Author Topic: "Last Resort AB" Pontus Alv on making skate shoes  (Read 55082 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: "Last Resort AB" Pontus Alv on making (skate?) shoes
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2020, 06:38:50 AM »
Expand Quote
thank god that never made into production
[close]
yeah they are literally ice creams

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2020, 07:49:29 AM »
goddamnit

What are you so upset about? You were the one who wanted to “post the cock Mane”?

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Dr Dew

« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2020, 08:46:01 AM »
Cheetahs cock looking far more appealing than any of these shoes tbh

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2020, 09:58:51 AM »
Pontus checking in on this thread like

morningcommute

« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2020, 10:12:20 AM »
Well looks like I’m not clicking a page back as long as I’m on this busy train

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2020, 10:29:51 AM »
Cheetahs cock looking far more appealing than any of these shoes tbh

Thanks Dr. Dew. I remember you were fantasizing about me in another thread, so this has gotta be dream come true.

Funniest shit is the other day I actually looked up “Last Resort AB” on google because I thought those blue and white ones were actually pretty fresh, and so I looked that shit up on google and legit this thread is the next highest thing other then the website. So essentially when you look up this brand, the big cat cock is the 2nd thing that pops up. I legit just trolled an entire brand and Pontus Alv, and it’s fucking glorious.

Also how the fuck has my rep dropped like 5 ducking points after posting my dick. Like i don’t give a shit about rep, but seriously I thought it would go in a positive direction for once because that shit takes balls.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 10:31:45 AM by cheetahsheets »

“Big Money
Big Cars

morningcommute

« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2020, 10:40:38 AM »
Just checked, your full of shit cheetah. You claimed to be Asian before I’m sure.
That’s a white dick. You could never step to mongoloid fr fr

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2020, 10:42:07 AM »
Just checked, your full of shit cheetah. You claimed to be Asian before I’m sure.
That’s a white dick

White & Arab. I can guarantee I’ve never said Asian unless it was a typo for Arab.

“Big Money
Big Cars

morningcommute

« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2020, 10:53:29 AM »
Expand Quote
That’s a white dick
[close]

White & Arab. I can guarantee I’ve never said Asian unless it was a typo for Arab.

Yeah I actually just went and check the fat bill thread and stand corrected. I apologise and bow down to your bigcatcock. Please tell us a story about how good you are at skating/all the people you have boned/your superhuman intelligence.

Just for the record, I still call bullshit unless you permanent marker ‘cheetahsheets’ on your dick and re post.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2020, 10:56:16 AM »
Your rep went down because you're a fucking loser.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2020, 11:04:08 AM »
Shit, is he about to ruin this thread too? Hey dummy, this is about Pontus' new shoes, not the Narnia adventures you had in your head at the mental hospital.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2020, 12:06:37 PM »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2020, 12:10:58 PM »
I gotcha big cat. Here's a gnook for ya.  Tell me a Foamer story please, but wait until there's a new thread I actually want to clock in before you derail it with your big cat foaming footy.

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2020, 12:11:41 PM »
Lotta penis in here.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2020, 12:12:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can we please get a containment/quarantine thread for cheetahsheets like we got with Nick Jedi?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »
That’s a real solid piece I’d probably trade all humility and self awareness to have one like it

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2020, 12:28:37 PM »
That’s a real solid piece I’d probably trade all humility and self awareness to have one like it

When you say "have one", do you mean like on you, or in you? Or both?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2020, 12:40:36 PM »
cmon man my dicks like 3x that size

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2020, 12:53:02 PM »

Hahaha so good.

I’m just trying to figure out what young thug song Jeremy Rogers was singing to in that instapost, guess it wasn’t here.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »

I mean if I’m a loser then being a loser is the fucking shit.

Shit, is he about to ruin this thread too? Hey dummy, this is about Pontus' new shoes, not the Narnia adventures you had in your head at the mental hospital.

I’ve actually never been to a mental hospital luckily. I don’t have severe schizophrenia thank god, like I don’t hear voices in my head, I’m just on the bipolar schizophrenic spectrum. I really just have terrible mania and sometimes severe depression, but that’s about it. Most people with extremely extremely high level IQs end up having mental issues pretty similar. See most people with traditional schizophrenia their filters for signal processing are fucked up, and therefore they get far too much information then their brain can handle. In the case of the big cat, my filters are so fucking powerful that they crank out information so quickly because I’m so smart, so in other words my schizophrenia is a symptom of being a genius, it’s very rare, but it occurs in Einstein level thinkers. If y’all actually got to hear me speak you would realize that these walls of text I type are nothing compared to how actually I think and rationalize through problems, like these wall of texts are like 1/20-1/50 of the answers you hear. Some engineers love it that I work with because I’m so pedantic, but some fucking hate it because they want stuff extrapolated extremely to small explain this quickly type thing. I just end up getting annoyed typing this shit out on my phone to give full blown responses since my brain is already at the end of these things by the time I begin them, like y’all don’t realize how annoying it is to think 1,000 things in a fraction of a second and fully comprehend them. Like sure you basically have extreme intelligence as compared to most humans, but it’s fucking annoying as shit too and u have mental illness that creeps in as a result. It’s a really double edged sword, like if you see me brag about being smart on here know that it comes with severe problems as well. Like I’ve always been the smartest guy in the room my whole life and it fucking sucks. Like u would think it’s a really nice thing, but when u basically tell everyone there way of thinking isn’t as good, it’s always like you’re the guy that brings everyone down/annoys them. Like yeah my skate IQ is second to none other then Mullen himself, but y’all think there aren’t consequences too that?

Humility caused me severe depression, so I’m trying to get away from it. I was queer and didn’t want to be a pro skateboarder as a result on top of some other things because I didn’t want to be a queer pro skateboarder, and essentially lied to myself for years to tell myself I wasn’t good enough when I was extremely fucking talented. At the end of the day I own who I am now and I don’t really give two fucks what anyone thinks because I’m a king of the jungle. Basically by not being humble now I recognize my greatness and don’t shit on myself like I did for so long.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Dr Dew

« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2020, 04:19:06 PM »

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2020, 04:28:01 PM »
Just ban him.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2020, 04:39:49 PM »
Just ban him.

What have I done that’s ban worthy? I’m not spouting bigoted hate speech or anything ban worthy. Just cause I’m the best troll since gip left doesn’t mean that’s ban worthy. This place needs to have a troll like gip, Tracer, the big cat to make sure that all the other shithead trolls don’t gain steam.

Also y’all shitheads talking about a quarantine. YOU FUCKING REALIZE I RESPOND LIKE THIS WITH MY DICK OUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ASK FOR IT.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2020, 04:47:00 PM »

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2020, 04:50:41 PM »
However much his therapist gets paid, it's not enough.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2020, 04:58:47 PM »

The funniest thing is if you actually got to meet me and talk to me you would realize I’m like the exact opposite of a dickhead. I’m actually a really empathetic human being. This account is half character and half real. Y’all are just a bunch of hyenas who need to have a big cat that keeps them in check.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Whitedude

« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2020, 07:31:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Just ban him.
[close]

What have I done that’s ban worthy? I’m not spouting bigoted hate speech or anything ban worthy. Just cause I’m the best troll since gip left doesn’t mean that’s ban worthy. This place needs to have a troll like gip, Tracer, the big cat to make sure that all the other shithead trolls don’t gain steam.

Also y’all shitheads talking about a quarantine. YOU FUCKING REALIZE I RESPOND LIKE THIS WITH MY DICK OUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ASK FOR IT.

Say what you want but I’ll take 1000 cheetahs over a tracersbrother any day

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2020, 07:43:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just ban him.
[close]

[close]

Hard disagree. tracersbrother is annoying and posts in short bursts of finger in your nose stupidity, cheetah is fucking incessant with slab after slab, day after day, of the most insane, delusional babble this side of Nick Jedi in almost every interesting thread.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2020, 07:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just ban him.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hard disagree. tracersbrother is annoying and posts in short bursts of finger in your nose stupidity, cheetah is fucking incessant with slab after slab, day after day, of the most insane, delusional babble this side of Nick Jedi in almost every interesting thread.

The only reason people say I’m delusional is because they don’t know who I am, and they haven’t had a conversation with me in person or even like pm. I’m not delusional, I understand objective reality fairly well actually. Nick Jedi you literally could not understand what he was trying to convey. My sentences are coherent even if badly written.

“Big Money
Big Cars

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2020, 07:55:03 PM »
What you need is electroshock therapy.