Author Topic: SLAP PALS Flatground Kickflip Heelflip Shalom-Off  (Read 21834 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: SLAP PALS Flatground Kickflip Heelflip Shalom-Off
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2020, 03:26:05 PM »
Nah, this thread is about outing all the haters on these forums, luring them into reality so they don't hate so hard. Every time posters expose an inch of  their true selves they will chill on the hate 1000%. Its a trap and so many guppies are swimming into it.
I've revealed myself many times on here and I'm still talking shit and no can stop me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2020, 04:48:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’m gonna have to delete and redo mine yall keep posting shit like this

/Thread onto the next trick please
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2020, 05:30:27 PM »
worst flip on slap confirmed. havent really skated any flat over winter mostly indoor mini and what little flatground game i had has been sent to the shadow realm so i chucked an old clip of a decent flip in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDlT6aSs7Y

i'll see you a raise you this piece of shit

https://youtu.be/zt8-EOLqJ9o

happy to still be doing them at 46 but definitely feeling motivated to step it up. thinking about trying to post some more proper ones. silhouette and leet definitely bringing the inspiration to the thread.

anyone down for a tranny thread? maybe a go to trick and a banger type deal. so like a grind thread and you post a go to and a banger grind, or a stall thread you do the same, etc...

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi-VZPojxVo

remembered to try them at the end of the session.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2020, 05:59:13 PM »
Expand Quote
worst flip on slap confirmed. havent really skated any flat over winter mostly indoor mini and what little flatground game i had has been sent to the shadow realm so i chucked an old clip of a decent flip in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDlT6aSs7Y
[close]

happy to still be doing them at 46 but definitely feeling motivated to step it up. thinking about trying to post some more proper ones. silhouette and leet definitely bringing the inspiration to the thread.

anyone down for a tranny thread? maybe a go to trick and a banger type deal. so like a grind thread and you post a go to and a banger grind, or a stall thread you do the same, etc...

If i can kickflip that good when i reach your age, i will be more than stoked.

much Shalom

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2020, 06:44:03 PM »
Trying to keep up with everyone. Work has been nuts. Been wanting to redo mine since this weekend, this weekend was brutal hot, and then all the sudden it got insane cold. I couldn't skate more than 10 minutes after work yesterday, again today I went to the park and got it going for like 20 minutes. It's so fucking cold my board wont turn. I just bought new soft bushings but my trucks feel tighter than ever, so weird lol. Honestly though. Tomorrow I'm going to skate what I can and take 2-3 days off. Tomorrow will be 30 days straight skating and my body has been nagging for rest for the last week. Helped me get my transition to as good as it ever was, maybe even a little extra, street hasn't been as fun, but I blame myself for buying a board shape I'm not usually comfortable with.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2020, 06:48:57 PM »

happy to still be doing them at 46 but definitely feeling motivated to step it up. thinking about trying to post some more proper ones.

Nah that was tight, I can see the precise science in that flick. cheetah's skate IQ must be rubbing off on me. You're an inspiration for me to keep kickflipping for at least 14 more years.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2020, 06:56:56 PM »
Trying to keep up with everyone. Work has been nuts. Been wanting to redo mine since this weekend, this weekend was brutal hot, and then all the sudden it got insane cold. I couldn't skate more than 10 minutes after work yesterday, again today I went to the park and got it going for like 20 minutes. It's so fucking cold my board wont turn. I just bought new soft bushings but my trucks feel tighter than ever, so weird lol. Honestly though. Tomorrow I'm going to skate what I can and take 2-3 days off. Tomorrow will be 30 days straight skating and my body has been nagging for rest for the last week. Helped me get my transition to as good as it ever was, maybe even a little extra, street hasn't been as fun, but I blame myself for buying a board shape I'm not usually comfortable with.
Where do you live, Siberia?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2020, 07:04:10 PM »
Expand Quote

happy to still be doing them at 46 but definitely feeling motivated to step it up. thinking about trying to post some more proper ones.
[close]

Nah that was tight, I can see the precise science in that flick. cheetah's skate IQ must be rubbing off on me. You're an inspiration for me to keep kickflipping for at least 14 more years.

You know In all honesty one of the biggest reasons it would be nice for you all to know who I am is it would allow me to explain a lot of deep things about skating without being shit on and to be completely respected for my thoughts prolly more then almost anyone here. Y’all would be like ok this motherfucker has skate IQ, and not shit talk that. At this point in my life I genuinely have nothing left to gain from skating, and honestly I could give a fuck if nobody ever gives a shit about me. What I will say is if the United States doesn’t take gold, silver, and bronze coming up, I will personally petition to be the coach of team USA and make sure that we win every single damn Olympic contest for the rest of my life.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2020, 07:16:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You know In all honesty one of the biggest reasons it would be nice for you all to know who I am is it would allow me to explain a lot of deep things about skating without being shit on and to be completely respected for my thoughts prolly more then almost anyone here. Y’all would be like ok this motherfucker has skate IQ, and not shit talk that. At this point in my life I genuinely have nothing left to gain from skating, and honestly I could give a fuck if nobody ever gives a shit about me. What I will say is if the United States doesn’t take gold, silver, and bronze coming up, I will personally petition to be the coach of team USA and make sure that we win every single damn Olympic contest for the rest of my life.
OK, this was pretty funny.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2020, 07:21:02 PM »
Amazing!

So in summary you really wished we knew who you were but you can’t tell us and we would really really respect you which would be awesome but also you don’t care and if the USA fails to take home every gold in the Olympics you will humbly offer your services as skate coach? Word.

I almost hope that the US doesn’t take home every singe gold so we can one day learn your identity.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 07:25:07 PM by cricketclub »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2020, 07:24:57 PM »
This is a great thread idea, unfortunately I'm currently indisposed. I actually take pride in my kickflip. In fact, it's pretty much the only thing I can take pride in. Can I repost an old one under the circumstances?
You know I never saw this post, and never gnar'd the one over the trashcan simply for a rules violation, but since you are one of my favorite posters, and under the circumstances, you get an medical waiver for now. Gnar'd.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2020, 07:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Skateboarding is a Japanese sport now, the USA lost its way with the celebrity and ego hype scene. Unless Nyjah has the run of his life its probably Japan for 2-3 street medals. Better get that CV ready!

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2020, 07:55:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Skateboarding is a Japanese sport now, the USA lost its way with the celebrity and ego hype scene. Unless Nyjah has the run of his life its probably Japan for 2-3 street medals. Better get that CV ready!

It would be the easiest job I’ve ever applied for arguably in my life. I honestly don’t know of anyone in the whole world who could do a better job at being a high level competitive skate coach, and I mean that in a ll honesty. I would be the fucking Gregg popovich, bill bellichick combo on steroids for skateboarding. I have a higher skate IQ then just about anyone on this planet, and I’m not saying this shit to brag, it’s just the fucking truth. I have more knowledge about skate history then almost anyone I personally know. I have watched more contests then just about any human being I’ve ever met. I’ve been trained by some of the greatest skateboarders to ever walk the face of this earth and learned many many many things from them. If I was the United States Olympic coach it literally would not even be close. Our boys and girls would be better conditioned, have far higher skate IQs, be trained properly and with a strict regiment unlike how most skaters “just skate and get clips”, then any singular nation on this planet. I genuinely believe I do not think a single coach could even come close to me except for maybe Rodney Mullen himself. I have nothing left to gain from skating, so it would be cool to help others achieve that success. Like at the end of the day I’ve proven myself to those I respect more then anyone else, so there’s really no point in trying to impress people. I feel like skaters work so hard to try to impress people when they are good, other skaters, fans, tons of people, and it Becomes this constant thing about having to prove yourself. At the end of the day I’ve proven everything to myself and that’s all that matters. It would be nice to do something that was for something more then me.

“Big Money
Big Cars

lysdexia

• Rep: 5
« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2020, 08:43:51 PM »
cheetahsheets are you Aaron Kyro?

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2020, 08:45:58 PM »
go away this thread is for posting kickflips and heelflips

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2020, 09:25:50 PM »
cheetahsheets are you Aaron Kyro?

You really think Aaron Kyro would give a shit about helping some kids be the best skateboarders they can possibly be? All he gives a shit about are views and money generated from those views.

“Big Money
Big Cars

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2020, 09:26:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It would be the easiest job I’ve ever applied for arguably in my life. I honestly don’t know of anyone in the whole world who could do a better job at being a high level competitive skate coach, and I mean that in a ll honesty. I would be the fucking Gregg popovich, bill bellichick combo on steroids for skateboarding. I have a higher skate IQ then just about anyone on this planet, and I’m not saying this shit to brag, it’s just the fucking truth. I have more knowledge about skate history then almost anyone I personally know. I have watched more contests then just about any human being I’ve ever met. I’ve been trained by some of the greatest skateboarders to ever walk the face of this earth and learned many many many things from them. If I was the United States Olympic coach it literally would not even be close. Our boys and girls would be better conditioned, have far higher skate IQs, be trained properly and with a strict regiment unlike how most skaters “just skate and get clips”, then any singular nation on this planet. I genuinely believe I do not think a single coach could even come close to me except for maybe Rodney Mullen himself. I have nothing left to gain from skating, so it would be cool to help others achieve that success. Like at the end of the day I’ve proven myself to those I respect more then anyone else, so there’s really no point in trying to impress people. I feel like skaters work so hard to try to impress people when they are good, other skaters, fans, tons of people, and it Becomes this constant thing about having to prove yourself. At the end of the day I’ve proven everything to myself and that’s all that matters. It would be nice to do something that was for something more then me.
Well now I kinda like this guy.

Wait no, if he would have just posted a kickflip I wouldn't give a shit, but fuck him for not being shalom to my idea.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:31:42 PM by 50mm »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2020, 09:41:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait no, if he would have just posted a kickflip I wouldn't give a shit, but fuck him for not being shalom to my idea.

Bro I cannot reveal who I am. I also can’t skate right now, and honestly don’t know when I will be able so it’s not possible anytime right now or in the future. I’m very shalom to your idea friend. I love seeing all the PALS skate. Other then the shitty human being PALS that seem to come on here for shitty 4chan topics I genuinely love you all, even the ones who have kooked me to -300. I just enjoy all of you, and thank you all for giving me so much joy in life throughout the years.

Shalom

“Big Money
Big Cars

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2020, 01:33:08 AM »
Y’all would be like ok this motherfucker has skate IQ, and not shit talk that.

Where exactly did I talk shit? You're projecting.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:35:12 AM by silhouette »

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2020, 03:26:23 AM »
It sometimes amazes me that cheetahsheets is still under appreciated here. He’s delivered so much gold recently. If cheetahsheets wrote an anonymous memoir I’d read it and make it a required reading in my tentative book club with coolhats and plop.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2020, 08:08:55 AM »
cheetahsheets you need to post a trick, give a trick props or get fuck out of the thread man. this is one of the better threads on the site right now and you are shitting all over it.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2020, 08:27:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Y’all would be like ok this motherfucker has skate IQ, and not shit talk that.
[close]

Where exactly did I talk shit? You're projecting.

I thought it was a slight my G. I might have gotten triggered. No harm friend, you’re one of my favorite posters.

It sometimes amazes me that cheetahsheets is still under appreciated here. He’s delivered so much gold recently. If cheetahsheets wrote an anonymous memoir I’d read it and make it a required reading in my tentative book club with coolhats and plop.

Well thank you, my memoir would genuinely be a goat skate memoir and is a plan if I have the time to make it, mainly because I’ve gone thru a lot of amazing things in life, a lot of awful things in life, have traveled more then any human I know of that’s even remotely close to my age, have experienced many crazy adventures, and also cuz I have a profound love of skating and have spent many years thinking about it where others prolly have not. I would love to pass that knowledge off. Other then having great style and being extremely smart I wasn’t really blessed in the talent department skating. I just worked really really hard and spent hours upon hours breaking down tricks.

cheetahsheets you need to post a trick, give a trick props or get fuck out of the thread man. this is one of the better threads on the site right now and you are shitting all over it.

I’ve given multiple tricks props, and I agree this is a top tier thread. I love seeing you all skate, it’s much more fun then watching pros skate for the most part these days. I genuinely get more joy out of watching my homies skate then pros. I’ve seen enough pro skaters in life to kind of be numb to their abilities. At the end of the day shalom long and prosper.

“Big Money
Big Cars

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2020, 09:32:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro I cannot reveal who I am. I also can’t skate right now, and honestly don’t know when I will be able so it’s not possible anytime right now or in the future. I’m very shalom to your idea friend. I love seeing all the PALS skate. Other then the shitty human being PALS that seem to come on here for shitty 4chan topics I genuinely love you all, even the ones who have kooked me to -300. I just enjoy all of you, and thank you all for giving me so much joy in life throughout the years.

Shalom

you could always just post your kickflip & heelflip and crop your top half out of the frame?

You should wear some DC Court Graffix so nobody can tell by your kit who you are lol

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2020, 10:05:40 AM »
Cheetahsheets doesn't know the difference between then and than and thereby has lost my fandom.

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2020, 03:58:01 PM »
https://youtu.be/EqcDZxM0lA0

Learned these like last week  :'(

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2020, 04:26:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Shalom

https://youtu.be/uo3rZjJB1hY

Sorry you cant skate rn though
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2020, 06:02:48 PM »

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2020, 01:02:21 AM »
Setup a new board and did some kickflips for this yesterday. Liked this one the most. Heelflips were all shit though. Might try again.

Would gnar anyone showing themselves in here if i could.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2020, 01:23:27 AM »
Setup a new board and did some kickflips for this yesterday. Liked this one the most. Heelflips were all shit though. Might try again.

Would gnar anyone showing themselves in here if i could.

Kickflip looking as good as that park
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m