Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 108760 times)

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
Why dese pickneys alway haffi skate lek dey ah winjy reynolds or dem dat bumboclaat imposter nyjah? Zimmi, Sizzla wan see pickney fi skat lek Puleo or Oyola. Where da east coast wash bellies?

the fake Jamaican is right (with the exception of calling nyjah an impostor, that makes no sense).  this kid's skating, and frankly the other major "kid skaters" feel like a polished knock off of actual skateboarding from 5 years ago. his part sits like a christian label ska band.

Also cut this shit with the "this is what they want to do" argument.  when i was 9 i wanted to chop a shot bullet in half with a samurai sword... but thats a stupid thing for a 9 year old to try and my parents were smart enough to prevent me from putting myself in danger.  having a 9 year old pop down massive gaps or skate full size half pipes is fucking dumb. i don't care how much talent they have. i dont care how many insta likes they get. long term risk for short term gains is rarely a good idea.  i have as much respect for this kid as i do any other 9 year old, but i don't respect the person exploiting him and dubbing their voice over a child's talents.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:57:40 AM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
#freetankfromhisdad

Bobby Lashley

He used to come to my local in Santa Ana back when he was 5/6. And Trae would legit be crying from the pain of trying to pop shuvit a 2 block that was taller than him. But his dad would make him keep trying
santa Ana skatepark? Use to love that 2 block. Fakie back 180

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 573
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
Lizard King’d lol
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
Helmet street footage shouldn't exist period. If you are not old enough to skate without a helmet and or not old enough to answer your own interview question, you should not have any coverage.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:12:54 PM by Utopos »

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
But what's up with the lack of cartilage kid will have by the time he's 12.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
Trae of knees Age 12

Storybook Weaver

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
Gromsploitation
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102

Storybook Weaver

Lisa96

skaters from Cali have the worst style on and off the board, the 4 seasons shape the real ones

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nyjah 2.0
[close]

At least nyjah actually liked skating. Not sure trae does.
[close]

Nyjahs dad was likeable in the beginning.  I heard he was the “connect connect” for ganja for Davis area skaters.

Nyjahs dad got to be a problem AFTER nyjah was sponsored and making some good money
I used to skate Vans park in Milpitas California several times a week and saw Nyjah, Dad and older brother there every week. This was dreads era Nyjah. Anyways his dad was always really cool with me and would say whats up and remember me but after watching that video about him screwing Nyjah over financially I guess he's not that great a person. I wonder what happened to his brother he was good too I'd say at least am status.

thebacker

skaters from Cali have the worst style on and off the board, the 4 seasons shape the real ones

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
"Give him a follow for more of what’s upwardly mobile"

what language is this

Kaiju Foster

• Rep: 18
Man, I'm glad the furthest my old man got involved with my skating back in the day was saying "Don't break anything, we don't have insurance" as I walked out the door.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Can't wait for my aunt or someone to send that to me on facebook
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
Man, I'm glad the furthest my old man got involved with my skating back in the day was saying "Don't break anything, we don't have insurance" as I walked out the door.

Did you break anything?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nyjah 2.0
[close]

At least nyjah actually liked skating. Not sure trae does.
[close]

Nyjahs dad was likeable in the beginning.  I heard he was the “connect connect” for ganja for Davis area skaters.

Nyjahs dad got to be a problem AFTER nyjah was sponsored and making some good money
[close]
I used to skate Vans park in Milpitas California several times a week and saw Nyjah, Dad and older brother there every week. This was dreads era Nyjah. Anyways his dad was always really cool with me and would say whats up and remember me but after watching that video about him screwing Nyjah over financially I guess he's not that great a person. I wonder what happened to his brother he was good too I'd say at least am status.

Haha that’s funny i used to skate there once or twice a week and got a job at atomic garage skate shop that was across from the park entrance...met Sean penn and robin Wright there one day ...when they were married and their kids skate...

I don’t remember seeing Nyjah but I remember the IPath crew showing up a few times and Steve Cab showed up a lot too.

Kaiju Foster

• Rep: 18
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you break anything?

My bones were kind to both me, and my families wallet.

C.J. Gap

• Rep: -1
Did not need to see Trae’s bare ass in his Instagram stories this morning. Why his dad thinks it’s ok to post that shit I don’t know.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
Did not need to see Trae’s bare ass in his Instagram stories this morning. Why his dad thinks it’s ok to post that shit I don’t know.

You know you don’t have to follow every kook we talk about here right?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you break anything?
[close]

My bones were kind to both me, and my families wallet.

Glad to hear
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

GlenSuggittsflexfit

Expand Quote
[close]

Yup^, that one is on you.

Lord Viper Scorpion

Expand Quote
[close]

if trae braeks his naeck i want to be the first one in on the schaedaenfreude

peptobismol

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

if trae braeks his naeck i want to be the first one in on the schaedaenfreude

maybe get child protective services on the phone, his dad is a fucking lunatic.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
only a matter of time before this dad has a meltdown at s contest and fights kelly hart or whatever. that will be some good shit.

free max b
FREE MAX B

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
i just want to see all of the rad dads square up with each other over who's child is a better skateboarder. Rad dads are the absolute worst

i remember seeing some dad get annoyed at my local when his kid missed a boardslide on a 10 stair rail during a contest and heard the dad say "if i skated, i could do that". Mans was wearing cargo shorts and flip flops and looked like he could barely ride a bike. he also resembled a taller version of big ed