Author Topic: Heath Kirchart talks video parts  (Read 3423 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Heath Kirchart talks video parts
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
Oh fuck yeah.  Skate nerd boner: Initiated.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »
It's still odd to hear him talk posthumously about his skate career. No one ever made such a clean break from the pro skate game, i feel like. It's only natural to milk it for a little while at least.

Then again he's financially secure and has no wife or children. God only knows what i'd do in that situation

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 05:01:39 PM »
he could've spent those 4 min talking about stepping in dogshit for all I care, the man is mesmerizing.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 05:17:28 PM »
he could've spent those 4 min talking about stepping in dogshit for all I care, the man is mesmerizing.

i would rather listen to heath talk
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 05:19:23 PM »
He’s acting so detached like he lives on mars and doesn’t understand how people live on earth anymore.
I love heath. Has there ever been another skater where all their video parts come off as extremely serious?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 05:25:45 PM »
He seems so old, like an old sage who gave up the rough life and is focusing on inner peace. How old is Heath? Mid 40s? Hard to believe he's been retire for a decade

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 05:40:56 PM »
Now the dishes/ordering dinner gotta wait 5 minutes.

And that is from 4 years ago. He's been out of the game for a decade now, pretty nuts.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 05:48:45 PM by 50mm »

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 05:42:57 PM »
for someone who claims to be so detached, he's out there filming the current hot young pros of today. he's not exactly living off the land like Alex Supertramp.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

specialgee

• Rep: -10
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 06:18:32 PM »
the man was filming with a Red cam 4 years ago while the SD/HD debate's still the Heath of the Moment in twenty twenty

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 08:33:46 PM »
Didn’t this guy like bully some little kid and didn’t he also have to get rescued by the Mexican coast guard?

deathturd

• Rep: 87
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 08:38:23 PM »
Didn’t this guy like bully some little kid and didn’t he also have to get rescued by the Mexican coast guard?

You must be thinking of Leo Romero.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:02:41 PM by deathturd »

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2020, 12:16:52 AM »
I can't remember the last time a video excited me as much as this one

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2020, 04:02:42 AM »
Shit I thought he was dead

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2020, 04:15:37 AM »

Yep.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Nicki

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 07:28:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep.

Shhhh - read the room! But seriously, just cos so many of you guys have a huge crush on Heath doesn’t make him the great guy you want him to be. Amazing skater obviously.

It's still odd to hear him talk posthumously about his skate career. No one ever made such a clean break from the pro skate game, i feel like. It's only natural to milk it for a little while at least.

Then again he's financially secure and has no wife or children. God only knows what i'd do in that situation

If by “clean break” you mean TM Emerica, delivering Pizzanista, doing Vice stuff and hanging around skater bar - then yeah, Heath’s your man. If your looking for someone who bowed out, stayed rad and hooked up with a good job while raising a family, maybe look at SJ or Cairo and plenty of others too.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:34:29 AM by Nicki »

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2020, 07:31:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep.
[close]

Shhhh - read the room! But seriously, just cos so many of you guys have a huge crush on Heath doesn’t make him the great guy you want him to be. Amazing skater obviously.

Expand Quote

[close]

If by “clean break” you mean TM Emerica, delivering Pizzanista, doing Vice stuff and hanging around skater bar - then yeah, Heath’s your man. If your looking for someone who bowed out, stayed rad and hooked up with a good job while raising a family, maybe look at SJ or Cairo and plenty of others too.
Wade Speyer. hung up his tights and never looked back. Peterbilt.
now that's a man who quit professional skating and moved on.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2020, 07:41:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep.
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

"clean break" meaning not being a paid professional skateboarder any more by choice. none of those have categorically anything to do with that.  shut up
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:44:15 AM by straight fucking edge »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2020, 08:09:20 AM »
Imagine trying to get tricks with current Heath as your filmer. Definitely hitting a pebble falling and shitting my pants immediately.

Nicki

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 08:18:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep.
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"clean break" meaning not being a paid professional skateboarder any more by choice. none of those have categorically anything to do with that.  shut up

Sorry for the buzz kill, forget I said anything. Let’s go back to watching Heath lounge around the hotel room and sit on the end of the bed - straight sex.

Little Debbie

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2020, 08:44:34 AM »
TJ Gaskill is the real star of this clip. i'd actually like to hear more about him, seems like one of the bigger freelance filmers in the industry today.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2020, 09:28:23 AM »
leo was filming a part for the berrics? what happened to those PUSH parts?

but now i wanna rewatch heath parts
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:33:54 AM by jay_nev »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 09:52:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep.
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sorry for the buzz kill, forget I said anything. Let’s go back to watching Heath lounge around the hotel room and sit on the end of the bed - straight sex.

Why do you constantly feel the need to project your misery all over this board?

Loady McGee

• Rep: 55
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »

What kid? You mean back in the Birdhouse days when Mark Appleyard was on Birdhouse for a couple of minutes on a tour and Heath threw his pants out of the van?

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 10:27:35 AM »

Well it says in the video description that it never came to be. Could have sworn he talked some shit on the berrics not too long ago. I couldn’t see him wanting to do anything with them.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 10:46:49 AM »
a tragic

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2020, 11:05:39 AM »
heath fuckin rules

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

slippy

• Rep: 83
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2020, 11:23:49 AM »
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2020, 02:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Well it says in the video description that it never came to be. Could have sworn he talked some shit on the berrics not too long ago. I couldn’t see him wanting to do anything with them.

This was years ago but I remember someone on here saying that The Berrics couldn’t afford to pay all of the skaters and filmers so they could only afford to release a few of them.