Author Topic: Favorite cannabis strain  (Read 4498 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Favorite cannabis strain
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2020, 04:28:08 PM »
I've been really into low mg THC candies lately. My homie hooked it up with some things called space gems, they're 10mg vegan gummies made with ice water hash. 5-10mg is the perfect amount to get through the day of work and class while functioning and smiling.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2020, 09:22:15 PM »
I've been really into low mg THC candies lately. My homie hooked it up with some things called space gems, they're 10mg vegan gummies made with ice water hash. 5-10mg is the perfect amount to get through the day of work and class while functioning and smiling.

25mg is my sweet spot, but that's awesome how you see the benefits of it.

You dont always need alot to achieve just feeling good
Gentleman ninja warlock

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2020, 11:29:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just started taking these daily aroud Dec 25 2019, and its been a greeting from Jah, for sure.I am finding however that the tolerance builds fairly quickly. But while the low dose might not be getting me high, it's really helping mitigate the stress of reintegrating into a mainstream world.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2020, 03:26:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just started taking these daily aroud Dec 25 2019, and its been a greeting from Jah, for sure.I am finding however that the tolerance builds fairly quickly. But while the low dose might not be getting me high, it's really helping mitigate the stress of reintegrating into a mainstream world.

I love hearing this and I'm super happy for you.

People need to realize,  as a medicine, getting fucked right up is not the goal.

That's ok sometimes too, but the balance is finding what works for you efficiently, and utilizing that
Gentleman ninja warlock

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I love hearing this and I'm super happy for you.

People need to realize,  as a medicine, getting fucked right up is not the goal.

That's ok sometimes too, but the balance is finding what works for you efficiently, and utilizing that

you hit the nail spot on, brother. I spent most of my teens and early 20s smoking blunts- a quarter of nug a day in a box of strawberry phillies minis was the expectation, until it didn't work any more. I had to stop blazing for about 5 years due to issues that inevitably arose. just in the past few years, especially since i quit drinking, I've found that moderation and respecting my limits is the key to benefit and enjoyment. Sometimes the hardest thing, at first anyways, was chilling with the homies, or even my mom, and having to turn down a hit. ha ha ha but now, i know what feels good and roll with it@