Author Topic: Can't find this board  (Read 872 times)

buckyeah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Can't find this board
« on: February 11, 2020, 09:09:50 PM »
https://imgur.com/BSKpopn

This was my first board. It was a Primitive Shane O'Neill deck. It met its fate when it got ran over by some douche in a red truck who ran a stop sign. I haven't been able to find it in any shop or website or catalog anywhere since. I spent hours searching on multiple occasions and turned up empty handed. Did primitive even make this? Is this just a fake deck? It was definitely a legit board, 7 plys of maple and everything yet somehow it's not anywhere on the internet. i got it on my fourteenth birthday in early 2016. Can anyone find at least some proof like a catalog or something? Is it just that I've come from a parallel universe where this exists? I am very lost or very bad at looking for things on the internet.

grindr

• Rep: 3
Re: Can't find this board
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 09:46:20 PM »
looked for you, cant find it. could be a skatemental, promitive or an april (was that around in 2014?) either way i dont think its worth looking for it - uninspired graphics make it really hard to find things.

TheHolyLamb

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 10:49:03 AM »
anyone know where to find BummerHigh skateboard decks?

ItsNoUse

• Rep: -15
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 05:48:57 PM »
looked for you, cant find it. could be a skatemental, promitive or an april (was that around in 2014?) either way i dont think its worth looking for it - uninspired graphics make it really hard to find things.

April is pretty recent, within the last year or two.

Tom Hanks is the Heath Kirchart of the acting world.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 10:57:09 PM »
looks like the primitive flag under his name plus the primitive sticker in the middle looks like the one that would come with deck. Good luck on your quest.