Author Topic: "Last Resort AB" Pontus Alv on making skate shoes  (Read 55084 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: "Last Resort AB" Pontus Alv on making (skate?) shoes
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2020, 12:34:08 PM »

Ludvig in person is a real one. High skate IQ and regular IQ. His skating at the brick spots in downtown LA is no fucking joke. Those things took me an hour just to do a fucking axle stall on.

Ha ha I'm better at skating than Cheetah.

Probably smash harder in the sack and have met more celebrities too.

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2020, 12:53:58 PM »
Pontus just posted a screen grab from this thread on Last Resort's Insta story.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2020, 01:42:53 PM »
Pontus just posted a screen grab from this thread on Last Resort's Insta story.

senpai recognized us

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2020, 03:31:05 PM »
Expand Quote

Ludvig in person is a real one. High skate IQ and regular IQ. His skating at the brick spots in downtown LA is no fucking joke. Those things took me an hour just to do a fucking axle stall on.
[close]

Lol this post is to goad me into responding, so I shall. Look bro as far as technical skateboarding goes I’m one of the greatest of all time. I used to really give a fuck, but I don’t so don’t think I give a shit about you being better then me. As a matter of fact I chased a few ghosts all my life and got better then them. Made me realize one day someone is gonna be better then me, and hopefully they do. To think someone of my skateboarding abilities would be jealous of another’s is silly. It would be like a dude with a 14” baseball bat thick cock being jealous of a dude with a 15” baseball bat thick cock because that’s genuinely how good of a skater I am. I don’t care if people are better then me. I don’t even care anymore about being great.

This also applies to sex and celebrities. Although celebrities are one thing, fucking book characters are another.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2020, 03:36:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Lol this post is to goad me into responding, so I shall. Look bro as far as technical skateboarding goes I’m one of the greatest of all time. I used to really give a fuck, but I don’t so don’t think I give a shit about you being better then me. As a matter of fact I chased a few ghosts all my life and got better then them. Made me realize one day someone is gonna be better then me, and hopefully they do. To think someone of my skateboarding abilities would be jealous of another’s is silly. It would be like a dude with a 14” baseball bat thick cock being jealous of a dude with a 15” baseball bat thick cock because that’s genuinely how good of a skater I am. I don’t care if people are better then me. I don’t even care anymore about being great.

This also applies to sex and celebrities. Although celebrities are one thing, fucking book characters are another.

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2020, 12:37:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

but obviously he has a very high skate IQ

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #187 on: February 20, 2020, 06:21:42 AM »
figured this would be out of business by the time i got to page 7

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2020, 06:29:54 AM »
figured this would be out of business by the time i got to page 7

But on what page did they actually start doing business? IDK if they're even at that point. That's when I start using the golden rule of 7.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 94
« Reply #189 on: February 20, 2020, 06:37:36 AM »
Looks like some orthopedic shoes my grandparents would wear, which is probably the look he was going for, but they still look like absolute shit that will fall to pieces in a few sessions.

euro tm

« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2020, 07:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

post the footy mane

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2020, 09:25:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

post the cock mane
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

euro tm

« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2020, 11:55:28 AM »
please post the cock mane

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2020, 01:19:25 PM »
Cheetah, how did you make it through college, and on to being a super successful engineer without knowing the difference between then and than?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2020, 01:26:50 PM »
Cheetah, how did you make it through college, and on to being a super successful engineer without knowing the difference between then and than?

Because people pay me to understand all the things they can’t, not all the things they can silly.

“Big Money
Big Cars

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2020, 01:28:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

post the footy mane

I’m a big cat, that’s against the code.

“Big Money
Big Cars

euro tm

« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2020, 02:32:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

post the footy mane
[close]

what about the cock

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2020, 02:54:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

post the footy mane
[close]

[close]

what about the cock

How do you post images on here?

Run me through how to do it from imgbb let’s say and it’s all of slaps fam. I know how to upload the pic, just not embed the shit on here
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:50:59 PM by cheetahsheets »

“Big Money
Big Cars

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2020, 03:39:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

post the footy mane
[close]

[close]

what about the cock
[close]

How do you post images on here?

Run me through how to do it from imgbb let’s say and it’s all of slaps fam. I know how to upload the pic, just not embed the shit on here

This website will walk your threw it.
Www.bigcatsthatclaaim2B_engineers-thatCantfigureouthowtopostimages.troll.shutup.chester

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2020, 03:48:59 PM »
Here ya go fam, y’all deserved an action shot.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2020, 03:56:02 PM »

Hell yeah jereme Rogers is on slap message boards y’all! #fisheye #smallhands #cameraangles
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:59:03 PM by Fre$HPrince »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2020, 04:03:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Hell yeah jereme Rogers is on slap message boards y’all! #fisheye #smallhands #cameraangles

I mean it’s not the biggest cock I’ve ever seen but that wasn’t even the point lmfao, it’s 7.5” and 5.7” around, I love measuring dicks cause it’s fun with your gay homies:p, but do you really think I’m self conscious with my dick or why would I post it? Now this is how you legendarily derail a thread though.

“Big Money
Big Cars

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2020, 05:23:57 PM »
Looks like some orthopedic shoes my grandparents would wear, which is probably the look he was going for, but they still look like absolute shit that will fall to pieces in a few sessions.

I was going to point out that these weren't the versions meant to be skated but I feel like the thread has moved past that point now...

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2020, 05:42:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was going to point out that these weren't the versions meant to be skated but I feel like the thread has moved past that point now...

Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want when they been drooling all over my dick like the chick in the photo.

“Big Money
Big Cars

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2020, 06:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want when they been drooling all over my dick like the chick in the photo.

But how can we be sure that's you? Need to sharpie shalom for it to be verified

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2020, 07:23:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

But how can we be sure that's you? Need to sharpie shalom for it to be verified

Bro you just got a dick pic from the big cat. Don’t be so unshalom. I don’t need to prove anything lol. If y’all can’t realize with my stories that I’m a real dude who doesn’t bullshit about myself then y’all crazy. I troll on here, but I’m real af, and it’s so much fun to play between the two because y’all don’t know when I’m trolling or not, I will say that all the facts/stories I say are real, but that’s straight big cat cock right hur^^^.

“Big Money
Big Cars

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2020, 07:30:37 PM »
i am so, so glad i didn't open this thread in the office

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

thisisnotepic

• Rep: 88
« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:42 PM »
Expand Quote
thank god that never made into production
[close]
yeah they are literally ice creams

Expand Quote

These look like slimmed down version of some ICE CREAM shoes

...Ice Cream style shoes are def coming back on trend soon. Bet.

Maybe I was of by a year and a half, but it looks like my plan is finally coming together hehehe

euro tm

« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2020, 06:28:09 AM »
goddamnit

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2020, 06:32:24 AM »
Woooo those first samples with the gum sole are fucking gorgeous.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.