Author Topic: Brad Staba horror stories  (Read 23626 times)

foolysalem

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Brad Staba horror stories
« on: January 22, 2020, 04:05:51 PM »
Dude seems like a kook and I know people have the stories to back it up. Please share

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Brad Staba horror stories
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:09:15 PM »
Dude seems like a kook and I know people have the stories to back it up. Please share
funny guy 👍🏼 His questions with active Erica is an all time fav

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 04:11:02 PM »
He got punched by Chico at least once.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 04:18:32 PM »
I think it's creepy that you can't spell his name without the word "stab". Or "rad". Or the word "bra". Also the soda brand "tab" is in there. If you rearrange the letters shared by his first and last name, you can get the band name "abba". All of that stuff adds up to one big horror story to me.

foolysalem

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »
I think it's creepy that you can't spell his name without the word "stab". Or "rad". Or the word "bra". Also the soda brand "tab" is in there. If you rearrange the letters shared by his first and last name, you can get the band name "abba". All of that stuff adds up to one big horror story to me.
woooowwwww GAY really pulling back the curtain on this one. Very valid

deathturd

• Rep: 88
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »

Tab soda is frightening.

Ernest Borgnine

• Rep: 26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 04:43:40 PM »

Bastard BA as well...I don't know what that means.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 04:52:37 PM »
Also if you rearrange the letters in his name it spells Nike huh guys

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 05:04:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tab soda is frightening.

Brad Staba should be referred to exclusively as "Tab Soda" from now on.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
funny guy 👍🏼 His questions with active Erica is an all time fav

If thats the one where he hijacks it and interviews himself its kook of the year award, maybe decade

foolysalem

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2020, 05:08:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Tab soda is frightening.
[close]

I wouldn't feel like such a dipshit for making this thread if this catches on

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tab soda is frightening.
As a type 1 diabetic that was around in Tab's heyday, the taste was like flat diet coke with rubber mixed in

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2020, 05:41:30 PM »
He banged my dad. I am bread staba’s butt baby.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2020, 05:45:45 PM »

You should make this your new profile pic...

KRKD1

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »
Idk I'm sure you could unearth dirt on anyone this day and age and people will day what they want bought the direction he took with skate mental

But dude owns a pizza shop and is a huge enthusiast witch is rad and how many other dudes got a signature cardboard cutout that has actual notoriety.

Could lay off the insta gram a little. And i dont like skate mental but overall staba cool in my books. Dude cucked Nike for that $$$ without doing anything and I respect that more than dudes going all in for a Nike check.

+1 from me.

Non kook.

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 05:50:58 PM »
First decoding bible in Bieber now this... bravo good sir. This is why I came to Slap 😉

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »
Idk I'm sure you could unearth dirt on anyone this day and age and people will day what they want bought the direction he took with skate mental

But dude owns a pizza shop and is a huge enthusiast witch is rad and how many other dudes got a signature cardboard cutout that has actual notoriety.

Could lay off the insta gram a little. And i dont like skate mental but overall staba cool in my books. Dude cucked Nike for that $$$ without doing anything and I respect that more than dudes going all in for a Nike check.

+1 from me.

Non kook.

Going to hijack this very important and sought after thread for a moment...

When did casually using ‘cucked’ become so big? I feel like the definition of the word, especially when used as a verb, is lost on most people who say it.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 06:06:18 PM »
Expand Quote

+1 from me.

Non kook.
[close]

Going to hijack this very important and sought after thread for a moment...

When did casually using ‘cucked’ become so big? I feel like the definition of the word, especially when used as a verb, is lost on most people who say it.

January 1st, 2017

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 06:17:20 PM »

Mind... blown... someone tell Bobby Puleo! This has got to be a part of a larger sinister conspiracy.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »

Bard Strobo deadbeat dad confirmed.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 06:35:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Tab soda is frightening.
[close]

[close]
I wouldn't feel like such a dipshit for making this thread if this catches on

It'll happen, we just gotta believe.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 06:39:14 PM »
Brad is tight, so funny
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Brad Staba

• Rep: -49
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 07:06:27 PM »
I did more to innovate skateboarding than every single non-pro poster in the history of this board combined.

I am not saying this to be a dick but in light of it I should at least be shown some fucking respect.

You heard spurious shit about me and just assume it's tru?

Why not reach out to me and get MY TAKE on the optics?

No, Chico never punched me. He swung and missed and cut his hand a gumball machine because karma is a cantankerous bitch.

When you "hear" things about me, a legend, in the day of social networking - you are literally working with, at maximum, FIFTY PERCENT OF A POSSIBILITY.

In other, unless you get MY OPINION, you fail. Anything below 69% is failure.

I am willing to confirm any and all stories and I want peace with every single fabulous cheek-beating rat bastard goblin-shitting on of you.

But I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes, to stop spreading dumb shit around.

My legend status is irrevocable, irreversible, and irrefutable. But Chico is a poser and Tab Soda on ice with Grey Goose is sick with hash.

Stop spending your money in the Mission - the Bay Area is DEAD.

I am preparing Talmudic studies in Big Sur this summer; come out and be SHALOM.

Get a fucking library card and a hookup at an Asian Massage Parlor.

Give your computer away to a crackhead it is no longer funny to film who can in turn sell it for a week's worth of fixins.

You got this.

The truth will make you free.

Love,

Brad

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 07:10:07 PM »
I organized a Tum Yeto demo in my town many, many years ago. After the demo I was at the team's van thanking them for stopping in my small town...some kids were getting autographs. One kid(he was probably 13-14yrs old at the time) fanned out a little over Jon West...Brad said to the kid "why don't you suck his dick?". I yelled at Brad "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you say that?". Brad responded with a look of fear on his face and dropped his head.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 09:08:02 AM by robasheep »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 07:11:41 PM »
I did more to innovate skateboarding than every single non-pro poster in the history of this board combined.

I am not saying this to be a dick but in light of it I should at least be shown some fucking respect.

You heard spurious shit about me and just assume it's tru?

Why not reach out to me and get MY TAKE on the optics?

No, Chico never punched me. He swung and missed and cut his hand a gumball machine because karma is a cantankerous bitch.

When you "hear" things about me, a legend, in the day of social networking - you are literally working with, at maximum, FIFTY PERCENT OF A POSSIBILITY.

In other, unless you get MY OPINION, you fail. Anything below 69% is failure.

I am willing to confirm any and all stories and I want peace with every single fabulous cheek-beating rat bastard goblin-shitting on of you.

But I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes, to stop spreading dumb shit around.

My legend status is irrevocable, irreversible, and irrefutable. But Chico is a poser and Tab Soda on ice with Grey Goose is sick with hash.

Stop spending your money in the Mission - the Bay Area is DEAD.

I am preparing Talmudic studies in Big Sur this summer; come out and be SHALOM.

Get a fucking library card and a hookup at an Asian Massage Parlor.

Give your computer away to a crackhead it is no longer funny to film who can in turn sell it for a week's worth of fixins.

You got this.

The truth will make you free.

Love,

Brad

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2020, 07:14:46 PM »

Love,

Brad
Brad Staba is Ricky Oyola confirmed

Brad Staba

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2020, 07:17:08 PM »
I organized a Tum Yeto in my town many, many years ago. After the demo I was at the team's van thanking them for stopping in my small town...some kids were getting autographs. One kid(he was probably 13-14yrs old at the time) fanned out a little over Jon West...Brad said to the kid "why don't you suck his dick?". I yelled at Brad "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you say that?". Brad responded with a look of fear on his face and dropped his head.

You should be permabanned for insinuating this type of shit. It furthermore must fucking suck to be you, which whether your disgusting lies get you banned or not, being yourself is already an extreme punishment in its own rite.

Brad Staba

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2020, 07:18:28 PM »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2020, 07:19:00 PM »
To prove you’re the real brad we’re going to have to see your balls with BRAD written on them in permanent marker. We’ll shoot you a Fully Flared if you want.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2020, 07:21:28 PM »