Author Topic: FAVORITE dick  (Read 3553 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3326
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: FAVORITE dick
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2020, 05:19:07 PM »
This thread interests me and gives me hope for the children of tomorrow.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2020, 05:43:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Nyjah
[close]

There was a clip recently of Nyjah skating a bowl and at the end of the run he purposefully flicks his board up towards the dude filming, almost hitting him and he was visibly pissed off.
When it cuts back to Nyjah he has this super arsehole shit eating grin on his face, really reminded me of the bullies at my old school.

Also Dill throws his ciggie butts in the street so fuck that dude.

fuck that filters fucjing suck. He should get a fancy pocket ashtray for smoking in public. He can just rock extra fucking old spice or brute or cky or whatever
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2020, 03:04:47 AM »
Mothafuckin brute 😂

miff

• Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2020, 03:46:07 AM »
Timmy O

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2020, 03:56:44 AM »
I've heard from multiple people that Jerry Hsu tends to be a real dick. I am still a fan of the guy.

Nieratko has carefully cultivated his dickishness over decades is skateboarding. He's one of my favorites for shure.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2020, 06:16:15 AM »
I've heard from multiple people that Jerry Hsu tends to be a real dick. I am still a fan of the guy.

Nieratko has carefully cultivated his dickishness over decades is skateboarding. He's one of my favorites for shure.

I went to an Enjoi signing a while back and while waiting in line noticed Hsu was absent, the first person signing was Raemers. I asked if Hsu was absent and he went inside to get him.
I'll never forget he looked SO pissed off when he came out, made barely any eye contact while signing anything.

I snapped a pic of the signing table and he's staring straight down the lens looking at me like he wants to stab me.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I went to an Enjoi signing a while back and while waiting in line noticed Hsu was absent, the first person signing was Raemers. I asked if Hsu was absent and he went inside to get him.
I'll never forget he looked SO pissed off when he came out, made barely any eye contact while signing anything.

I snapped a pic of the signing table and he's staring straight down the lens looking at me like he wants to stab me.

Meanwhile he’s secretly banking everyone buys SciFi Fantasy garbage.

How about I switch it to nicest pro? Austin Stephens. Spent an hour and a half on the phone with me for an interview. The friendliness and genuine interest radiated through the phone.