Author Topic: Favorite cannabis strain  (Read 4475 times)

SSBS1080CBBSNP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Re: Favorite cannabis strain
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2020, 08:07:15 PM »
A good Chocolope. Worst: Bob Barker

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2020, 06:11:53 AM »
I live in Adelaide, my favorite strain is "whatever the fuck I can get".

EDIT
Also, how much do most people on here smoke?
I've been trying to work out if my usage is high, I spend $130 a week on half on oz.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 06:13:29 AM by theSketchLord »
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2020, 10:47:09 AM »
half an ounce? like 142 grams a week?

damn son!

i smoke around one gram a day. i smoke daily, but not all day. i usually land around 2-3 pretty green spliffs an evening. been pretty much constantly smoking the same amount, but spend a bit more, sometimes less, depending on prices at the moment.

the cost of my habit is pretty much the only thing bumming me out about my consumption, since it doesn't really stand in the way of a lot of things i enjoy. i'd like to just be able to grow myself, but living in the city and lacking a space and since it's still very much very illegal where i live, that's not really an option rn.

drewsmahgoos

• Rep: 6
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2020, 11:54:54 AM »
I've been smoking about a half ounce a week or two and probably 2 grams of wax a week. That's split between two people though(my girlfriend and I) and luckily she pays for it at the moment so it's not too bad of a setup.

I used to have a serious drug problem and marijuana has been a life saver for me. It's not a perfect drug by any means but it certainly helps me day to day with quite a few issues.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2020, 01:00:18 PM »
i am superimpressed by how much you guys can smoke. like you having the lungs to smoke as much, making it all this weed disappear.

i know i sound like a troll now but i mean it. i had heavier times but feel like i can't smoke anymore than i do now. i assume none of you spliff either, it's probably pure greenies. i am still a nicotine addict by way smoking spliffs and it's kind of ridiculous.

that said sketch lord, if you get half an ounce for 130 australian you get your green for almost a tenth or so the price i pay. if i'd get weed that cheap i'd probably smoke ten times more, too, ha ha.

drews, sharing it and smoking it over 1-2 weeks sounds more approachable to me. happy you could kick whatever heavy habit you partook in. main reason for me to smoke, apart from enjoying smoking and the high, is(was at least) stress relief and how it's helping me concentrate on stuff more than a mere 5 minutes.

also i love smoking weed and would never disrespect anyone for it. unless you forget to do shit like feeding your kids and pets, then fuck you.

Eskorbut0

• Rep: -2
  • Be careful what you wish for
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2020, 01:22:26 PM »
Dairy Queen for me. Love at first scent

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2020, 02:42:18 PM »

damn son!

That sums up this thread

Free max b
FREE MAX B

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »

damn son!

i smoke around one gram a day. i smoke daily, but not all day. i usually land around 2-3 pretty green spliffs an evening. been pretty much constantly smoking the same amount, but spend a bit more, sometimes less, depending on prices at the moment.

the cost of my habit is pretty much the only thing bumming me out about my consumption, since it doesn't really stand in the way of a lot of things i enjoy. i'd like to just be able to grow myself, but living in the city and lacking a space and since it's still very much very illegal where i live, that's not really an option rn.

If you want to save money why not smoke bowls? I am a cheap bastard but I am high for 4 hrs a day 5 days a week and I can make an 1/8 last for 2 months. The key is to put just enough in the bowl to fill up your lungs and hold it for a min. or so. I know it’s fun smoking joints and blunts but it is wasteful. Maybe just roll up for special occasions?

Out here in NJ you gotta find someone who has cancer or Crohn’s disease to stay lit, so when you got a sack you gotta make it last.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2020, 06:23:06 PM »

damn son!

Lol wtf? There is 28.4 grams in an ounce.

But in the cannabis world, its rounded down to 28g.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2020, 07:40:04 PM »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »
yo.

i knew that i fucked up somehow. i was like "wow sick, how much is an ounce again", then went to an online recalculator. you now we use commas around here and metric instead of points and i used a comma for 0,5 oz and it would give out 141.something grams. and i was thinking damn, last time i checked, wasn't an ounce like 30 ml/g? but i am not familiar with ounces, so i was thinking the pc is probably right.

i think i could smoke 30 grams in a week or two but probably shouldn't since apparently i wouldn't be able to grasp the concept of units correctly at all anymore i think.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2020, 07:20:22 AM »
I pretty much use bongs, although if I'm getting low before pay I'll switch to the genius pipe as it uses less.
On my last night at work I'll roll maybe 2 spliffs for the ride home.
Have a Volcano but really ever use it.

I couldn't really stop now as I've somehow developed epilepsy in mt late 30's and although I take meds I'm pretty sure the weed also helps. Luckily although my woman doesn't smoke she's totally cool with it. 
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2020, 07:27:44 AM »
True OG followed by
Jack Herrer
Blue dream

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2020, 07:46:40 AM »
I usually laugh at weed names cause it doesn’t mean much, atleast on the east coast. But when I lived in Colorado I got a bunch of golden goat, and that was the best bud I ever got.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2020, 09:24:45 AM »

tyshoes

• Rep: 8
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2020, 10:48:41 AM »
I  was heavily into breeding and my fav is one I made called Shoesberry. It was Caramelo x strawberry cough x nyc diesel.

Second fav was Alien Halucination (Alien OG x LSD) x shoesberry = Alien Shoes.

Im in NJ too and I got a medical card.

tyshoes

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2020, 10:49:51 AM »
Dairy Queen for me. Love at first scent

I grew a bunch of Dairy Queen. Solid strain indeed. Im sure I have some pics of it growing.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »
girl scout cookies
mArLeY

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2020, 11:29:39 AM »
The last time I used marijuana it was a >90% CBD blend in Las Vegas. I was on a work trip and my boss peer pressured me into getting high. Even with that small amount, I was curled up into a ball and my world collapsed around me.

To answer the thread, anything with the weakest trace of THC.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
its Me
mArLeY

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2020, 12:19:08 PM »
I  was heavily into breeding and my fav is one I made called Shoesberry. It was Caramelo x strawberry cough x nyc diesel.

Second fav was Alien Halucination (Alien OG x LSD) x shoesberry = Alien Shoes.

Im in NJ too and I got a medical card.

Shoesberry sounds like it would be an edgy high for me. Alien one sounds nice though.

Yu Dum

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2020, 12:22:11 PM »
Do people really pay attention to names? I always felt like they were just a selling point.
Anyway, I prefer something that gives me a great body high; almost like you're weightless in a pool of water. Used to get some like that back when I was in Cleveland, OH. Made me feel like I was Tom Penny in his prime.

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2020, 01:24:24 PM »
Do people really pay attention to names? I always felt like they were just a selling point.
Anyway, I prefer something that gives me a great body high; almost like you're weightless in a pool of water. Used to get some like that back when I was in Cleveland, OH. Made me feel like I was Tom Penny in his prime.

Yeah, certain strains are very good for sleeping and anxiety issues and I always am looking out for certain ones.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2020, 04:32:27 PM »
Some names have meaning, others a marketing ploys.

I bred Gino's kush for slap, but not one person hit me up for seeds lol

Gentleman ninja warlock

tyshoes

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2020, 06:17:06 PM »
The names are legit if you actually know what genetics youre getting from seedbanks/cuttings/friends or dispensaries.

You can smoke a sativa like kali myst and skate for hours. You can smoke a hybrid like the OGs and get anxiety or just and in the middle thing, or smoke an indica and get that heavy feeling. Names are just crosses of breeds. You want to make something purple, you cross this strain with a purple. When its legit, its very meaningful. Height of plants, easy of growing, potency all are very relevant when growing. Or if you like a sativa but its growing too tall and lanky, you may want to cross it with a short stout plant to make it easier to grow. When smoking its less noticable.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:24:20 PM by tyshoes »

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2020, 08:16:24 AM »
I haven't smoked weed in a long while. I will when I go back to SF and pick me up some strawberry cough. I loved that weed more than any other. I loved the taste, I love the high. I love that weed.

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2020, 03:12:03 PM »
I haven't smoked weed in a long while. I will when I go back to SF and pick me up some strawberry cough. I loved that weed more than any other. I loved the taste, I love the high. I love that weed.
big fan of strawberry cough as well
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2020, 04:53:44 PM »
I’m more about whichever strain has been grown right under the sun but one strain I grew which left the best impression was called “island purps” Vancouver island is where it’s from.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 05:27:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
big fan of strawberry cough as well
It's just good weed.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »
I’m more about whichever strain has been grown right under the sun but one strain I grew which left the best impression was called “island purps” Vancouver island is where it’s from.

I have that right now. Some really fantastic breeding has come out of  BC

If I remember correctly its medopurps x sweet island skunk
Gentleman ninja warlock