Author Topic: Non Skate attire  (Read 7329 times)

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Non Skate attire
« on: January 18, 2020, 10:40:56 AM »
What’s the dopest shit y’all have ever done in non skate gear. There was this period of time I had a job I needed to wear a uniform in, you had to wear a white dress shirt, black pants, and boots of some form. During like lunch break I would skate every once in a while in the uniform.

These boots had no board feel, but they really changed my flick mechanics. I have a very Dylan like kickflip naturally with my mechanics(nowhere near as beautiful or high), but we do them mechanically the same. I remember when I skated in these boots it gave me heath flick, and I remember one time I did like a perfectly Kirchart esque kickflip over a 2-3 foot tall rail from flat, and it’s prolly the best kickflip I’ve ever done.

As well in these boots one time I rolled into 6-7 foot tranny with a foot of vert and front 5-0d the other side of this bowl.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

roomservice

• Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Non Skate attire
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 11:07:58 AM »
I did a 900 in my pajamas yesterday

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 11:09:46 AM »

Diamonds and Wood

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 11:17:47 AM »
What’s the dopest shit y’all have ever done in non skate gear. There was this period of time I had a job I needed to wear a uniform in, you had to wear a white dress shirt, black pants, and boots of some form. During like lunch break I would skate every once in a while in the uniform.

These boots had no board feel, but they really changed my flick mechanics. I have a very Dylan like kickflip naturally with my mechanics(nowhere near as beautiful or high), but we do them mechanically the same. I remember when I skated in these boots it gave me heath flick, and I remember one time I did like a perfectly Kirchart esque kickflip over a 2-3 foot tall rail from flat, and it’s prolly the best kickflip I’ve ever done.

As well in these boots one time I rolled into 6-7 foot tranny with a foot of vert and front 5-0d the other side of this bowl.

Do you have Aspergers?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 11:18:17 AM »
This one time at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

squintharder

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 11:23:48 AM »
I kinda feel like you started this thread to give yourself an ego boost

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 11:38:36 AM »
I skated in some hemp slip ons once. I was at a very small skatepark in a huge public park - one of the largest public parks in the country. It was a hotbed for weirdos and homeless guys, even in 2017. There was a slab of porcelain muscle sitting on a ledge in the corner. His tattoos were odd. Some brightly colored and incredibly vivid against his pale skin. Others faded and grey, barely visible. He waved me over. I skated up and he smiled. Asked if I could give him some weed. I said no.

Used to come here all the time, he said. Skaters always had some bud to sell me. I just got out of prison two days ago. I just want some bud.

I left after that. His eyes lingered on me for a few more minutes as I tried to skate. He waved me over again but I wasn't feeling it, so I left. He looked like he might follow me for a second but he didn't. I was the only person skating that morning and those hemp slip ons hurt my feet alot.

Next time I went to that park I kept my eyes open. Luckily that guy never showed up again.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 01:01:19 PM »
One time when I was 15yo my Mum had to leave town for some reason, so I went and stayed with the lead guitarist from my band. He lived in this tiny little town an hours drive from my already small town. There was a general store, a cafe, and a school on one side of the road, a church and a hospice shop on the other side. The hospice shop was a big old house, and each room was filled with clothes, one room for menswear, one for women's, one for kids etc. And it was stupid cheap, like fill a bag for $1 or something.
Birdhouse - The End had come out recently and we were hyped on the Kirchart and Klein section skating in suits so we bought suits and skated in them at the school. The fabric was really light compared to my giant carpenter pants and I felt like i could suddenly pop so much higher. I remember doing the most perfect Kirchart-esque lipslide off a kicker across the roof of a burning toolshed.
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Glurmpz

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 01:15:37 PM »
I have a very Dylan like kickflip naturally with my mechanics(nowhere near as beautiful or high), but we do them mechanically the same.  I remember one time I did like a perfectly Kirchart esque kickflip over a 2-3 foot tall rail from flat

I'm dying over here, stop it!

Lets just change this into the skate lies thread.

I have a very Tiago-esque switch flip. He's a beautiful man, but we do switch flips the same. One day, I was out in the city with my heavy camera bag, and I don't know if it was the bag, but when I was wearing that thing my switch flips were very Keenan-esque. I was doing them over 3 - 4 foot walls left and right. I'm the best.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 01:23:58 PM by Glurmpz »

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 01:35:30 PM »
This is just my personal preference, but I still don't understand how people skate in shorts. Yet, Ishod skates in blue jean shorts all day, and obviously, he has no problems.

Every time I've tried to skate in shorts (which might have been one time) I just felt vulnerable.

Anyone else feel this way?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 01:37:54 PM by Lowcalcium »

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -218
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 01:59:17 PM »
This is just my personal preference, but I still don't understand how people skate in shorts. Yet, Ishod skates in blue jean shorts all day, and obviously, he has no problems.

Every time I've tried to skate in shorts (which might have been one time) I just felt vulnerable.

hell yeah, shorts = shinner city unless you’re rocking the Baca high socks

FrostedPancake

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 02:05:16 PM »
I take a very J-Lay like dick pics naturally with my mechanics(nowhere near as beautiful or long), but we do them mechanically the same. I remember when I showered in these boots that gave me heath flick, and I remember one time I did like a perfectly Bam Margera esque dick pic after 2-3 rails, and it’s prolly the best dick pic I’ve ever done.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 02:13:58 PM »
I refuse to skate without my leather jacket on. The grease chooses you; you do not choose the grease. Also one time I sharted in some bitchin' Levis as a young buck before there were Sk8Levis. That was quite Dope.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1202
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2020, 02:18:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hell yeah, shorts = shinner city unless you’re rocking the Baca high socks

I like to fill mine with packing peanuts if I know I’m really going out on a mission that day.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2020, 02:23:43 PM »
I refuse to skate without my leather jacket on. The grease chooses you; you do not choose the grease. Also one time I sharted in some bitchin' Levis as a young buck before there were Sk8Levis. That was quite Dope.

I'm in the market for a new jacket and I was bouncing around the idea of going leather but don't know where to begin. Any tips? Should I just go to thrift stores peacocking up and down the jacket isles? What if no jacket chooses me but I still want one?

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 02:40:14 PM »

weird flex but ok

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 02:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote
I have a very Dylan like kickflip naturally with my mechanics(nowhere near as beautiful or high), but we do them mechanically the same.  I remember one time I did like a perfectly Kirchart esque kickflip over a 2-3 foot tall rail from flat

[close]

I have a very Tiago-esque switch flip. He's a beautiful man, but we do switch flips the same. One day, I was out in the city with my heavy camera bag, and I don't know if it was the bag, but when I was wearing that thing my switch flips were very Keenan-esque. I was doing them over 3 - 4 foot walls left and right. I'm the best.

Y’all are so fucking extra, Dylan is who I modeled my kickflip after you fuckheads. When I was way younger I had this god awful mob flip, but I rolled with it because I could do a lot of other flip tricks really proper. When his Gravis part came out I just found his kickflip so fucking pretty, and I was like ima learn these the proper way. So I basically did his exact foot placement and mechanics for a few months and retaught myself kicklfips, and was starting to throw them a foot to a foot and a half off the ground, my average when my legs and skating are in good shape. Dylan does his flips like this, Penny does his flips like this, and I’m pretty sure Dylan modeled his kickflip after Penny. Like almost a hundred percent positive and would be surprised if I’m wrong.

Do I do them nearly as good, like even in the same realm, no, kickflip have never been my trick, but the mechanics are the same. Y’all are nitpicky thinking I’m humble bragging but I’m not.

Also that’s my greatest kickflip EVER. And the reason I said kirchart was because they snapped like that, and I don’t know of anyone else to describe what they felt/looked like on film.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 03:10:41 PM »
Did you think rep is scored like golf?

I’ve done a tre flip in boat shoes when I slanged suits

palelight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 41
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2020, 03:30:54 PM »
I slammed heavily like Dustin while skating in a bee costume. Granted, I fell on flatground tricks, but I'm 100% confident it was Dollin's technique.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

• Rep: 99
  • Fully Flared! coming November 16th 2007
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2020, 03:34:19 PM »
one time i was swagging in a pair of these

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1202
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2020, 04:05:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So the man floats like a beautiful angel on his kickflips.  Is that so preposterous? 

I’ve got a very Tyshawn-esque nollie flip.

It’s basically this:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 04:12:50 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2020, 04:05:53 PM »
i did a back 5-0 once so you could say me and ave are twins

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2020, 04:11:24 PM »
Andrew Reynolds frontside flips like me.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2020, 04:17:06 PM »
I have a very Dylan like kickflip naturally

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2020, 04:18:50 PM »
kook of the year goes to

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2020, 04:20:30 PM »
this was the early 90s and i was asleep in my bedroom.  i heard this noise downstairs in the kitchen.  Without hesitation I grabbed my board and 5-0d down the banister to get downstairs quicker.  My mom hates when i do that.  I saw a crackhead in the kitchen and i yelled "get out of here mike carroll!" before banging him over the head with a baking sheet.  "thats why the fuck i got this" i said before pulling money out of my pocket to pay my mom back for ruining her banister rail a third time

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2020, 04:24:54 PM »
Did you create this thread to compare yourself to heath and Dylan? If so, that’s sick.

Yu Dum

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2020, 04:28:43 PM »
Did you create this thread to compare yourself to heath and Dylan? If so, that’s sick.
ITT: cheetahsheets sucks his own dick and cums down his own throat.
Tells all of Slap how tasty his own sperm is.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2020, 04:38:01 PM »

Heath is wealth so that makes you a very rich man indeed.
Lady Fanny from Omaha