Author Topic: Clint Walker entrepreneur  (Read 2180 times)

sk8bones

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Clint Walker entrepreneur
« on: February 12, 2020, 07:01:22 AM »
He and his girlfriend opened a pilates studio next to the local Core Boardshop. I think Clint, Mat Hoffman, and Core are opening a medical marijuana dispensary on the other side of the boardshop. You can see them working on the storefront in Clint's Instagram story. I just hope they have good prices. A lot of the weed is overpriced here.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Clint Walker entrepreneur
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 03:47:06 PM »
Well whoop-de-doo
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 04:01:31 PM »
Skateboarders getting jobs shouldn't be thread-worthy material, yet here we are...

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 02:55:09 AM »
Any juicy stories?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 03:18:28 AM »
he should just join raven tershy in the towing business.
slash the tyres first, then tow the car. easymoneyzzzz.

sk8bones

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 07:39:07 AM »
Skateboarders getting jobs shouldn't be thread-worthy material, yet here we are...

I chose "Whatever" for a reason. Skater and biker go into business with the local to sell weed. It's news. Just not two Shane O'Neill parts news. It's kind of whatever. Do you think Tony has a cut or does Clint just have to pay him like the Godfather or something?

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 01:12:13 PM »
I hope a homeless guy puts his tent right in front of clints Pilates studio.

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 01:12:52 PM »
Yeehaw!

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 06:13:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I chose "Whatever" for a reason. Skater and biker go into business with the local to sell weed. It's news. Just not two Shane O'Neill parts news. It's kind of whatever. Do you think Tony has a cut or does Clint just have to pay him like the Godfather or something?

sk8bones

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 09:35:32 AM »

The pilates studio is in a nice area. This town only puts up with so much of that kind of thing anyway. It's the DIY by Clint's that has a homeless encampment. He doesn't skate that DIY though. I almost had to kill a hobo there, so we've kind of abandoned that DIY anyway.. The City moved the homeless west from downtown and put in a huge Salvation Army place where the DIY by Clint's has been for over a decade. That whole area is our skid row now. Clint's neighborhood is between desolation and gentrification. We're almost a real "big city" here. Check us out. LOL

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 08:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The pilates studio is in a nice area. This town only puts up with so much of that kind of thing anyway. It's the DIY by Clint's that has a homeless encampment. He doesn't skate that DIY though. I almost had to kill a hobo there, so we've kind of abandoned that DIY anyway.. The City moved the homeless west from downtown and put in a huge Salvation Army place where the DIY by Clint's has been for over a decade. That whole area is our skid row now. Clint's neighborhood is between desolation and gentrification. We're almost a real "big city" here. Check us out. LOL
You almost had to kill a hobo? Sounds like you need  to take a fucking vacation buddy

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 09:16:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You almost had to kill a hobo? Sounds like you need  to take a fucking vacation buddy

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.  Best stress reliever everrrrrr. 

Just don’t wear a sweater, it takes forever to get all that blood and beard hair out.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

sk8bones

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 10:24:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Just don’t wear a sweater, it takes forever to get all that blood and beard hair out.
[close]

Sorry, that shit really happened, and it's been a huge bummer. I don't want to fight with homeless people over anything really. I want to help them, help us, and make the city better. I do need a vacation. I'm hitting Copper Mountain this weekend. I suck at snowboarding, but I'm getting better. Just really slowly. LOL
[close]

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 09:27:32 AM »

I'm about to pitch a tent outside of his yoga studio YA DIIIIIIG?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 09:31:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 09:38:03 AM »

You’re literally in the General Discussion “whatever” thread. Quitcher bitchin...
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”