Author Topic: Napoli  (Read 610 times)

Drucksache

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
Napoli
« on: February 21, 2020, 04:36:37 AM »
Hello,

a couple of friends and I will travel to Napoli soon and I was wondering if somebody could help me out with some advice in regard to spots and other pleasures (e.g. good places for food, drinks, etc.). Every answer is much appreciated.

Cheers.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Napoli
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 07:51:28 AM »
Hit up these accounts (like a man on Insta):

@playwooddistribution

@ntsf4life

@ionocomply

the scene there is booming, people are chill af, there are plenty of spots and of course it's Naples so chicks and food are top notch.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Drucksache

• Rep: -6
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 08:20:54 AM »
Hit up these accounts (like a man on Insta):

@playwooddistribution

@ntsf4life

@ionocomply

the scene there is booming, people are chill af, there are plenty of spots and of course it's Naples so chicks and food are top notch.

Thank you so much for the information. I will probably ask some of my guys to do the communication since I am not a part of the insta game and have no intention to join anytime soon.  ;D

Hope the corona crazy doesn´t get in the way.

cheers

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
ahahahahaha good luck.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.