Author Topic: Favorite cannabis strain  (Read 4455 times)

drewsmahgoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Favorite cannabis strain
« on: February 14, 2020, 10:34:30 AM »
Just wondering what everyone's favorite strains are. I'm a huge fan of indicas and love a mellow, sedating, relaxing kind of high.

All time favorites are Goldmine OG, Abusive OG, Pink Kush, White Knuckles, Superglue OG.

Would love to talk cannabis...

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Favorite cannabis strain
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 11:50:39 AM »
Don't do it any more. Still, way back I smoked some crazy home grown shit that made me both clear and trippy in the head at the same time. No idea what it was but I still remember.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 12:00:47 PM »
Strawberry cough.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 12:09:27 PM »
Ookie Cookie

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 12:25:09 PM »
Strawberry cough.

second that

recently had kali mist that was quite good, if a bit heavy on the perception.

i always go with classic jack herer. it's not available often so it's always a little bit of a nostalgia hit.

don't like weed that tastes too indicay/hashy.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »
I have plenty of favorites,  as a breeder you get quite into the experience.

Gmo fuel from red scare seed co is really good.

Blue magoo IBL from more love farms is great

lucillesOG from spain is amazing

I'm about to tun a strain that makes zero sense and piqued my interest,  jack herer x black domina x pre 98 bubba. Such an odd mix
Gentleman ninja warlock

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 12:52:36 PM »
Jack Herer is my #1
wedding cake
lemon tree.

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 12:53:59 PM »
Blueberry kush and it’s hybrids... blue dream, blue cheese whatever blue I love

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 01:26:47 PM »
How do you strain cannabis? What do you do after you strain it?

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 02:03:57 PM »
Jack Herer is my #1
wedding cake
lemon tree.

I just finished up some wedding cake from a rec shop in Massachusetts. Was very high quality bud. I found it a little too heady for me. Was nice and sedating but kind of made me think too much. I love anything with lemon though so I'll have to try lemon tree.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 02:15:30 PM »
Dirt weed sprayed with oven cleaner or RAID.

Shoutouts to Lee st. N. Philly

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »
How do you strain cannabis? What do you do after you strain it?

strain with fine mesh strainer

drink the hemp tea with a hint of lemon juice

put the soaked greens on irritated skin

Rick_Kane

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 03:58:21 PM »
"Indica" and "sativa" refer to the structure of the plant and how it grows, not the effects of the high. The whole 'indica is a body high and sativa is a head high' is bullshit that clueless budtenders say to their clueless customers. Plus, everything is a hybrid now anyways and most strains sold in dispensaries are mystery cuts and just given names because they have to call it something.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2020, 04:24:10 PM »
Black Cherry Soda recently.

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:21 PM »
"Indica" and "sativa" refer to the structure of the plant and how it grows, not the effects of the high. The whole 'indica is a body high and sativa is a head high' is bullshit that clueless budtenders say to their clueless customers. Plus, everything is a hybrid now anyways and most strains sold in dispensaries are mystery cuts and just given names because they have to call it something.

Yeah they're all hybrids but that doesn't stop drastic differences in the high from existing. Terpenes are still a thing and very much prevalent in different amounts in different strains and there are still huge differences because of that. I have mimosa and white knuckles along with 7 other strains and theres no way you'd dab the white knuckles and have any high close to the mimosa. The knuckles is insanely sedating with massive couch lock while the mimosa is upbeat. It's very clear for everyone trying it. So yeah, the indica sativa thing is knocked off but that doesn't mean there aren't differences in strains and that those differences don't have a huge effect.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 10:56:14 PM »
It’s all the same shit.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 10:58:42 PM »
blue dream gets me in the zone before i even smoke it. the name is great
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 04:41:33 AM »

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 06:33:34 AM »
Guys, it's not all the same. .

Tracerstracer

• Rep: -39
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 06:38:28 AM »
I like hemp. I don't smoke it, I just diy me some pants. And then smoke it.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2020, 08:15:28 AM »
Guys, it's not all the same. .
You've just convinced me.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2020, 08:37:07 AM »
used to love headband back in high school and havent had in since. wonder if it was actually really good or if i was just a young pot head. would love to try as a half adult now...

i have a medical card in NJ so ive slowly been getting into this shit a little bit more. Im all about day time / night time strains and knowing what to expect. and dude, the fucking mints they make are amazing. Currently into AK for day time and Grape Ape for night.
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »
Acapulco gold hands down, its been like 8 years since i had it and i havent had anything like that beauty ever again, it felt like you could choose how to end up, 1 joint and you could choose between staying couchlocked or go out and skate or just fuck around. Shit was perfect💜
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 12:28:57 PM »
Acapulco gold hands down, its been like 8 years since i had it and i havent had anything like that beauty ever again, it felt like you could choose how to end up, 1 joint and you could choose between staying couchlocked or go out and skate or just fuck around. Shit was perfect💜

I have lots of AG thanks to mass. Downside is the long ass flowering time. 14 weeks is long.

But it is amazing cannabis!
Gentleman ninja warlock

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 12:30:44 PM »
used to love headband back in high school and havent had in since. wonder if it was actually really good or if i was just a young pot head. would love to try as a half adult now...

i have a medical card in NJ so ive slowly been getting into this shit a little bit more. Im all about day time / night time strains and knowing what to expect. and dude, the fucking mints they make are amazing. Currently into AK for day time and Grape Ape for night.
funny you say that, I feel that exact same sentiment- used to love headband and chemdog growing up in Oakland. Now that I've been smoking for years, I wonder the same thing
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 01:07:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
funny you say that, I feel that exact same sentiment- used to love headband and chemdog growing up in Oakland. Now that I've been smoking for years, I wonder the same thing

Headband is insanely hard  to find these days. As soon as I could I reproduced seeds for preservation.

Gentleman ninja warlock

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2020, 02:58:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Headband is insanely hard  to find these days. As soon as I could I reproduced seeds for preservation.

Seems that way. Havent had any luck finding it in any dispensary, and ive been out of the "having a guy" loop for a few years. The hunt continues. Good luck to you all.
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2020, 03:15:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Seems that way. Havent had any luck finding it in any dispensary, and ive been out of the "having a guy" loop for a few years. The hunt continues. Good luck to you all.

I had it from a rec shop in Denver a few years ago. One of my favorite sativa  leaning hybrids.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2020, 06:04:30 PM »
If ya want headband seeds, I'm happy to share. Hit the dms
Gentleman ninja warlock

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964