Author Topic: Have you ever stolen, robbed, or hustled what was your story?  (Read 2062 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Have you ever stolen, robbed, or hustled what was your story?
« on: February 21, 2020, 06:02:52 AM »
I am not proud of my sketchy past because I’ve been a shit person to strangers.

I never ripped off homies or skate shops* Zumiez was the only time I’ve made an exception. Even then I felt bad because I gave away the stolen wheels.

I robbed a few rich kids before and I’ve gotten beaten with a pistol in retaliation for my shit past.
Dueces Bitch's

busey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Have you ever stolen, robbed, or hustled what was your story?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 06:29:24 AM »
shut up.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 06:41:20 AM »
I once got two tens for a five.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 07:09:54 AM »
shut up.
nope...... here's me giving you a face full of spunk enjoy.
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 08:39:47 AM »
All of the above while being a fiend, was a real piece of shit. Truly regret all of them. 

If you've been an addict, you'll go lower than you could've ever imagine. And then a bit lower.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 09:46:54 AM »
All of the above while being a fiend, was a real piece of shit. Truly regret all of them. 

If you've been an addict, you'll go lower than you could've ever imagine. And then a bit lower.
Absolutely agree with this
Dueces Bitch's

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 09:53:08 AM »
I stole a cat toy from the dollar store once

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 10:09:44 AM »
Used to break into cars a lot when I was around 13 , glad that was jus a phase

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 10:22:09 AM »
i stole hair from a barbershop
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2020, 10:35:34 AM »
this is the enemy [richest

justin war/wak [jack wack

the evil antichrist with a vagina

mArLeY

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 10:50:51 AM »
I stole my grandpa's weed when I was a kid and smoke.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2020, 11:11:54 AM »
I ate so much fruit on the job when I worked in the produce dept of the grocery store I worked at when I was 17. I guess technically that’s stealing because I never paid for it.  Never ate that much healthy food in my life; when apple season was in full gear I was having 3 liquid shits a day.

Oh yeah, I also once stole a bag of hash from a guy at a party. Dude was a dick anyways and no one knew who he was or why he was there, but dude was creeping the girls out. Stole his shit and my friend kicked him out. Great blonde hash that lasted me a while (about 10g), would do it again anyday.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2020, 02:18:47 PM »
used to rack paint when i was about the graff life, shoutout all the wilkos/halfords that got and still do get rinsed for rustos/artfx.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »
worst i did was printed off two fake $20 bills that i planned on giving to the weed dealer along with a real $10 for a $50 bag. i gave my buddy the printed money when he went on the weed run but he ended up buying $100 worth and didn't use my phony bills so he gave them back. i was still broke though so i went to 711 and CVS and bought something cheap to get the change back. it worked at both stores and the guy at cvs even wrote on it with his counterfit bill marker. i don't think he knew what to look for because he just shook his head and handed me the change. a few weeks later i was back at 711 with my friends and the clerk called me out for using fake money and said he was going to call the cops but nothing happened.

looking back im shocked that i didn't get caught because they looked totally fake, and i was probably visibly stoned buying lighters and eyedrops or something like that. i had no idea how serious an offense it was, but i don't feel bad about doing it. they owe.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2020, 03:43:26 PM »
i stole hair from a barbershop

Holy shit, man. Do you know how many people are walking around without wigs right now thanks to you?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2020, 04:15:44 PM »
Next time I’m at Denny’s I am going to steal valor

Autozone

• Rep: 61
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2020, 06:52:25 PM »
Every single job I’ve ever had I’ve stolen from. Not just office supplies but computers, printers, furniture, anything that wasn’t bolted down. Nobody even notices most of the time because there’s so much other shit going on. I worked at a gas station and gave free gas to the homies, gave candy to all the little kids. I worked at a sex shop and would trade magic wands for alcohol and free food. A friends mom asked for one which was weird but funny. Everyone has needs.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2020, 08:56:52 PM »
i stole the buckle from an airplane seat belt once when i was like 14. i always took branded ashtrays from restaraunts and hotels too
🤙

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2020, 10:13:53 PM »
Back when I was 16 a friend I hadnt seen all summer came to town with a friend from his new town. The kid was running away from home and stole his dad's money and some kind of revolver. We helped him get a bus ticket to Wyoming. Right before he got on the bus my friend stole the gun and ammo from the kid's bag and we went out to the woods to shoot it. Never found out what happened to that kid, but we sold the gun for $50 out of fear of getting caught, spent it on Taco Bell and weed.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »
Back when I was 16 a friend I hadnt seen all summer came to town with a friend from his new town. The kid was running away from home and stole his dad's money and some kind of revolver. We helped him get a bus ticket to Wyoming. Right before he got on the bus my friend stole the gun and ammo from the kid's bag and we went out to the woods to shoot it. Never found out what happened to that kid, but we sold the gun for $50 out of fear of getting caught, spent it on Taco Bell and weed.

That's sounds like the plot from "Stand by me" but with some "Friday" in it.

Tracerstracer

• Rep: -39
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2020, 10:48:25 PM »
Once I grabbed a pair of protective goggles that was hanging on the doorknob of a laser lab when I was in college. Still sad I lost them when I moved.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 10:48:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's sounds like the plot from "Stand by me" but with some "Friday" in it.
I live in Missouri so Stand By Me x Friday is an apt description lol

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2020, 05:09:22 AM »
use to be in my day 93 - 97 in high school the chemistry labs weren't heavily watched I managed to swipe enough components for a pipe bomb, I mentioned this beforehand that I lived in rural Alabama.

I built a couple pipe bombs stuffed it under a half burned out barn expecting  oh it's going to be a small explosion nope that shit went up like a nightmare accidentally burned down a portion of woods down the street from my house.

As soon as I saw it go up I bolted towards my house (shit was loud as fuck I put too much gun powder), I hid the rest of my stash of shit for at least a few weeks. Cops and firemen asked everyone in the surrounding neighborhood thankfully my brother taught me no snitching.

I might have mentioned I saw rival bullies had some fireworks they later concluded it was kids fucking with M-80's. I sold the rest of my shit because ain't no way I am getting caught.  Looking back at this if this were to happen today I'd be in jail on domestic terrorism and other trumped up charges.
Dueces Bitch's

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 05:21:15 AM »
When I was in high school, my friends and I got invited to a hotel party some kids from another school were having. Within a few minutes of arriving, we were told we had to leave. I was like “alright alright, one sec,” walked over to the freezer, grabbed a 40 of whiskey and dipped. Then my friends and I drank under a bridge, like common trolls.

That’s probably the only time I’ve ever done some G shit.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2020, 08:57:48 AM »
I used to “borrow” a lot of stuff in college.

I had a bunch of furniture from the lounge and unscrewed a TV off the wall (that wasn’t in use) to brighten my dorm. The school made a big deal about the TV and said they were going to search rooms so I  walked out with it and put it in a friend’s car for a week. Then I walked it right back in, enjoyed TV for a year and put it back on the wall when I was done.

I had made copies of the friends car key and I used to take it to run errands and shit but he figured it out when it was not where he had left it when he needed it. That was a lousy thing to do and I regretted it.

There was a municipal marina near my school that had Sunfish that didn’t seem to be used so I scoped them out and found all the needed equipment to go with it. Waited for a day with perfect weather and cut a class that I was going to fail if I missed one more of.

Made it to the marina, got everything together but it turned out their sails were all trashed. I’m otherwise all set to go so I checked out the private boat racks and finally found one sail not locked up. It was rolled up super neatly with some crazy slip knot that I had no hope of recreating and I felt guilty about using it.

Sailed for two hours or more and it was absolutely amazing. (I should say I had never sailed myself before but had ridden along on a Sunfish a few times when I was a kid). Made it back in one piece at dusk and tried to make the sail I borrowed look nice. I guess sailing for a few hours isn’t that special but this still stands as a top ten life experience for me.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2020, 09:25:57 AM »
I worked the digital camera/camcorder cage at Circuit City like 20 years ago. I let my homie check out a giant not death lens sony fisheye and had to help another customer. I don't know what happened to the fish eye...

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2020, 10:05:48 AM »
We used to rack paint for graffiti and steal booze from the store as teenagers that’s about it. Before everything was on camera. They would be suspicious of us if we came in with backpacks so we’d take a backpack from the same store, load it with rusto, go to outdoor garden section and toss it over the fence to the homies lmao. The booze theft was mostly just like put a bottle in your pants and dip but there was one more brazen time.. late night house party when we were still underage was running out of booze so we left, my homie kicked in the door to the package store, took what he wanted and returned heros.

In my early 20s I was the target of robberies not the one stealing. Slowly turned a half oz of weed into pounds and $10k. All of a sudden people are trying to break into our apartment and shit all the time. Got old eventually. I blame my roommate/partner in crime. He expanded into pill game and the caliber of people coming through got way sketchier. I was never down with selling real drugs. He really never had the street smarts for it, I was doin fine without him involved. He cost us a lot...

Somewhere along the line I transitioned from not thinking consequences exist to being an anxious law abiding adult who overthinks everything?

Rick_Kane

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »
Nope, I was never a drug addict, my parents raised me right and I started working and saving money at a very young age. If you resort to stealing, you are human garbage in my book.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2020, 10:26:25 AM »
25 years ago lift tickets were not scanned just visually inspected. My friends and I noticed that the lift staff never looked at the date (or color on the lift ticket for that matter) just the ticket itself.

One season we went every week with the same ticket until we got busted for being out of bounds. When ski patrol went to clip our tickets we ran to the parking lot, drove to a neighboring resort and did the same thing.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 10:39:30 AM »
I stole a balloon on free balloon day