Author Topic: Worst board graphics ever?  (Read 77810 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Worst board graphics ever?
« Reply #330 on: November 22, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Also, does anybody really believe that proper licensing agreements were secured for these decks, prior to using likenesses & names to sell product?
It'd be a shame if somebody's estate, or attorney, were to hear about this series.
Imagine having to ride all of those shit decks yourself, because you can't legally sell they.

EDIT: @pacificskateboards, familiarize yourself with the link function. Ain't nobody wanna expend the effort to copy/paste that shit. Talk about a pile of turd at the end of the rainbow, when you were expecting gold in a pot, or at the very least, a roll of nickels.
[close]

Lol bit harsh dude.

Are you going to rat him out or something?
Seriously? As I noted, I can barely be troubled to copy/paste the "trend setter/creator's" addy into a browser; you really think I'm going to take time to report breh?
I'm giving them a well deserved ribbing for shoehorning their questionable goods into the Vinnie Banh thread.
Perhaps I've overstepped the boundaries of SLAP etiquette?  8)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

theSketchLord

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2020, 10:16:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Those south park boards were at a time when south park was still new and was always talked about as being terrible and that parents didn’t realize their kids were watching something so obscene, so it actually kinda makes sense for skateboards
[close]

south park premiered in 1997, those boards were like 04-05

It was a massive design thing in Nu Metal around 01 to 02
Korn, Fear Factory and Coal Chamber all had merch with band members as South Park characters.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #332 on: November 22, 2020, 10:55:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Also, does anybody really believe that proper licensing agreements were secured for these decks, prior to using likenesses & names to sell product?
It'd be a shame if somebody's estate, or attorney, were to hear about this series.
Imagine having to ride all of those shit decks yourself, because you can't legally sell they.

EDIT: @pacificskateboards, familiarize yourself with the link function. Ain't nobody wanna expend the effort to copy/paste that shit. Talk about a pile of turd at the end of the rainbow, when you were expecting gold in a pot, or at the very least, a roll of nickels.
[close]

Lol bit harsh dude.

[close]
Seriously? As I noted, I can barely be troubled to copy/paste the "trend setter/creator's" addy into a browser; you really think I'm going to take time to report breh?
I'm giving them a well deserved ribbing for shoehorning their questionable goods into the Vinnie Banh thread.
Nah it's pretty much a breach of etiquette to try and hawk your merch here, at least in the way this person tried to do it. If that wasn't the case, we had 50 x these kinds of posts of people just posting junk on here trying to make a buck.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #333 on: November 22, 2020, 11:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Lol bit harsh dude.

[close]
[close]
Nah it's pretty much a breach of etiquette to try and hawk your merch here, at least in the way this person tried to do it. If that wasn't the case, we had 50 x these kinds of posts of people just posting junk on here trying to make a buck.
He also started a thread in events/classifieds. 
Should also put Handsdown on. Do a J Scott and Vinnie's pack of lies promo. Those Nipsy transfers would never be in stock again after that

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #334 on: November 22, 2020, 11:10:11 AM »
Expand Quote
For sheer consistency in being terrible, Jart have to be the overall winners of this thread as a company...

I've heard good things about their decks but the graphics 100% stop me from buying one to try out, even the less bad ones are bad.
[close]
The name alone just looks and sounds so wack, but recently I heard for the first time that it might be supposed to pronounce like hart and I don't know if that makes it better...

Jart makes me think of Shart + Jorts. "Jart Skateboards: Put some drip on your grip!" is a catchy slogan

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #335 on: November 22, 2020, 11:32:19 AM »
Probably a common answer, but anything Blind reaper related. Blind as a brand bums me out in general. Anything with cartoon characters, this includes a lot of Baker graphics too.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #336 on: November 22, 2020, 11:38:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Lol bit harsh dude.

[close]

Ah I'm only messing man.

For the record I think his brand is hot trash
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

veritas

« Reply #337 on: November 22, 2020, 01:14:36 PM »
How has no one mentioned City Stars. I remember seeing those decks as a kid on THPS and the graphics were worse than the generic in-game create a skater decks

pacificskateboards

• Rep: -40
« Reply #338 on: November 23, 2020, 12:13:41 AM »

It’s funny.

Your selling and selling and selling and selling decks. You encounter posers, haters, scooters?

Lou You just a nobody?

You just a lame ass sheeep?

You think these estates will let people sell their image??? Don’t be part of the masses/sheep.

These are paid licensing by a fucking AGENT.

Don’t be a sheep cunt. You make yourself look like a poser/wannabe.

You even skateboard bro???

pacificskateboards

« Reply #339 on: November 23, 2020, 12:19:14 AM »
I promise you HATERS.

We will in your local skate shops, your dreams, your nightmares, every FUCKING where.

pacificskateboards

« Reply #340 on: November 23, 2020, 12:29:07 AM »
FYI

I purchased a laminate making machine and a heat transfer printing machine.

We have bareback wood in stock.

So any of you “worst board graphic ever” brands needs decks.

Let’s get it.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #341 on: November 23, 2020, 12:31:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s funny.

Your selling and selling and selling and selling decks. You encounter posers, haters, scooters?

Lou You just a nobody?

You think these estates will let people sell their image??? Don’t be part of the masses/sheep.

Nah, not really. I just push this thing around so I can be mocked by young skateboard industry barons.

Though, I do wish you’d dedicate as much time to improving your product offerings as you do to denigrating the boards of SLAP with your misspent bravado; might actually have something worth looking at then.

BTW: Anybody else catching Xoflipxo vibes off of our boy Pacific Sid, here?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:39:59 AM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

pacificskateboards

« Reply #342 on: November 23, 2020, 12:48:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s funny.

Lou You just a nobody?

[close]
Nah, not really. I just push this thing around so I can be mocked by young skateboard industry barons.

Though, I do wish you’d dedicate as much time to improving your product offerings as you do to denigrating the boards of SLAP with your misspent bravado; might actually have something worth looking at then.

Thank you.

With that note, Lou.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #343 on: November 23, 2020, 03:03:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s funny.

Lou You just a nobody?

[close]

pacificskateboards of shalom.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Panther Breath

« Reply #344 on: November 23, 2020, 09:07:02 PM »
FYI

I purchased a laminate making machine and a heat transfer printing machine.

We have bareback wood in stock.

So any of you “worst board graphic ever” brands needs decks.

Let’s get it.

Well that's all you need to make decks! A "laminate making machine" and then heat transfer.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #345 on: November 23, 2020, 10:07:50 PM »
I promise you HATERS.

We will in your local skate shops, your dreams, your nightmares, every FUCKING where.

if it makes you feel better, i probably would of thought your decks were cool when i was 13.

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #346 on: November 24, 2020, 02:09:26 AM »
I promise you HATERS.

Not only are those graphics total dog shit but Pacific Skateboards could be a contender for the worst name of all time. It's so fucking lazy and generic.

What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #347 on: November 24, 2020, 02:29:25 AM »
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2020, 12:04:12 AM »

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2020, 11:59:17 AM »
Frog puts off pedophile vibes.

Yoshi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2020, 12:20:52 PM »
Creature decks look like the shit you’d find in a supermarket or a toy shop with that typical ‘gnarly’ look about them. Garish colours and all that. Yuck

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2020, 02:15:01 PM »

Definitely went looking for Doggies decks online a while ago, but came up short
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2020, 04:20:58 PM »
I promise you HATERS.

Pacific Skateboards X Create Skateboards coming soon

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2020, 05:12:23 PM »

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5
« Reply #354 on: November 28, 2020, 03:07:06 AM »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2020, 06:05:30 AM »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2020, 06:35:08 AM »

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1929
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #357 on: November 29, 2020, 11:19:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Definitely went looking for Doggies decks online a while ago, but came up short

It's a board brand from China, which also does trucks, wheels and bearings:

Expand Quote

Feel bad for Tommy Gunz getting this graphic.

If you think this stuff is bad you guys haven't seen the graphics coming out of China.

Copy of the DGK tuner car series in there too.

Their motto is "No Pee No Zone". Also "Who cares about copyright infringement", probably.
[close]

Those china boards are hilarious
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2020, 11:40:47 PM »

“Ain’t no laws when you’re Dane Vaughn” has me cracking up. I almost want this for my wall just for now ridiculous it is.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Gaywon Dong

• Rep: -6
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2020, 05:02:38 PM »

joey brezinski - visual