought they weren't going to get me but I guess it's better they did cuz I didn't even know how serious the charges were. I thought we just got into a little fight, nobody's supposed to get hurt, not that hurt anyway. So they take me down to Venice to look for P.B.. They get him too. They take us to the station and charge us with assault. I think I didn't know any better so I told 'em what happened and that's the worst thing you could ever do cuz they ain't out to help you. When you're in police custody the cops hate you. You ain't "innocent until proven guilty"; you're "guilty until you get out of jail"
After I told 'em what happened they recharged us with 187 p.c. MURDER. 25 to life. I couldn't believe it. Life is over; will I ever surf again? Or skate? How old will I be when I get out? Did the guy really die?
We didn't kill him. But no matter what I say I started a fight and a man got killed. It's hard to think about but I don't feel like me or P.B. were at fault. Those other guys kicked him in the head with steal toe boots on and the guy who died never got kicked by us. Well that's what really happened. . .We finally got charged with Assault (felony). 6 months in jail so you do 4 months in jail. That's the truth, the whole truth, so help me god. I don't think that's a cool story but that's the way it was, like it or not. And it's definitely not the way to treat other people. Who cares what people are into? All people should be treated with respect.

Banned from the room

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2020, 07:23:23 AM »
Fuck California. You surf kooks fucking suck
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 07:25:33 AM by Banned from the room »

NE SEctor

• Rep: -22
« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2020, 09:15:18 AM »
Fuck California. You surf kooks fucking suck

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »
Jfc.

Every "100% Skateboarder" thing that JJ puts out is eulogizing this fucking scumbag. Hope he's rotting in hell.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2020, 02:16:39 PM »
Is “JB from BR” Jay Bentley from Bad Religion? ‘82 LA punk rockers... could be. That’s a fun twist in that fucked up story.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2020, 08:40:51 AM »
does this deserves a thread?

9/11 was a national tragedy

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2020, 09:08:51 AM »
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -68
« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2020, 09:24:13 AM »
a bunch of idiotic white guys from california decide to ride for another idiotic white guy from california? what the fuck?

Yeah, and an idiotic fat Hipster named Donny Miller, hope he isn't related to Chris Miller, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I liked Provost, why can't he just ride Swiss?
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2020, 09:37:07 AM »
Is “JB from BR” Jay Bentley from Bad Religion? ‘82 LA punk rockers... could be. That’s a fun twist in that fucked up story.

Believe that is correct

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2020, 09:46:32 AM »
Thats a really nice photo of MJ

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2020, 10:53:34 AM »
shiloh on BRICKS brand

9/11 was a national tragedy

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
That other guy who does BRICKS (Donny Miller) has been going on a full blown conspiracy theory meltdown for awhile now.

diogenesofkokomo

• Rep: 23
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2020, 12:38:24 PM »
Imagine being such a fucking dunce that you still use nazi imagery to "shock" the "squares" when you're deep into your 40's or 50's.

It's like watching children act out negatively for attention, because even if they're recieving negative attention someone is still paying attention to them and validating their existence.

Fucking pathetic.