Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 108616 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
His dad is hulk Hogan lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

Ankle_Lift

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 77

#maddawg

[/quote]

Nice trampstamp tattoo. What a kook.

Isn't that an iron cross? Is he a nazi on Jason Jesses team?

Lord Viper Scorpion

Might DM him like a MAN and ask him what's up with this shit he makes his kid do. Although I'm afraid of his roid rage kicking in and him screaming at his son, "WHO DID YOU TALK TO!!!??? NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DOWN EL TORO, BUT NOT THE STAIRS, I'M RIPPING OUT THE FUCKING RAILING AND YOU'RE GONNA DO THE GRASS GAP NEXT TO IT!!!!!"

"WATCHU GONNA DO, WHEN MY KID OLLIES BIGGER GAPS THAN YOUUUUUU!????"

just tell him to do any trick his kid would do or slap is calling child services

Lord Viper Scorpion

come on slap, let's save this ki'ds life

Lord Viper Scorpion

imagine if slap had to raise a kid, i think, it would go, something, like, this...

conqueso

imagine if slap had to raise a kid, i think, it would go, something, like, this...

he'd be teaching young trae about cellar doors instead of 20 sets

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

he'd be teaching young trae about cellar doors instead of 20 sets

I agree. Also fun fact "cellar door" is considered to be one of the most beautiful sounding words or phrases.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonaesthetics#Cellar_door

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Like most have said the dad seems like a kook but I'd be interested to know how he went from a life of baseball to pushing his son into skateboarding...surprised he didn't try to have him follow in his footsteps of a failed sports career

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Like most have said the dad seems like a kook but I'd be interested to know how he went from a life of baseball to pushing his son into skateboarding...surprised he didn't try to have him follow in his footsteps of a failed sports career

to be fair he kinda is

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581

If slap raised a kid they would be the greatest skateboarder ever for their given natural abilities. They would have the big cat to train them, that’s all that needs to be said. Now on top of that they would have the rest of Slap which there’s a lot of smart and good skateboarders on here interspersed with all the shitheads, plus there are non great skateboarders on here who are mighty fine people and would raise them to be a good young man/woman.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
[close]

If slap raised a kid they would be the greatest skateboarder ever for their given natural abilities. They would have the big cat to train them, that’s all that needs to be said. Now on top of that they would have the rest of Slap which there’s a lot of smart and good skateboarders on here interspersed with all the shitheads, plus there are non great skateboarders on here who are mighty fine people and would raise them to be a good young man/woman.

I vote for cheetahsheets to have to change all the dirty diapers. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Expand Quote

[close]

Just saying

If we got a gofund me going for this kid to ollie the Lyon 25 and he actually attempted it I would lose my shit. Also love this kid’s swagger, this is some shit cheetah would have said at his age. Go young buck! If this kid could actually ollie that shit without a grab, I don’t know how slap would deny him after that.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 11
Kid at local has the mom version of this. Literally threatened to ground him cause he almost chipped his board.
Hangin' with a cool bunch

Jimmy The Saint

• Rep: 11
That poor kid's knees.  His crappy father will keep denying he's a crappy father until the very end, and he'll do it without any punctuation in his sentences. 
"Give it a name."

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
Should DM his sponsors tell them to stop encouraging this

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
Kid at local has the mom version of this. Literally threatened to ground him cause he almost chipped his board.

We’re talking apples and ground beef here for comparisons. If my hypothetical child chipped his board I’d Joe Jackson the shit out of him.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
Expand Quote
[close]

We’re talking apples and ground beef here for comparisons. If my hypothetical child chipped his board I’d Joe Jackson the shit out of him.

Speaking of Joe, they should probably clip lil tanks nuts. So he can keep he youthful talent

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
A lot of you didn’t have supportive dads and it shows

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
The only Tank I care about.

Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
Expand Quote

[close]

Just saying

I know it’s his dad replying, but a 9 year old shouldn’t be worrying about lack of money.

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Rad dads just remind me of all those basketball parents I saw growing up that tried to live through their kids because their own careers weren't worth shit.  Hopefully this Trae kid can escape and join Greenpeace or something rewarding later in life.  And if his dad got hit in the groin with a pomegranate from a heckler at the skate park, it'd be divine justice.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359

I'm becoming that guy but I actually did DM Andrew Cannon to get his opinion on this when I first saw the thread. No response so far. I like Andrew, he seems levelheaded so I'd like to hear his thoughts.

It reminds me of John Cardiel's Epicly Laterd, where Phelps tells a story about how John's dad was an ex-Marine I believe, and made John jump off a 70-foot bridge or something when he was seven or eight. Obviously it's water instead of concrete, and it's not skateboarding, but in my opinion it's still not the right way to raise a child. Not talking badly about Cardiel's family, I just don't agree with that.

Furthermore, it also reminds me of a PhD candidate who wanted to make her kids "strong" so she would show them horror movies...her kids were 5-8 years old. These backwards-ass misconceptions of parenting continue to be used. I don't get it.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
My friends dad was a baseball dad. Made him play so much he needed multiple shoulder surgeries before 18. His dad told him the surgeries was proof he wasn't trying hard enough. Like wtf.

links, pics, and quotes

Expand Quote
[close]
I'm becoming that guy but I actually did DM Andrew Cannon to get his opinion on this when I first saw the thread. No response so far. I like Andrew, he seems levelheaded so I'd like to hear his thoughts.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=108367.0

links, pics, and quotes

yo EmericaTM can you walk down the hall and get the etnies tm on here i have some questions

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77jHdpJ6Eu/

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Speaking of Joe, they should probably clip lil tanks nuts. So he can keep he youthful talent

Not for nothin, but Eunuchs are very prone to osteoporosis and arthritis. Kid's dad seems like a bag of shit.

satan

• Rep: 38
Any footy of jock dad skating?

doublesteveburger

how many more pages before this fucktard starts posting/responding on here

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
how many more pages before this fucktard starts posting/responding on here
When the houseboat docks.